Wizones are really annoying -___-

• Yes it hurts that Izone is disbanding

but you don't live with them to know if they are happy to finally be able to debut in the groups for who they trains for years or not

and you are all making a crown funding campaign that the members never ask for

acting like they know more what's the best for them, or want the members wants really -_______-

I find this really annoying, selfish and it really make me angry to see 15yo trying to force their desire on others

if you are true Wizone you would be accepting Izone farewell and support them in their next path

not complaining about their disbandment and making tons of things to stop it and trying to make the members feel bad or anxious by thinking that their fans only support them because they were in Izone and that's all -_-

Grow up, you are fan, you're not here to say to someone what choice they should make and how they should live

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• As someone who used to be a fan of X1, i understand that it's really hard to see them disband. But you gotta admit that the girls got probably the best deal out of produce groups.

Demanding them to not disband won't work. At this point the fans should just enjoy all the memories that the girls have shared with them and let go. This is the risk of stanning project groups unfortunately.

• but they did this crowdfunding after contacting all agencies, and then after staying in contact with most of them...

I know this won't work but still as fans they're trying to girl group which in 2020 sales averaged 500k per album.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• As someone who used to be a fan of X1, i understand that it's really hard to see them disband. But you gotta admit that the girls got probably the best deal out of produce groups.

Demanding them to not disband won't work. At this point the fans should just enjoy all the memories that the girls have shared with them and let go. This is the risk of stanning project groups unfortunately.

I just don't understand. Like these fans knew what they were getting into. It's a temporary project group that was never meant to be permanent....

exactly that's what make me even more annoy

they knew when they saw this girls appear in Produce 48 that they were all currently training to debut as soloist or in a group in their agencies

and they knew that the group will be temporary

i find this so annoying that they knew how it would end

if it was to act like this, it would better to just never stanned the group

it always the same thing, with IOI, Wanna one

if they can't accept it better to never stan Produce Groups

• but they did this crowdfunding after contacting all agencies, and then after staying in contact with most of them...

I know this won't work but still as fans they're trying to girl group which in 2020 sales averaged 500k per album.

I just want to say that X1 at their debut sold over 600k albums, fans contacted all the labels endlessly (and actually communicating with some labels' representative), and even sent trucks to protest disbandment for days. In short, the fandom was already massive at their debut and shows promise to grow even bigger. Yet that didn't stop them to disband them only few months after the group was announced, against the promised 5 years.

Once izone's contract is over, the labels will want their idols back.

• I just want to say that X1 at their debut sold over 600k albums, fans contacted all the labels endlessly (and actually communicating with some labels' representative), and even sent trucks to protest disbandment for days. In short, the fandom was already massive at their debut and shows promise to grow even bigger. Yet that didn't stop them to disband them only few months after the group was announced, against the promised 5 years.

Once izone's contract is over, the labels will want their idols back.

I know, and I also know that CJ don't need IZ*ONE now because they will cook new group in Girls Planet 999.

But this doesn't change a fact that WIZ*ONE's might be a spark that will "start" a girl group that will have 5-7 of current IZ*ONE members. Because let's say they will manage to collect hella big money, then I bet 2 or 3 labels will be happy to co-promote this kind of group because they will have "set" funds for multiple MV's and albums. And they still can earn money from it with sales, etc.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I know, and I also know that CJ don't need IZ*ONE now because they will cook new group in Girls Planet 999.

But this doesn't change a fact that WIZ*ONE's might be a spark that will "start" a girl group that will have 5-7 of current IZ*ONE members. Because let's say they will manage to collect hella big money, then I bet 2 or 3 labels will be happy to co-promote this kind of group because they will have "set" funds for multiple MV's and albums. And they still can earn money from it with sales, etc.

Maybe they can be the first to do so. But if they really can, i think they will only have 1 or 2 releases. The level of support would decrease significantly, especially if the popular members' label disagree (which i could totally see happening).

• Maybe they can be the first to do so. But if they really can, i think they will only have 1 or 2 releases. The level of support would decrease significantly, especially if the popular members' label disagree (which i could totally see happening).

we already know that Wonyoung & Yujin will be in the new Starship group, and Yena will join Everglow.

