[enter-talk] WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NEWJEANS AND JEANS?

• [enter-talk] WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NEWJEANS AND JEANS?

AVvXsEjHeCCD_7B7pw5wxM8fUtOXsiFEAxrZIEAo5tccjlBRZ54kLhjGBG1TmTDsLgsD-ka9ZLBS5zlOflkneQ8qouIToyVqPheLU04UglbQIJ__SQWoacZ5X6YhNGsQ1_AICfgfv5tOGt5JxzHBMl5HJFzJ9ncrATf0yqbdZ7TvlqELcpwFxzi00HyGfqJ-mada=s16000

AVvXsEiA23ncw6aowbag46VXUPvtGnb5E2RMYREqjelLZhDP6jj7W1NS8lJrUa0VBQM2dxxw0tGevJdsvgu144mb1N04DO00Y2vLF0EbIBKHim7hXpaeIMyr8WGyhhlyxyjxd8IriALStTf0V10ZaUgJsI9Z0nQ8C3SMnsYE6oQGrMqDH7ytjxsl0PNM_-pJfTIf

AVvXsEhacuBE7Z3--_PVAYusJBvwbF3c8q3AcqNJoSEPof3Pxlpfnfj4p3nCVcRWGOcxc0qiUAoscLCoMlxHiyTzIxJ3yigQ9_Q89bBuKVOHAZuAD4xKK8Stm3ufAEDAKCGPPgNuONhWBUHRecRDf6ecZaqg_iaIpT7XKxRWE01TmxfV129Dw7BgXG6kiATNDyUS

AVvXsEjeQ208XZNN7wHAeLQbjjYLLJZGJ_PM0UN6Y69yStN52bjYBM7qz_IKu2NKPncxdOSe6Sj-TxK3_yOoS5J13fB9nw4AH0-gw6J5hKvmKU-2gH2K5tf_xGX3k2oD7Fc_HCd8vYio9YV29V9tKrMfBAk8I577A5oy0H-uOc-9nNi60mLfhs5Z-U8mBOjBESy_

AVvXsEj0OuuL1_xKTr2kMMoZ-RKj--tvl918MTsIu_fWVnIW0-iyl2PE3r0NdyekFGgVPdZDlaX4UihQ70XK0bDsLKSVTLRSongFUG2LR7su4_0svfi006xz9ouh10A6UAqf06wBllagPlqxuxKZqCWgXay6W1pNG7xSs7Wd1uXzYJ_tdRVfYx9RClchF0suo19J

AVvXsEjfVJeoWCBH0Lkpm7cDDLs4JLPGlf62DLe3zzXw_pDXbE2n1OTtBiHRpHaEQUqTYntuQMRJXiIEBLLhxAC3Qh36YDtrjMElF8UHLGk7jhd8wXXoTmAITydaX94b-bnGfy6B1AQerSKy2-YMD1v6u_pqj3NRQQK7aKzPMseLdn_dwa6ecJSx05hwU6WUUjP_

Even the logos are similar

AVvXsEjLmVDYbUG_15bGc-F8vWufe7xVfIiEES3eJ4ximCrvFjVhGC-wAqBFdYuaNBI-IrX6WZwtkIcXMJbXEIFVyw0bmvmH9vkfSVD3AUZ9cGe4MwN5-qvyrxzUn1oe0q2dS9KnhRUxwjtMf7vWZo7KgDE93x1x0_c8mWUELuBjgng7XsaRFtdVU6B0hGirMC3B

AVvXsEguz5XiH3Pw2P9fuNV4fDkGbVUy7GWBtmt9dtRg7tpTo8vmNJ07jBV1qo1vDozc9qTYIL0X7L-tVeIJ5tlGU_DY14vSFiJ2S8A6keBkq1uqj-f7tcTWTKpaYXWZG3Ckj535fGTrkJbS0Rkok8aKSKTIDgnP2X2_FoSdfjQJz1AIaRvsOx8H9HprEM_fjg_v

AVvXsEihkVHKsV-i-mYxRDrd7yAxtYVYlvOsVH-LfVB0igPJnS3SwW4QZVzZ8faE9iEvy4It995aAAqPD7wIYKtGt-JCigd2IGxCQKArb3HU1IWl1Y3NwFSWlsbTS2DtwXebEq_Emus6rz_4TUGuOJ7_uWaSERiexhiX3V9t37PMQjzk_EvOMTIF4mEUNRDH0a3Z

