NI-KI

• I. Introduction

NI-KI is a member of Belif Lab's boy group ENHYPEN.

II. Career

NI-KI was announced to be a contestant on CJ ENM and Big Hit Entertainment's survival show I-LAND on June 4, 2020. The show ran from June 26 to September 18. NI-KI ranked at #4 through global voting, which led to him becoming part of the lineup for ENHYPEN. He debuted with the group on November 30 with the release of their mini album Border : Day One.

III. Videography

Title Date Aired
    Network
    I-LAND 2020 Mnet

IV. Videos

Go Big or Go Home Fancam

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

FEVER MCOUNTDOWN Fancam

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Legend of K-POP Fancam

V. Trivia

• His hometown is Okayama, Japan
    • He has a sister that is one year older than him
    • His nicknames are Super Dancer and Little Michael Jackson
    • He was briefly a backup dancer for SHINee in 2016-2017 for one stage
    • He trained for eight months before I-LAND
    • The members of ENHYPEN's first impression of him was that he was a good dancer
    • He was called the best dancer in I-LAND
    • The choreographer of Big Hit Entertainment, J-Hope, SEVENTEEN's The8, and Doobu have all complimented NI-KI on his dancing
    • He is able to memorize a choreography in around 10 minutes
    • NI-KI is left-handed

(Credit to kprofiles.com)