Nichkhun (2PM)

• I. Introduction

Nichkhun (닉쿤) is a Thai-American singer-songwriter, rapper, model, and actor under JYP Entertainment. He is a member of the boy group 2PM.

II. Career

He made his Japanese solo debut in December 19, 2018 with his first mini album Me and his Korean solo debut on February 18, 2019 with the Korean version of his japanese mini album Me.

III. Discography

Korean

Mini Album(s)

Cover Date of Release Title
    2019 Me

OSTs

• Dream High OST ("My Valentine" (with Taecyeon)) (2012)

Thai

OSTs

• "Cha-lui: Lost in Seoul OST" ("Wan Nun Wan Nee Wan Nhai" (with Taecyeon) (2015)

Features

• UrboyTJ - "Rak nong khon diao" ("I Love Only You") (2015)

Japanese

Mini albums

• Me (2018)
    • Story Of... (2019)

IV. Filmography

Movies

• Shining Diploma (2011)
    • Ouran High School Host Club (2012)
    • Seven Something (2012)

Dramas

• School of Magic (Naver TV-JTBC, 2017)

Variety shows

• We K-Pop (2019-present, KBS) - Host

V. Trivia

– He was born in Rancho Cucamonga, California (his parents being ethnic Chinese, from Bangkok, Thailand).

– Family: Mother, father, an older brother (Nichan), two younger sisters – Nichthima (Yanin) and Nachjaree (Chereen)

– His mother was born in Thailand to immigrant parents from China.

– His father’s mother is from China, wile his paternal grandfather was born in Thailand from Chinese parents.

– He comes from a wealthy family, which earned him the nickname “Thai Prince” in South Korea.

– He has dual Thailand / USA citizenship.

– He moved to Thailand from the United States at the age of five, with his family.

– He studied at Dhepkanjana School and Tangpiroondham School (Thailand).

– At the age of 12, he went to New Zealand and studied at Wanganui Collegiate School, for a year and a half.

– Then he moved back to the United States to finish his studies at Los Osos High School in Rancho Cucamonga, California.

– He was scouted by a JYP agent in Hollywood, California while he was attending the Korean Music Festival in Los Angeles.