AVvXsEiSEHIXC2WR3BqdkBSUvWmrXZyqEH2oGXRZ5OSLIo9KkVBhsrszEkmenpT7KbmJHCAbu7Ma4epKXthKvl9KVUjgdAAut1hewDYfwLkobFET85csuL8Un-524cXfR-XMhiuLvSg7zQAgGTLitLHuiBMAHM-Ble7oA4etFC_7unshv_aJrx7nwWn3jY_7Aw_1

AVvXsEhPWUlezBhyGUbjUuB5sLf1JMlZo1tAASPa-plt1hwTCByk_gAhj1MINlxbd3tetp7rGIdTx2yx7DPctXtUMGUy0lfv35LyLXw1aBE7H4oz65CyUdJnmjdvbGGpCcb1TbwEmu2kqsCTh8E-3GOhcAWBvNsyeVEc1_21MOuaqehoy1FXFgHRgqYrDwMmcAK5

AVvXsEiVDcIkXoHs97-i3CRDO1C8ilkWIQBKa_uPwVwm9IwBbSFItyBTO7nWlhvt9VIrzypAq73EvvhYHbd__k3ZX8j6rFeB6crshRSB5hKc_ezpQ5UHLsJF0KRIf_1k4hWYJNa3weXs6vulhCGtdEDrtzNTh66JGORTWBKLF5pE5QHBVQwFGixGLOhUGqDl89Zu

AVvXsEhY58BIw3eh0W638CtX_MNpU8uy0NPa83amMVYYBz2WNkj5JQlCuLekHq0rxXPWvlQXVLSZFFuuaelXagAcRt64OCVvHSFt_sgfto2e15DHd9WpJijwiXFQBvr6lohth95WrGVPMZcEMKkDP35y5CDS0DE_yfk95S7Ov4_lD29XlkZRtTyUUgW_1PRssHre

AVvXsEgNIWpVIkSz4Qj0rxkSQ8rXb4tBuf0RSgkAn2sp876mUcvFLvO0oajswGIPeOO1f5FFxvOj5eCDXiJDy8OSmJD6uICVAcpoI6Qrx8OzZVToKFC7ZlsU7oC5r4aevOfEHgxsxt3uc43Rk18wAltyROyw_oC88IvmED3NY9edVorDfvz_zWe8BnygAsIWnPQj

AVvXsEgWbdawWIO6OsIsVned07-tztqewJCa_LtVPaWIDOPTki-ZJsJo3n7-3zqysM04D1z4yFkNcI4uBQs5kZRIw_1G7YxV6hiiWutL_Vl0aIV3d6o_iP62i704W5RSHZSaFXMm9FoNuS5nGtVEMRUqfxfwNtS1hGjHK29E2eER47qa_W2DWblUcQ4iVi0OrYgv

AVvXsEh-kuib8NGc_tWCi8bYaTIw7eH8xR2VYILlhWIEXuUn7yIogSU1JWr9D2FtK4rYyH8HdmACs_lZCHoJjeV2iFXz6CSVMde79oCWUsSDxdDdbw6i0EfQBu7FcntA_RrDtUYDl0crOwckIgP85OdrQUBbV9V6O7wkGGCn_I6UAaTtwzGZ0aWzoanN1nYdkToL

AVvXsEjsB2S2x_hM2tJ57bqbKb3b_pYcNRa_bma9UD-y2-FgmOHXQ5TEdPVcTkZAL3syCYB5oz-bxypeUa7b_1rGMc_wWWPsGbgLmd0euV_28WwNXtZ0brVpwb5jdS2wtdHo8_rbZ1vQc4uJxTjMtfDJtkPvvoYnxKhD94EvVttxJdDKnfyDL3mg93OpMJj15y9N

AVvXsEiSlAFCbVswYDFFnCgwMmUruUOVtihfDrUBGFQefWugzF4V8UcShNvSGwdKJDJHCWY63hJ9TjVjP2R7Gpd5dVwAWoWBIND0os-JH14foo3OFlHSRM_siv9_FwK80oCH4E085Hp7V1oKi6r7RzC2PddgDH3SqVy2yVzUO6NHarIuf28FH_DtdattO4Vykj-o

AVvXsEhF1jUnUf-fum_XyibKbFU-Yxxhx1iI-d3VpNK_ldZJROVoXy6pZZci2B6oP3iXP9x2W2YMbPyGMmSaS238h1SI6KIG_LqmandS-5bbS-RF2Uk9n_MpvtOqdwbFhfJ0TPCiCLXVzPRZSP5Wzsf7_ynKhuQJNei2Yx6yF6oQefiLRSwEWOPR5eUwSCwUk4Od

