Posts by dujuduju

4th roof hit

do you know how much roof hit spot and love win all got ?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Even after youtube being super strict, they still got 90m in 1 day and they have multiple MVs with 23m likes. Simply other girlgroup can't match their views even tho most of them get views from ads unlike BP.

it doesn't fit their narative hence ignoring about Peaks. Also Bornpink had 2 singles both were in Top 25 on us billboard hot singles chart and top and top 25 on UK single chart.

Koreans are obsess with Supernova

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I thought Spot pulled 1.3m streams

Congrats to her, but can we stop calling it a Kpop act or Kpop soloist act? This isn't a Kpop song, so we can't give her a title like that. Say it as it is. A pop soloist.

Okay, let's say that. I will accept this point, but only if we say the same about her other collab that flopped! Where is her impact now? I'm not trying to bash her or anything, but Blinks should keep the same attitude when she's flopping. Now she's doing good with her latest collab with Zico and Blinks say: "Queen for a reason. The biggest IT GIRL." etc. Why Blinks didn't say she's a Queen after seeing their stat for Slow Motion? So, who has the real impact here? This is an honest question, I'm not trolling. I'm not denying it, Jennie has a massive impact on many things, but it's not like she made The Weeknd big, he's 10x bigger than the whole Kpop on Spotify. He's the #2 most streamed artist on the platform. Zico was already massive before her, too.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

About Ootg i already gave the Explanation ( i never deny The weekend impact) . Slow motion pulled 1.2m streams and by far it was the biggest debut for Max champion both on youtube and spotify. Even rt now its max champion most popular song on spotify.

its been 2 years since their last release yet no girlgroup Album ( even during album boost ) are able to surpass Born pink sales number and their spotify number. Even if today blackpink comeback, they will still pull 10m+ spotify number easily and do great on album sales and korean chart. Even rt now they are still getting highest daily streams on spotify and their engagement on social media is greater than any girlgroup. Youtube number is still unmatched. I'm not even going to talk about BP member ( BP biggest strength).

For twice it would better to compare i got u with supernova since one spark was released with other tracks.

External Content x.com

'nough said

If Jennie release full album in june, there may be some chances her becoming the most streams female artist on spotify this year.