HYBE Will Have Two NEWJEANS, After I'LL-IT Officially Debuts

• I'm NOT talking about success, so I don't need think pieces about that.

But anyway, so remember I made a post on here about Bang PD wanting his own version of NewJeans- so that he can control and have his hands on them and if I-T becomes really successful, he can claim their success...

Well I'm seeing new pictures of i'll-it, and they remind me so much of newjeans bro.

Like just their visuals and vibes.

Maybe it's a coincidence of course, but honestly I would NOT be surprised if Bang PD is shaping the group up to have that NewJeans image and even give them that dreamy type of Pop & R&B music too once they debut.

I'm looking forward to the girls though.

And Bang PD making his own NewJeans is pretty smart in my opinion.

But of course it comes down to how the music is gonna be and etc.

Anyway here's some pictures of the girls of I'LL-IT so y'all can see what im talking about 💞💐💘💗💕💌🐰💫🧚🏻‍♀️

(They are a 6 member group)

20231107_144143.jpg

20231107_144007.jpg

Screenshot_20231107_124019_Instagram.jpg

20231107_144133.jpg

20231107_144108.jpg

Screenshot_20231107_132507_Instagram.jpg

20231107_143815.jpg

Screenshot_20231107_125339_Instagram.jpg

20231107_144127.jpg

Screenshot_20231107_131001_Instagram.jpg

20231107_144051.jpg

• tokki-swag

Changed the title of the thread from “HYBE Will Have Two Versions Of NEWJEANS, After I'LL-IT Officially Debuts” to “HYBE Will Have Two NEWJEANS, After I'LL-IT Officially Debuts”.
  • External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This group will be directly under Hybe and not a subsidiary?

• This group will be directly under Hybe and not a subsidiary?

yep!

HYBE officially bought all the shares from CJ Entertainment, for BE:LIFT.

So HYBE owns 100% of Be:lift now, which is the company that has Enhypen and now I'll-It

That's why I said they're pretty much Bang PDs group, just like Le sserafim is directed by him, in terms of music and the concept for the group.

• so

Source Music - Le Sserafim

BE:LIFT - ILL-EAT

ADOR - NewJeans

Pledis Entertainment - Fromis_9

All under Hybe.

I guess their USA group will be under 'Hybe America'

• I wonder what their concept will be like. Some of the members look like New Jeans members.

I think their concept is gonna be similar to NewJeans....like all jokes aside.

I'm definitely seeing some Pop sound, maybe a little R&B, and some "fun" type songs too.

Like if Bang PD end up giving them a song like "Attention" or "ETA" (of course not sounding 'exactly' like it, but just the vibe of it), I wouldn't be surprised.

And bruhhhhhhhh

Literally two of the girls look like Haerin and Hyein

• Hi,

I can't unsee this vision in my mind.

Someone will make a version of these threads:

"Who'se better? Baemon or I'll IT?"

"I'll IT has better vocals than Baemon"

"Baemon has better vocals than I'll IT"

"I'll IT better than Baemon, here's why"

"Baemon better than I'll IT, here's why"

"Both Baemon and I'll IT have terrible names"

"Baemon more popular than IVE and NJ"

etc etc etc

The cycle of madness continues. This forum is very much like a sports message board. LOL

• I'm still debating if I should watch R U Next.

I don't know any of the girls, so I'm not even spoiled on the members at this point.

Tbh, i havent watched the show either💀

all I've heard about it was some popular girls that were on the show didn't make it to the debut team, and there was some ruckus about that.

And that the girl Iroha is Enhypen Ni-Ki cousin.

I didn't start caring about them until they started posting vlogs on YouTube and pics and vids on Twitter and Instagram lol

Most people aren't talking about them right now though because they just want the music and want to see their group concept first...they debuting I think in second quarter of next year

• Wasn't there a girl on there who is Hyein's childhood friend? Did she get in?

Did nepotism win?

• Hi,

You're a Seer dear :pepe-pray:

• The basic strategy is to debut new girl group every 2 years to appeal to a next batch of 10-12 year old girls.

And you think there is enough 10-12 years old girls every 2 years looking for new girl groups to justify such investments in this supposed strategy? And are these groups going to be disposable as soon as they underperform or are they supposed to have tons of different groups cannibalizing themselves in HYBE? The way the birthrate is going in SK and even in neighboring countries soon there might not even be enough trainees to debut

In I-Land Bang was the producer of the show and always appeared also with Pdogg and Sungdeuk being directors, for the R U Next I did not see such involvement. I know Sungdeuk is heavily involved with the Dream Academy project and interesting enough Bang posted a photo with the contestants together with the LE SSERAFIM, I don't see a similar photo with R U Next despite the final group already being formed.

