JYP, what an embarrassing man you are.....

• I can't with this fucking clown, somebody save Twice

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

• JYP is the gift that keeps on giving.

External Content youtu.be

• External Content youtu.be

• Shit, you are hating because other CEOs can't do that.

Imagine HYBE CEO trying to do something like this, ever YG would struggle to pull this off.

• My question is what inspired him to do this??? What was his motive?? PSY would've done a great job covering this instead. At least everyone will be hyped up and crazy (In a good way) You do have to give JYP credit for trying though. I just feel bad for their artists dealing with this.

• I want to lack self awareness the same Jyp does :pepe-hug:

And seriously how the hell this man judges idols vocals when he himself can’t carry a note I want to know who the hell told him has the pipes to cover sweet dreams ?

THIS especially.

Aside from mistreating Twice in the early years and not letting a couple of their potential It Girls shine (Sana and Nayeon) in 2019-2020, this is my biggest criticism.

He needs to stick to songwriting and producing, let the actual vocal coaches do their jobs.

• My question is what inspired him to do this??? What was his motive?? PSY would've done a great job covering this instead. At least everyone will be hyped up and crazy (In a good way) You do have to give JYP credit for trying though. I just feel bad for their artists dealing with this.

He's a self obsessed moron, he should ideally be busy with Nmixx right now to try and figure out how to unflop them but he's instead living his best life, trying to be relevant again.

• Jyp is basically a parasite, using his groups money and success to give himself these unnecessary comebacks, dude shouldn't even be producing, his focus should be running and expanding his music empire instead of these flop embarrassing songs and making 2 survival music shows at year to fill his ego that he's some kind music master.

• I joked a lot about momo being a really bad vocalist

but at least she's able to admit it and be embarass when hitting the wrong note on stage

JYP doesn't even have enough self awareness to see that he's a really bad singer :/

JYP is a good performer not the best vocalist but I don’t think he ever claimed to be an amazing vocalist.

• Not trying to defend Park Jin Young, but isnt this confidence on stage is what makes Twice great in the first place. No matter how cringe and embarrassing it is, they still stood out.

External Content www.youtube.com

When Twice did this, my heart melt

If Park Jin Young did this, I would be close to vomiting

Still it is an admirable trait to have as entertainers

:pepe-shrug::pepe-shrug::pepe-shrug:

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

Imagine HYBE CEO trying to do something like this, ever YG would struggle to pull this off.

I think the point here is that those CEOs wouldn't do that.

They'd be doing their jobs training and marketing their idols instead of desperately trying clutch on to whatever relevance they had in the past with cringy stage performances.

He should be a legendary and respected CEO after the success of his groups but things like this are why he's the butt of jokes instead.

The fact that he's got shooters defending this too...

Someone thinks that a CEO can do something like this:

My question is what inspired him to do this??? What was his motive?? PSY would've done a great job covering this instead. At least everyone will be hyped up and crazy (In a good way) You do have to give JYP credit for trying though. I just feel bad for their artists dealing with this.

JYP's motive was to plug his new single, Changed Man. I don't mind that he added When We Disco, but why he threw in 80s Western songs is beyond me. I'm pretty sure Psy knows better than to attempt those particular songs, as he'd have to change the keys/octaves to hit his equivalent of high notes.

• There are more posts on JYP today than anyone else. I'm starting to think it was all deliberate.

This guy is a kpop legend and could sing and dance in key before autotune was invented.

• JYP is pretty respected in Kpop. I mean all idols joke about him and shit but when they seriously talk about their relationship with him they usually all have respect and talk about how he helps and checks up on them often.

Also what’s wrong with performing when you are older? He does fine? Like y’all do too much.

• There are more posts on JYP today than anyone else. I'm starting to think it was all deliberate.

This guy is a kpop legend and could sing and dance in key before autotune was invented.

Have you seen his performances from the early 2000s and 90s? He has always been like this. He was literally know for his crazy outfits and performances when he was at his peak. I think Kpop fans just don’t know that shit. It’s his whole thing probably is why even though he has been in the entertainment industry for almost 40 years he is still relevant

• JYP is pretty respected in Kpop. I mean all idols joke about him and shit but when they seriously talk about their relationship with him they usually all have respect and talk about how he helps and checks up on them often.

Also what’s wrong with performing when you are older? He does fine? Like y’all do too much.

The JYP you see

vs

The JYP we see

:pepe-annoy:

• If I said Karina is a mediocre singer but performs well would you consider that glazing her up? Haha y’all just wanna be haters and when someone says well he didn’t actually did pretty well considering y’all take that as a huge compliment

I don't actually understand what you're trying to say here but not sure what Karina has to do with JYP being cringy lmao

I mean the original comment I was responding to was talking about the YG and Hybe CEOs.

But sure, use this as an opportunity to shade an idol while defending your oppar JYP.

:pepe-cringe:

• I’m not shading Karina. I think she is very good. I was using her as an example of how saying someone is a mediocre singer is not a compliment. But the fact you think it is shade if I say Karina is a mediocre singer when you think it is defending JYP to call him a mediocre singer considering he is old and dancing is my point.

• People when JYP sing off key : He did well considering his age and he dance

Meanwhile singers older than JYP proving that being old and dancing isn't a good excuse to be off key

External Content youtu.be

I know four women who would gladly teach JYP how to dance while still sounding decent on stage so he can stop the massacre of our eardrum

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• This thread contains 16 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!