Hidden Gems #44: Jelly Pop by GP Basic

• Today's Hidden Gem is Jelly Pop by GP Basic

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

GP Basic were somewhat well known back then not for their music, but for the age of the members. I think their average age was like 15 so they were super young; the maknae was like 11 when they debuted. Funny thing is GP Basic wasn't even her first group, she was 8 years old when she debuted in a group called Sweety. GP Basic actually had lots of SUPER catchy songs when they were active and they deserve more appreciation.

All Around Asia — GB Basic (Introducing Bands)

So GP Basic unofficially disbanded a few years ago. Janey re-debuted in D-Unit as a guest member while she was still an active member of GP Basic. She was under Loen, but switched labels to MBK (yikes). She competed on Unpretty Rapstar and The Unit. She hasn't been active for a long time. Leah re-debuted in Ye-A (the group with Eunbi of Iz*one) but left shortly after their debut.

Taglist:

icyruios

minigee

bangmenah

kirishiki

firemonster246

NEO

Previous Episodes:

• Go to Best Answer
    • Best Answer

GP Basic is one of my favorite groups, their sound "EvoLved" (lmao, lame pun intended) when they got older, I love their rapper, but since 2015 they haven't released anything (that I can recall), so the group slowly dissolved

One of their last songs, you can see a difference

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• GP Basic is one of my favorite groups, their sound "EvoLved" (lmao, lame pun intended) when they got older, I love their rapper, but since 2015 they haven't released anything (that I can recall), so the group slowly dissolved

One of their last songs, you can see a difference

YES! That was such a good song and the choreo was lit

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!