But future of all other girls ain't "set" and there is 9 of them so...

• Official Post

From what I see, its not that wizone want izone back but like they at least want them to have one final comeback.

I don't know if any of you knew about this, but there was going to be a final comeback, but CJEM was like nope after some of the companies said no to an extension. It also seemed that the members (IZ*ONE) didn't even know Panorama was going to be their final comeback and suddenly they have their final concert and that's the end. All wizone want is for them to at least have a proper goodbye, since the concert was sort of abrupt.

• we already know that Wonyoung & Yujin will be in the new Starship group, and Yena will join Everglow.

But future of all other girls ain't "set" and there is 9 of them so...

which future

we already all suppose that Chaewon will join Rocket punch

and maybe eunbi too

we knew that Hitomi, nako and sakura will be back in AKB48

that leave Minju, Juri, and Hyewon

Minju is rumor to debut in a GG with Kriesha chu since the debut

Juri is rumor to debut in the next GG of the subsidiary of CJ&EM

and Hyewon might debut in the next GG of 8D creative in collaboration with a japanese and chinese agency

so no basically all the members have already something prepare for them

• ok you got me I forgot about Chaewon in RP, but actually all other things are just rumors, not to mention for example that CJ closed Stone as "label" which means they will move Yuri to one of other labels.

As for Sakura people forget that girls in Japan graduate, and looking at when she debuted and how it looks in other cases she will either graduate soon, or her contract already ended/is ending.

But as you see we can talk, and talk, as well as Big Hit offer for gamer-chan.

I'm not saying that you ain't right, just saying it won't surprise me if we will get some group with a few IZ*ONE members, and some new girls.

• CJ closed Stone as "label" which means they will move Yuri to one of other labels.

As for Sakura people forget that girls in Japan graduate, and looking at when she debuted and how it looks in other cases she will either graduate soon, or her contract already ended/is ending.

But as you see we can talk, and talk, as well as Big Hit offer for gamer-chan

First yes CJ closed Stone but all their artist are moving into another agency

so Juri wil maybe stay in Off record, and the rest of the Stone music label will be move there

secondly AKB48 members graduate when they want to graduate, Yuki have been in AKB48 since 2006 ans she's 29yo, sakura, hitomi and Nako, still have years and years before them if they want to stay in AKB48

and No Hyewon isn't a rumor, 8D confirmed that they'll launch a GG with jaden jeong , and in collaboration with a japanese and chinese company in November

the only one with the most uncertain futur is Minju

• first of all, just because fans know that they gonna disband doesn't mean they can't cry or be upset about it. Yes, we know what we are getting into, but does that mean we can just"oh izone disbanded, time to stan new group. pretend I never love this group." lmao

You call wizone annoying when they just trying to protect what they love, Izone OT12. I think it is so so so annoying to see some people saying "you know what you are into" , "you know they are temporary" or "you know they gonna disband". Not trying to let everyone feel the same, but at least people should understand it. just like you stanning your group. You like your group, you want the best for your faves group and you want them to be forever together. It is not rocket science.

I know that the project probably not going to work, but we will not give up until last minute!

Wizone is not annoying. You are annoying!

e77081de72e7482a84d9b51f2f83d436.gif

Edited once, last by Abozu ().

• Ok then. Continue wasting time and money.

Wish you all the best.

• I know that the project probably not going to work, but we will not going to give up until last minute!

Ok great you prefer to be selfish Fans

than accept the decision of your favs and let them live the life that they want to be -____-

weird logic as a fan to prioritize your desire more than what the people you are suppose to support and like wants -_-

• that means absolutely nothing -_-

you are the one acting like you know what your favs wants and no you're not their friends, not their family and you don't know in real life.

So by doing this you are doing want you think is the best for them and you want to force them to be forever together

so basically in your logic you don't give a f*** about what your favs want and if they are happy or not -_-

because i can be pretty sure that most of the girls would love to debut with the other girls with who they trains together for 3-4 years

and girls you are the annoying one here, putting her desire and selfishness first -_-

before asking yourself if what you're doing is really what your favs wants , or if what you're doing is making them happy because i'm pretty much sure that you don't know at all about this

and you are just doing the things you would like for yourself -_-

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!