Posts by worlddome48

i should put it this way. they need to practice and work harder, proven that they learn from their mistake in the previous performance and show the public who they are.

but time will tell….

ROFLMAO 0ppar wanted to spread this so bad, they posted it TWICE.

:meme-kek::meme-kek::meme-kek:

it is on national news, thats not good. coachella is something to proud about but they got dragged by general public so badly.

they were just not ready for this stage yet. hopefully they can have a redemptions next week.

fate is holding very well, melon uls peaked again today. the difference on yt music is so little to make any difference.

jyp still has the biggest gen 4 BG. straykids is no joke., second biggest group after bts. if jyp invest now. they still have gen 5 to take off.

what i think about IT factor is it only applied for gen 2 and some of gen 3. When the domestic and korean gp still had a huge lead over international. IT girl/ boy in late gen 3 and 4 really doesn’t mean anything.

fans have been throwing IT girl in gen 4 for awhile but not show how benefit it is. did it make the group more popular or recognised ? or if its just individual popularity, how do you compare about it , considering the transparency between international and domes market now. many idols can push the sale / sold out of any brand or clothing they wear, they can be just as popular and a ace of the group equally, idols can get popular topics / discussion online easily,…

Wouldnt expect a male that wasnt raised on teen and fashion magazines to know how it girls work. The way u talk about your faves like it's the brands they endorse that are proof they're big and not their impact on these brands is hella cringe js. U shouldnt abstain from talking if u dont know what being an it girl is, or at least do a research first.

i would agree with you for the first 2 years, but she has been in industry for a while, even before IVE, she need to be with high end brand by this stage.

taeyeon is not in top 5 is so weird, the song achieved high uls from dáy and keep climbing and stable then peak 6 weeks after released, out peak LS and Drama. i would say the song is very successful

fate pass easy quite unexpected. such a weak title for LS. they also reaching the hight of uls , been around 260k for a while now. though they may broke 300k, consider how quick they reach 250k.

Based on what? Data from two completely different eras of K-Pop, where the charting environment was completely different as well, with songs regularly topping over 1 million ULs during 3rd gen, while today songs are struggling to reach 400k?

Red Flavor is one of the biggest songs of the third generation girl groups, so it is literally grossly inaccurate to say any song was "easily" bigger than it, especially a song that isn't even the biggest song of its own generation.

So no, Love Dive was rated appropriately at an equivalent level to what Red Flavor was in third generation.

love dive definitely bigger than red flavour. i am looking for 4D at least or even TT

teayeon song reqched new peak of uls after 10 weeks on chart is impressive. its uls matching perfect night 2 months ago.

not want to downplay LS but PN really had benefit of lacking gp interest to attract Melon user.

Rhapsody in the Rain has surpassed Perfect Night's uls and has created a 6k uls gap already. It will now be the song to take down for other artist this month otherwise it likely will stay 1 for quite a bit of time as well.

A cover of a song from 2000 topping the charts, who would have thought. 2024 already off to an interesting start.

2021 has the same situation. drunken confession was covered and hit no.1

Korean government didn't really do anything to protect their domestic companies when the focus was and still is on global expansion of kpop. But Kakao and Melon also haven't made it easy for themselves with their recent shenanigans. And in hindsight the move away from the realtime chart to the 24h chart in 2020 had such a negative impact in ways that I think we still don't really understand. They basically killed the chart that differentiated them from international music services and was the traditional way koreans listened to music. To me Melon made the wrong move when they felt the pressure of youtube coming their way and actually ended up helping youtube's growth. Maybe they need to make some partnership deals with companies like tiktok or samsung to survive in the future. Otherwise I can see Spotify or even Apple Music gradually catch up as well if they make their Korean subscription price more attractive or start to offer the free ad subscription.

If international music services completely take over in Korea they'll ironically return to a completely streaming-based culture where uls aren't a thing anymore. It will become almost impossible then to make anything close to an objective judgement about the charting of songs and compare them.i

24h hits is the worst move by Melon. the current chart is more better, at least more dynamic.

youtube is winning just because they have a huge video free ads behind. Youtube is the largest video flatform in the world, and they just keep winning.

however, when it comes to gp music, i do think Melon reflect better what gp are listening. if you have youtube music, you just subscribe to the Melon playlist k which is more than 2 million followers.