What made you a fan? Army, Blink, Once, VIP, Sone etc. etc. etc.

• A lot of youtubers were talking about kpop & BTS, so I checked them out. My first MV was Blood Sweat and Tears and I loved it. I was actively checking out their content and finally became a fan with Mic Drop's Steve Aoki remix after an year.

After getting into BTS, I was looking out for other groups that could interest me and I found Blackpink. My stanning was on and off, but I always had a soft spot for BP.

As for Aespa, there was a lot of hype surrounding the group so I was actively checking out their debut teasers and stuff. Once Black Mamba was released, I feel in love with the song and concept. The girls' vocals made me stay.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• ONCE - I saw the clip of Momo being eliminated and J-Line crying but then saw the clip of Momo being added back in and something about her and her story pulled me in. I then waited for their debut and fell in love with Ooh Ahh

Queens(T-ara) - I saw their debut stage and song and I loved it ayyyyy their first album is one of THE STRONGEST album of K-Pop and made me into a certified fan

Wonderful (Wonder Girls) - OMANA! Sohee doeeeeeeeeeeee

Blink - WHISTLE IS ONE OF THE BEST DEBUT SONGS OF ALL TIME AND I WILL FIGHT PEOPLE ON THIS

Reveluv - I LOVED Dumb Dumb and started getting into them because of it

SONE - Gee Gee Gee Gee baby baby but actually Genie solidified me a SONE and Taeyeon is Queen

Blackjack - Dara and CL pulled me through and my filipino ass felt compelled to stan for Dara lmao

Hyuna - YOU CAN CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE, been loving her since then

Jessi - I actually liked her before UPR because of the trio she was in and I knew she was BFFs with Tiffany so I was super excited to see her on UPR

Chanmina - I HAVE LOVED HER SINCE DOCTOR AND LEGIT SHE IS MY ULTIMATE BIAS AND FASHION ICON AND I LOVE HER SO MUCH AND EVERYONE SHOULD STAN HER

~ ω

• EXO: Youtube recommended me Growl. Although I was prejudiced against kpop this seemed interesting. I checked their other performances and songs. And damn... Their performances, discography, vocals are out of this world.

Red Velvet: After stanning EXO I checked many groups I was keeping an eye on RV as well. After hearing kingdom come I dived deeper into their discography.

Taeyeon: I saw her 'Blue' performance on youtube and checked her other performances and discography.

• I used to work with an autistic client and the only way to get him engaged in therapy was to center everything around what he was willing to talk about, which was kpop. I didn't really care for anything he had me listen to (SNSD, BigBang, EXO- sorry y'all, I just still don't like most kpop in general, although I do like a few more groups and artists now) but then he mentioned his other favorite group, BTS, was performing on the AMAs. He made it clear that this was a very big deal! I decided to watch the show because it would make him happy and we'd have something to talk about in the next session.

I almost turned the TV off because it was taking too long and I was bored but I figured I'd stuck it out for so long already, might as well stay to the end. And also, I think Diana Ross was last and I really just wanted to see her.

Right. So BTS got my ass halfway through DNA and I just wanted to know Yoongi's name...

• SNSD, I liked them since gee gee era I know all their names, that was the first group I can remember all 9 names

VIP, I forgot, but I liked Haru haru, then I watch YooJaesuk family outing, Daesung was there, he is hularious, and he also my favorite vocalist in BB, then I only become casual fans..

I listen to After school, 2ne1 (I really like their concept) 2pm, 2am, Sistar, TAra, KARA, etc

Then I got bored, I left kpop for 5+ years, I never follow bg or gg anymore, some group that debut from 2012-2017 ..I just ignore them, I only watch kdrama and OSTs,

BTS.. I will write them in spoiler..

• SNSD: heard Gee by mistake and got forcibly dragged into the world of kpop

Girls Day: found a fancam on accident when I was looking for Soshi stuff. Sojin is a powerful woman

T-ara: heard Soyeon was supposed to be the main vocal of Soshi. They had just come out with Sugar Free and I was hooked. Number Nine sealed the deal

Gfriend: Fingertip sealed the deal. Mago broke it.

Twice: used to hate them until I actually listened to their music.

Blackpink: was trying to figure out why everybody hated them and ended up a tan. Forever Young and Rosé dragged me in.

The Rose: She's in the Rain. Woosung and Dojoon= heaven

Cherry Bullet: since their predebut days where they did live covers

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!