Blinks being toxic and salty after seeing newjeans members getting brand deals which they thought was only exclusive to blackpink members

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Knetz react

Screenshot_2024-03-23-09-41-30-29.jpg

Screenshot_2024-03-23-09-41-51-21.jpg

IMG_20240323_094327.jpg

Screenshot_2024-03-23-09-43-06-47.jpg

• just wait for blinks to post about aespa in this forum. for whatever reason, somehow they love posting about aespa in here (and also proclaim themselves not even a fan but always jump to every post about aespa). i don't even see any mys making any thread about bp (it's always other group fan) but somehow for them, aespa is the one who did it.

• it doesn`t look like Blinks being salty

The Celine thing was more about some Lisa fans dropping Celine after Lisa leaving the brand. Not like you said, being against NJ

I do agree with some people that Hybe is desperate to push new jeans high end brands deals... I mean, those are great, who wouldn`t want them? And if brands are calling the members, they should go for it

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• Newjeans is porbbaly the biggest active kpop group right now. It's so weird to question their impact, and twt blinks are so hypocrite they'd worship every nugu coworker of BP for getting these deals but the minute some famous idol endorses these brands they start the hate train.

• Newjeans is porbbaly the biggest active kpop group right now. It's so weird to question their impact, and twt blinks are so hypocrite they'd worship every nugu coworker of BP for getting these deals but the minute some famous idol endorses these brands they start the hate train.

NJ have no impact in the fashion world though while BP members actually do that is the difference.

At the end of the day though doesnt matter that much when pretty much everyone has brand deals.

• Why Blinks always say, other groups should thank Blackpink? They didn't pave anything for others. They're not even the 5th group who had huge brand deals!

This whole thing started with Bigbang and G-Dragon, and later Girls' Generation and many other groups. Idols already had many brand deals way before Blackpink, while they were playing in the kindergarten. Stop with this nonsense. Celebrate the success of your faves while you can, and stop screaming nonsense online about others. Brand deals are not a big thing anymore. It was only big like 10 years ago.

Nowadays, even my grandmother could have one, she just doesn't care.🤣

It's so f-ing boring to see clueless HYBE and YG stans always fighting with each other about the dumbest things on Earth.

• BP has practically disbanded, they gon be inactive forever. Maybe a comeback once in 5 years at best.

BLACKPINK is reportedly gearing up for group activities in 2024.

• BLACKPINK is reportedly gearing up for group activities in 2024.

Hopefully it flops

• Hopefully it flops

I am no fan of the social media influences, but I am also not a hater, BP will do well I think.

• thebadguy is actually cooking in this thread. I really have nothing to add after the bars he dropped in that last response

Ain't no paving the way BS here. NewJeans is carving their own path to success in their own lane.

• Blackpink members got those brand deals because of blackpink's popularity, now newjeans members are getting those because of newjeans' popularity. It has nothing to do with impact on fashion world.

Exactly!

BLACKPINK is reportedly gearing up for group activities in 2024.

It says "group activities" that could mean anything. I feel bad for Blinks, not even kidding, because I'm 99% sure this won't be a comeback. I mean, come on, YG is all about Babymonster now. Blackpink will do some PR for them, because the company is in the mud. That's why they're paying a LOT of money for Youtube Ad Views, they never really done that before BM. Or Blackpink will do another VR concert!

All 4 of them focusing on their solo careers, they won't release a new BP album in 2024. It can be a remix or a best of album, but I don't think even YG or BP would that, because that would be the lamest thing.

• Exactly!

It says "group activities" that could mean anything. I feel bad for Blinks, not even kidding, because I'm 99% sure this won't be a comeback. I mean, come on, YG is all about Babymonster now. Blackpink will do some PR for them, because the company is in the mud. That's why they're paying a LOT of money for Youtube Ad Views, they never really done that before BM. Or Blackpink will do another VR concert!

All 4 of them focusing on their solo careers, they won't release a new BP album in 2024. It can be a remix or a best of album, but I don't think even YG or BP would that, because that would be the lamest thing.

Maybe a tour with a digital single or something.

Touring is where the money is at.

As long as it does not interferes with the fashion shows.

• Maybe a tour with a digital single or something.

Touring is where the money is at.

As long as it does not interferes with the fashion shows.