• And you think there is enough 10-12 years old girls every 2 years looking for new girl groups to justify such investments in this supposed strategy? And are these groups going to be disposable as soon as they underperform or are they supposed to have tons of different groups cannibalizing themselves in HYBE? The way the birthrate is going in SK and even in neighboring countries soon there might not even be enough trainees to debut

I believe Tsuki from Billlie said on a TV show that there are around 1 Million trainees trying to become idols at any point.

The kpop Machine chews them up and less than .01 percent are spit out to become our faves.

Maybe the declining birth rate will mean the machine gets less material to chew.

Then again, as they go global, there are people from all over Asia wanting to sign up, more bodies for the machine.

• Iroha is niki cousin. Really or just a joke because they look alike?

• You’ll regret it. At least I do

I read through reactions on reddit. Nobody had anything nice to say about it.

And the episodes are like movie length. I don't want to commit that much time to something not even entertaining

• I believe Tsuki from Billlie said on a TV show that there are around 1 Million trainees trying to become idols at any point.

I am sure there many teenagers looking for what they think it's an easy way to stardom especially the ones who let's say have some trouble studying in school. But how many of these supposed 1 Million trainees are either talented enough or marketable or even have the necessary mental drive to succeed in the cutthroat business enough to debut?

Allegedly already Korean boys would rather be part of the Korean Hip Hop scene than become idols or just become some Youtuber or similar.

Maybe the declining birth rate will mean the machine gets less material to chew.

Then again, as they go global, there are people from all over Asia wanting to sign up, more bodies for the machine.

The fans and companies won't accept foreigners taking over unless there is some big change in SK. Especially considering most of those countries they either consider inferior or have political problems with like CH/JP

• Iroha is niki cousin. Really or just a joke because they look alike?

Yep!

Really his cousin, they both are from Japan.

I was very surprised tbh, and she dances just as good as him, so i was thinking it must be in their bloodline😂

Niki

60a71b8826d22a5634fb00e612b01260.jpg

cb7decfc87f064c419ba487823e036b3.jpg

6c00afb73263ea73a5b46aba845fbcaf.jpg

Iroha

20231107_184326.jpg

09e5e435cbc8338e429b62f946f25634.jpg

24c0db45af6609b1e1d12742abb67605.jpg

I wonder do they hang out together in Hybe and talk about the idol and Korea life.

(also they both look good asf and has that "cool" vibe)

• buy one jeans get one free??

Tbh, I'll accept it lmaooo

Bang PD might got him something with this group, if he really can make them another "NewJeans".

I know people say be original and there's already one blahblahblah

But it might not be so bad if he can operate it right and have the NewJeans vibe with them, while still giving them their own identity in a way.

I'm just looking forward in general

• time will tell my friend...

even if illit has the fraction of the success of NJ then it can be very successful in it's own right...

and competition begets competition...keeps those on their toes to do better

• And you think there is enough 10-12 years old girls every 2 years looking for new girl groups to justify such investments in this supposed strategy? And are these groups going to be disposable as soon as they underperform or are they supposed to have tons of different groups cannibalizing themselves in HYBE? The way the birthrate is going in SK and even in neighboring countries soon there might not even be enough trainees to debut

In I-Land Bang was the producer of the show and always appeared also with Pdogg and Sungdeuk being directors, for the R U Next I did not see such involvement. I know Sungdeuk is heavily involved with the Dream Academy project and interesting enough Bang posted a photo with the contestants together with the LE SSERAFIM, I don't see a similar photo with R U Next despite the final group already being formed.

Yes the goal is to get younger girls who haven't yet stanned a group and keep them as fan for the next 7 years.

Girl groups have moved away from trying to get males as fans, because they are really fickle and not loyal. While females once they stan a group, tend in general to stay as fans for a long time.

This is why the members of NJ, Illit and BM are so young. It is to attract the younger t(w)eens who are more likely to stan younger idols.

• While yes he is involved with the other HYBE survival groups, like enhypen, &team and the final DA group

but this one I don't think he will be involved with this group.

Sure he can produce their music and other HYBE groups in the future, definitely. If he actually have time and space to produce or get himself involved with their or 24kumi future music of course.

"Out of all the languages he could've spoken, He chose to speak facts"

• This thread contains 8 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!