AVvXsEj5-TgquTTAp_pwPM29IHsluEeS51gQ-jLMlzXoTRvu_0o7pJfppFsqPFMgHEjV5g1BBUmlTDATlp2dJnNheigXjc3wScM1uYFrv3BOSQ1-rbu1ofwPrPO0G_QAnLNt9D033eFYvb5dfnS0DOSgtx_Rq-pUpY4aeLSTyak3GgauRhhpuOrE6njytbglLAmO

It's already a heated topic in Mexican news about how there's a plagiarism controversy
    It's not just random 1 or 2 overlaps, but there are way too many. Even the groups' names and the fonts are so confusing

post response:
    [+378][-168]
    original post: here

1. [+246, -74]
    Ah I don't know~~~ If it's Min Heejin, it's creative, if it's someone else, it's plagiarized~~

2. [+220, -78]
    So what makes them claim that ILLIT is plagiarizing? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+198, -57]
    The groupa name, the concept, even the MVs are stolen, but when it's them, it's "jumping on a trend~" but another group does the same, it's "everything is similar, everything is plagiarized~~~" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yah even for real artists, it's hard to be this arrogant

4. [+173, -45]
    Am I the only one who don't think it's a reference?

5. [+162, -94]
    They even copied the BTS Hanbok performance at Geunjeongjeon Hall but claims they were the first!

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

• damn seems like the injunction hearing made some people turn their back on MHJ cuz everyday there's new post about how MHJ call out illit for plagiarism when absolutely nothing looks new in newjeans concept

yesterday she got dragged for nj right now sounding similar to an indian song

now it's newjeans creative concept being heavily influence by other artist in japan and mexico

i feel sorry for newjeans girls cuz they are already going through a lot cause of the HYBE/MHJ fight and now they have to go though all these accusations coming cuz of MHJ uncreative mind

the best for them is really to leave hybe and mhj or they'll have to face accusation like this every comeback because of mhj

• I don't normally think it's great to shout plagiarism, I tend to think of pop as the fast fashion of the music industry and Kpop is that to a T

but MHJ invited this herself since she's the one who brought up plagiarism for at times very ridiculous stuff (like being invited to fashion shows, having a hanbok photoshoot,...). So she can't be surprised when people point out that she also borrows heavily from other people's creative ideas.

that said I don't think she actually cares that much about Illit and they were just an excuse she could use to work towards splitting from Hybe, plus a way to rally the parents/girls.

• this turns out to become legendary meme situation

like in scooby doo

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• omg p*nnch*a flipped to Hybe https://t.co/dbw2MEO21d

more at

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• That's referencing and

inspiration. Artists, designers get inspired from artworks, movies etc. It's the norm in the creative field. Not like Hybe would understand anything about it.

I don't know why they've been trying to accuse nj of plagiarism when they seem to not even know the difference between plagiarism and parasitism and referencing and inspiration. Either they're stupid and real amateurs or either they really try to damage nj brand as much as they can.

But nobody's gonna buy their bullshit pff. Watch NJs destroy the charts this friday! Stay mad bang sh*t hyuk :evil: .

lol newjeans concept is pretty simple anyway, jeans? tshirts? 90s? Y2k? historically it's not revolutionary but in kpop yes it is. When they debuted nobody was like them, nonody felt or sounded like them and still. Until copyllit came and tried (the best their could mind you) to literaly clone nj.

Moroever the music between these two ggs are pretty distinct. Same as speed lol. And people are smart enough to understand that.

none of these groups have enough similarities like between nj and illit. and most importantly these groups aren't even in the same competitive field/market. They're not even form tve same era :clown: .

If only Hybe could get 'inspired' or 'plagiarize' like MHJ does :pepe-sad: . They wish they had half her talent and her culture. Bang secretly wishes he was MHJ :pepe-peek:.

Hybe must have been so thrilled finding the groups jeans out :pepe-cringe: .

Stay pressed, stay mad, stay bitter :pepe-hehe: .

• Tati's uninterrupted streak of proving she's an idiot continues unabated

• Y'all really want to paint MHJ as some evil creature, huh? The thing is, this Jeans group is old, they're not a K-Pop group and not under the same label. The ILLIT plagiarism is completely different, they are active within the same industry, from the same label. You can't compare this

⋆.ೃ࿔˚⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆ ˚。⋆. we rise up above ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆ ˚。⋆ ・⋆

・⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆

• a little bit off topic but

Fun fact: one of the members of jeans is Dulce María aka one of the members from the popular group called RBD, which is probably the most popular idol like group in Latam even years later.