Nah, they just finished their latest tour. YG is poor, they can't pay millions to give them another world tour, even just a tour in Asia or Korea. IT can be a digital single, but I would be surprise if they release a new song. That's not the YG style.

• NJ have no impact in the fashion world though while BP members actually do that is the difference.

At the end of the day though doesnt matter that much when pretty much everyone has brand deals.

And what impact does BP has in fashion world? You're delusional to believe anyone knows these idols outside of kpop bubble and now that we're talking about impact newjeans have 5x more impact than bp ever had in their rookie days. No one questioned BP's endorsement so why are blinks in newjeans' business?

• Blackpink members got those brand deals because of blackpink's popularity, now newjeans members are getting those because of newjeans' popularity. It has nothing to do with impact on fashion world.

I disagree they expect sales otherwise no point in signing people, yes spreading the brand does matter.

KPOP groups are debuting with brand deals so not really sure its "popularity"

For example BP getting brand deals when their MV's get hundreds of millions of views.. thats good advertising.

No those groups didnt have as many brand deals that exist now.. GD did have quite a few brand deals but compared to KPOP now? Back then it wasnt even close.

Anyways glad BP is paving the way for others to get a lot more brand deals.

I say BP paved the way because its easy to trigger insecure people.

• And what impact does BP has in fashion world? You're delusional to believe anyone knows these idols outside of kpop bubble and now that we're talking about impact newjeans have 5x more impact than bp ever had in their rookie days. No one questioned BP's endorsement so why are blinks in newjeans' business?

BP didnt have top brand deals in their rookie days? BP can spread the brands a lot and have a more global reach? That is impact in the fashion world.

Im not really questioning NJ endorsement? I just dont think they have as much impact as BP does which is not something crazy to say considering they are younger yet your getting so mad.

BP has big instagram/twitter reach for brands, a lot of attention on youtube for fashion brands. - This is impact.

• No those groups didnt have as many brand deals that exist now.. GD did have quite a few brand deals but compared to KPOP now? Back then it wasnt even close.

Anyways glad BP is paving the way for others to get a lot more brand deals.

I won't even bother to give you a real answer, because there's no point. You can live in your fantasy world if you want.

Of course those deals weren't as big as nowadays, but that's not the point! The point is that Blackpink didn't pave anything! Blackpink ONLY have these deals, because back in the days, other Idols started it. And Kpop isn't huge nowadays, because of Blackpink either, btw. PSY made it BIG, then came BTS and Blackpink! I didn't mention groups like Wonder Girls, SNSD, TWICE.

• I won't even bother to give you a real answer, because there's no point. You can live in your fantasy world if you want.

Of course those deals weren't as big as nowadays, but that's not the point! The point is that Blackpink didn't pave anything! Blackpink ONLY have these deals, because back in the days, other Idols started it. And Kpop isn't huge nowadays, because of Blackpink either, btw. PSY made it BIG, then came BTS and Blackpink! I didn't mention groups like Wonder Girls, SNSD, TWICE.

PSY did fuck all for KPOP, the older generations didnt spread KPOP as much as Gen 3 did.

No BP have these deals because they have a more global reach then the older groups did. You can pave the way even if you didnt start something originally but are the reason it grew massively and started a big trend.

Anyways I just say pave the way to annoy people its funny. I do think KPOP being more global has helped groups get more brand deals.

• And THIS is why Kpop fans say, Blonks are clueless! I won't react to the other craziness you mentioned. 🤣

Next time, don't aks real Kpop fans why they're fed up with Blonks and Blackpink. You're just as lazy as your faves. I don't think you know what Google is.

Kim Sejeong Crazy Laugh GIF - Kim Sejeong Crazy Laugh GIFs

PSY spread him self that's it really it didnt lead to a kpop explosion. Can agree to disagree though.

I dont think he lead the way for KPOP or is the reason Gen 3 groups grew KPOP globally.

I dont care why people on a forums dont like BP or Blinks lmfao. People who hate BP cause of what a few blinks say need a therapist.

• PSY spread him self that's it really it didnt lead to a kpop explosion. Can agree to disagree though.

I dont think he lead the way for KPOP or is the reason Gen 3 groups grew KPOP globally.

