Who are the most improved idols!!

• Who remembers when Twice antis used to have a field day over Tzuyu's vocals and dancing, calling her a talentless visual. The way she improved is so amazing and I love that for her!! Can't wait to listen to her new album.

Tzuyu's first live solo performance

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Tzuyu's latest live solo performance

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• After four years of following ATEEZ:

While all the members exude confidence, it wasn't until Mingi's hiatus that I noticed an increase in San's presence. Following this, Wooyoung also gained more confidence, especially when he was featured as Artist of the Month, showcasing a better version of himself. When Mingi returned, he radiated confidence despite his mental health challenges, never giving up on himself. Additionally, I observed that Yeosang began to shine with energy once he showcased the results of his hard work on his physique. Therefore, I can confidently say that ATEEZ is truly remarkable.

Another member who stands out is Xiao from UP10TION. He began writing and proved to be very talented. After leaving TOP Media and not making it on Boys Planet, he joined the same company as Hwanhee, released his first solo, and finally stepped into the spotlight. It's clear to see his true potential as an artist.

• Don't know why nobody not even onces mention her but Sana. She is just as good at singing as Tzuyu, if not better. Way better at dancing, MC-ing and as a songwriter.

I definitely agree with Sana getting way better at singing and the songs in the sub unit really made her shine. For me she is a little bit better than Tzuyu.

• Don't know why nobody not even onces mention her but Sana. She is just as good at singing as Tzuyu, if not better. Way better at dancing, MC-ing and as a songwriter.

I think because Sana was always recognised for her ayego, charm and variety skills so people always saw her as bringing something major to the group, she also was voted into the group not added by JYP like Tyuzu. Momo was the same but everyone recognised she was needed for her dance skills but people really looked down on Tyuzu for being added because shes pretty and from Taiwan (and considering all of Twice is pretty and the flag scandal some really think she was a filler member who didn't add anything to the group) so when they were all getting dragged for vocals and dance, to some extent Tyuzu had it worse because all people would defend her with is 'shes pretty' unlike the others where some skill or talent is always brought forward. Same reason why people didn't notice how much the others improved, people never really focused on their lack of skills in those areas because they were known to bring other things to the group. Tyuzu is more of a blank slate and her improvement in dancing is also more visible because she suffers from the Sunmi situation, long limbs and difficulty not looking awkward when dancing in a group.

But I have to say Sana really surprised me in Misamo, she really held it down as main vocal and I noticed she was taking some hard parts in Twice songs she'd never have gotten years ago. I'd also argue Jihyo, she really worked her butt off when it came to dancing and it really shows. Also Nayeon, she has that weak knee but despite the increased difficulty in choreo we haven't seen her struggle or fall over in years.

• I think because Sana was always recognised for her ayego, charm and variety skills so people always saw her as bringing something major to the group, she also was voted into the group not added by JYP like Tyuzu. Momo was the same but everyone recognised she was needed for her dance skills but people really looked down on Tyuzu for being added because shes pretty and from Taiwan (and considering all of Twice is pretty and the flag scandal some really think she was a filler member who didn't add anything to the group) so when they were all getting dragged for vocals and dance, to some extent Tyuzu had it worse because all people would defend her with is 'shes pretty' unlike the others where some skill or talent is always brought forward. Same reason why people didn't notice how much the others improved, people never really focused on their lack of skills in those areas because they were known to bring other things to the group. Tyuzu is more of a blank slate and her improvement in dancing is also more visible because she suffers from the Sunmi situation, long limbs and difficulty not looking awkward when dancing in a group.

But I have to say Sana really surprised me in Misamo, she really held it down as main vocal and I noticed she was taking some hard parts in Twice songs she'd never have gotten years ago. I'd also argue Jihyo, she really worked her butt off when it came to dancing and it really shows. Also Nayeon, she has that weak knee but despite the increased difficulty in choreo we haven't seen her struggle or fall over in years.

Tzuyu was voted in by the fans. She was "added by JYP" in Sixteen, but that was a "reality" show. The sly bastard already knew what he was doing when he eliminated her & Momo.

Tzuyu is one of Twice's official lead dancers. People only think of her dancing as awkward because she has to go out of her way to "fit in" instead of just being allowed to do her thing like everyone else, which is totally unnecessary. They should've never made her height out to be an issue.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!