I wonder if this was brought up because of that.

External Content www.youtube.com

this is dulce maria in her RBD era

5b563099b0a35b9477cc4ef7517f9103.jpg

Having said there are many similarities between Jeans and new Jeans that can't be denied

• Did...did people think MHJ claimed to invent Y2K? The issue with MHJ had is that the similarity was occurring within the same company. The idea being Hybe was trying to diminish its own group because they didn't like MHJ and thus were putting out a very similar group in Illit to target New Jeans. People can't honestly believe MHj invented Y2K of the idea of Y2K. To completely start the only groups that MHJ ever talked about similar concepts are groups in her label. Besides maybe RIZE which I don't even think she brought up.

• As an honest newjeans fan I admit my faves are the biggest frankenstein in the music industry, just a bunch of inspired or plagiarized ideas, aesthetics and music styles from 20 or 30 years ago smashed together presented in a cohesive package, we newjeans fans shouldn't have spent the last 2 years claiming everyone was copying them because it cleared has backfired on us :emotionalpepe:

• Def taking clothing and typography inspo,

But why dont yall listen to the songs?

External Content twitter.com

Because people keep playing into HYBE releasing and paying to boost articles, knowing their army of idiots wont look further than the headline and comments

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

all this time. . . .。・:*˚:✧。

• but its unfair for other group that are dragged due to similar to njs.

• MHJ shooters here should know that people anger is not coming from her taking inspiration, but it is towards her complete hypocrite mindset that others can't take a little inspiration from her groups, not even simple things like having straight hairs, wearing hanboks or common moves of choreography while she herself can completely copy a style of other groups.

I myself probably would be defending newjeans here saying that it's just inspiration, nothing wrong here if MHJ hadn't created such big fuss over illit.

• maybe for jeans it was only the visual package

but let's not forget that in the past week how people already call her out for using an old song for chewing gum which i don't know if she ever credited the original sing

and just few days ago people call her out because nj right now sounds like a popular indian song

• So she copied the name, logo, concept, images... from Mexico's Jeans, and copied the sounds from Janpanese and India's songs? Damn she (and NJ fans) should be the last ones claiming others copy NJ.

• Did...did people think MHJ claimed to invent Y2K? The issue with MHJ had is that the similarity was occurring within the same company. The idea being Hybe was trying to diminish its own group because they didn't like MHJ and thus were putting out a very similar group in Illit to target New Jeans. People can't honestly believe MHj invented Y2K of the idea of Y2K. To completely start the only groups that MHJ ever talked about similar concepts are groups in her label. Besides maybe RIZE which I don't even think she brought up.

That's why i think this 'controversie' is bullsh*t. NewJeans are gonna slay the charts. Just wait bang b*tch hyuk :evil: .

• MHJ shooters here should know that people anger is not coming from her taking inspiration, but it is towards her complete hypocrite mindset that others can't take a little inspiration from her groups, not even simple things like having straight hairs, wearing hanboks or common moves of choreography while she herself can completely copy a style of other groups.

I myself probably would be defending newjeans here saying that it's just inspiration, nothing wrong here if MHJ hadn't created such big fuss over illit.

Stop your nonsense. Industry creatives already agreed that with Illit there was severe infringement not some 'little inspiration'.

Little inspiration is this group, grom 30 years ago. Duh.

And the whole illit project is definitly parasitism at it's best. Or canibalizing nj market.

but the typography though that's is way more than an inspiration it's a copy that can't be defended. Not to mention the name of the group is called Jeans

"Using the same font, similar style, and effects to create a text logo could potentially lead to copyright or trademark issues"

• There is absolutely nothing original about BLACKPINK so opportunistic, jealous Blinks should sit down and be quiet. Your intentions are as obvious as your inner turmoil over BP being called a legacy act spawning 4-5 response threads.

Anyway, this whole discussion is stupid.

There isn't a THIRTY YEAR gap between NJ and ILLIT, and they're in the SAME COMPANY that boasts about its sublabel structure.

It is a HUGE problem if the sublabels actively engage in copying and pasting each other's concepts and fighting over the same demographic.

God damn people are so stupid for this to even have to be explained.

• ^having an opinion about this has nothing to do with me being a blink I'm even talking about graphic design which is something I'm familiar with. i'm giving an opinion as a person and individual not related to be part of fandom. it's something I would say to any group

and if i were you i wouldn't be talking you kept making threads about blackpink throwing shade in the past few days. not sure if it's your way to cope by shading them. LIterally, making threads trying to discredit blackpink

• This thread contains 65 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!