I dont care why people on a forums dont like BP or Blinks lmfao

The fact is that even the animals in Afghanistan knew about PSY. 🤣

The Original GIF - Psy Gangnam Style Spongebob Squarepants - Discover &  Share GIFs

Not to mention Wonder Girls or Bigbang and others. They had sold-out concert in the US way before Blackpink. Again, use Google! How can they have a sold-out concert if Kpop wasn't big before Blackpink? They're not even the first 3rd gen Kpop group that made Kpop bigger. 😅

• The fact is that even the animals in Afghanistan knew about PSY. 🤣

The Original GIF - Psy Gangnam Style Spongebob Squarepants - Discover &  Share GIFs

Not to mention Wonder Girls or Bigbang and others. They had sold-out concert in the US way before Blackpink. Again, use Google! How can they have a sold-out concert if Kpop wasn't big before Blackpink? They're not even the first 3rd gen Kpop group that made Kpop bigger. 😅

I said Gen 3 grew KPOP globally but that doesnt mean PSY or others did nothing but they did not make it as big as it clearly is now.

I literally said Gen 3 groups grew KPOP globally didnt say just BP.

I was a big bang fan I know what they did in America, I never even said anything about America?

KPOP wasnt big before Gen 3 it was very very niche and even now its pretty niche just less so.

I generally think every paves the way for them self's really.

• BP did pave the way for brand deals though. First time i ever heard about Kpop and high fashion was when Jennie was announced as Chanel's ambassador and Lisa was announced as Celine's.

People have to realize that just because you heard about something first thanks to your faves, doesn't mean it never happened before them. A lot of Kpop fans tend to live in their own fandom bubble, don't do research, but love using the "pave the way" term. Using this term is really disrespectful, btw, because you're ignoring the other groups who have much bigger influence or started some trends.

I know what you said, and it was nonsense, the whole thing.

PSY did fuck all for KPOP

You literally said this, but okay.🤣

I say BP paved the way because its easy to trigger insecure people.

BLINKS are the most insecure fandom, just sayin'. Now, in that, Blackpink really paved the way in Kpop.🤣

• BP didnt have top brand deals in their rookie days? BP can spread the brands a lot and have a more global reach? That is impact in the fashion world.

Im not really questioning NJ endorsement? I just dont think they have as much impact as BP does which is not something crazy to say considering they are younger yet your getting so mad.

BP has big instagram/twitter reach for brands, a lot of attention on youtube for fashion brands. - This is impact.

I'm not mad, and why'd I be?I'm just amazed by the hypocrisy of the blinks.

Newjeans doesn't have IGs and brands still want them, that tells alot about their impact. Furthermore, didn't your fandom make brand deals "a metric of success"? So why are you all suddenly questioning these brands. Kpop is alot bigger than it was in 2016, western media wants kpop idols for the hype, award shows want idols, festivals also want them. These are just brands ofc they want clout.

• but also I would think its fine to say that BP did start the trend in kpop of idols being ambassadors for fashion brands. I dont think that means it would have never happened without them or think it takes away from any group getting endorsements but really the first ones to have individual deals with companies, so not group deals, was Blackpink. I mean y'all trash BP for going to modeling events and fashion events but then deny that they have a strong influence within that industry and could have been one factor in encouraging some of these companies to look at idols That doesnt mean those idols didn't work hard, I mean those companies arent going to hire an idol just because they are an idol. They have to be popular.

Now the fans in those tweets are just toxic and bitter Lisa fans. They have always been the craziest part of the blink fandom. They literally shit on BP members too.

• but also I would think its fine to say that BP did start the trend in kpop of idols being ambassadors for fashion brands. I dont think that means it would have never happened without them or think it takes away from any group getting endorsements but really the first ones to have individual deals with companies, so not group deals, was Blackpink. I mean y'all trash BP for going to modeling events and fashion events but then deny that they have a strong influence within that industry

Now the fans in those tweets are just toxic and bitter Lisa fans. They have always been the craziest part of the blink fandom. They literally shit on BP members too.

finally someone acknowledged this I appreciate the objectivity.... what annoy blinks the most it's when people pretend this didn't happen at all .

Yeah blinks can be toxic true but like you said people used to make fun of bp for being models/influencers . A few days ago there was an article about this actually about the rise of highl;y influential idols as it's ambassador like blackpink and like for example about how dior sales have risen since Jisoo was appointed as global Ambassador in 2021

• This thread contains 9 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!