Three members of FIFTYFIFTY negotiate ‘return’ to their agency under the condition of not interacting CEO Jeon Hong Jun

• Now they're scared just after Attrakt terminated their contract?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• interesting...

how does one not interact with one's boss?

I mean I guess it's possible in larger conglomerates and so forth but ATTRAKT???

• well...there's always to route of Afreeca BJ...if they play their cards right they might earn enough tips in a couple years to pay the termination penalty as well as litigation costs.

• Well i guess they understood that most koreans took the side of the ceo

That their career is ruined after this scandal and no agency would want them

The other guy abandon them

And now they have no money, no jobs and they need to pay lawyers for a lawsuit who will probably continue for years and they'll probably lose and having to pay a big amount of money

I'm not surprise that they are giving up and trying to find a way to end this

But i think there's no way the ceo is going to take them back now that he terminate their contract

And tbh if i was them i would be very embarass to do a lawsuit, getting my contract terminate like i want and then say i want to comeback in the company

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• the offer (from the 3 girls) was before Keena returned which allowed Attrakt to terminate their contracts.

• Bruh these 3 girls are still doing drama by saying they will go back to company only when they don't have to interact with ceo at all which is dumb because this will only just lead to more conflicts in future if ceo takes them back, the contract has already been terminated, the company does not wants them. This is time for unconditional surrender, 5050 are is no position to make demands.

• what i'm understanding is that this is before their contract were terminated, this was their last and final negotiation and condition they asked for. :pepewhat:

of course attrakt didn't accept this and decided to terminate them

:pepe-laser-eyes:

• this "offer" was before Keena dropped her lawsuit and returned to attrakt and before JHJ terminated their contracts.

• So basically to go back to how it was with The Givers :skull:

Except their producer disappeared in the air

Better not return at all then.

They have no other options, is go back or give up on the dream.

They are probably still unwilling to let go of their dreams to be singers.

I just do not see how this will work out.

• If this is pre-contract termination by the CEO, they have effectively avoided being counter sued, because they were willing to fulfill their contractual obligations.

They are basically free agents now. The CEO can sue, but he cannot win as they were willing to come back.

He could sue for defamation, but the penalty is just usually a minor fine.

• If this is pre-contract termination by the CEO, they have effectively avoided being counter sued, because they were willing to fulfill their contractual obligations.

They are basically free agents now. The CEO can sue, but he cannot win as they were willing to come back.

He still can for contract violation- unwillingly to fulfill their contract term, running away from their company, avoiding the ceo, no discussion before applying the lawsuit and the major one is faking the Covid test. Not to mention they put ridiculous requirements which Attrakt didn't have to agree probably in their mediation phase. They also didn't dropped their lawsuit. This is far from saying they willingly to fullfill their contract obligations.

• I wonder if their families are not well-educated. I don't mean that as an insult. It's just that they were so easily led astray and convinced to make some terrible decisions. I could understand if the girls fell for it because they're young and inexperienced. But the parents fell for it, as well, which really confuses me. It reminds me of Western artists who are naive and not well-educated and get talked into atrocious contracts.

no, Keena flipping back to Attrakt allowed JHJ to terminate their contracts

Moreover, Lee Jin Ho expounded the significance of Keena's comeback, stating that it had two major implications. "Firstly," he said, “Without Keena it would have been impossible to terminate the contract with the three members. With Keena's return, the legitimacy of the remaining members disappeared. Additionally, with Keena's return, it was confirmed that this incident occurred due to tampering by a third party.

Lee Jin Ho also addressed FIFTY FIFTY's trademark application, observing that, "The details of the trademark acknowledge the usage rights by the initial users. Four members working together would have enabled them to continue their operations. However, with Keena’s decision to return, the first users and the initial applicants (i.e. the agency) have reunited. Henceforth, termination of the contract is immaterial.”

• Ladies, it's unfortunate that you've chosen to betray the company at this point. You had ample time to come back, but it seems you were determined to secure that contract termination. Now that you've achieved it, there's no need to have a change of heart. Keena wisely decided to return and even tried to persuade you to do the same, but unfortunately, you didn't heed her advice. As a result, you can now move on with regrets.

• Well first of all if you read the article you would know that the negotiation happened before the contract termination, second the girls were screwed hard by that givers ceo I think when they hit it big with Cupid they got scared that they’ll end as a just one hit wonder girl group so they wanted to protect whatever they had at all coast but unfortunately it coast their career and now they lost all of it it’s really sad honestly and now attrakt will debut an other gg and they’ll probably have the support of the gp and fifity fifty is left with nothing

• these girls sure had outstanding legal advisers omg

No matter how good your legal adviser is, they can't do nothing if you ignore their advice. Keena mentioned it was the members and their parents revealing all this info in the past couple weeks not the law firm.

• Sorry girls but you all said you rather leave the industry than go back to the company

Have some backbone

Who on earth advised them to put that statement out?

Ngl they are not the smartest cookies in the box

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I agree that they can still turn this around, but I don't think they have much of a fandom.

Love the song, but I didn't even know their individual names until yesterday.

Thing is, they have annoyed quite a few people, even quite a lot of Western Kpop fans, who normally tend to take the side of idols when they have a conflict with a company.

• I wonder if their families are not well-educated. I don't mean that as an insult. It's just that they were so easily led astray and convinced to make some terrible decisions. I could understand if the girls fell for it because they're young and inexperienced. But the parents fell for it, as well, which really confuses me. It reminds me of Western artists who are naive and not well-educated and get talked into atrocious contracts.

Greed can sometimes makes people do illogical things

I don’t think they can make a comeback now….maybe after a break and working on getting back to public’s good graces

• It is unfortunate what happened to them girlies

But they can now be an example to other young K-pop stars of what NOT to do after a hit song

Here's to hoping they can salvage a career after this.

I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?Spring Day

160837-for-gif

• This thread contains 10 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!