The difference between Itzy and Nmixx first day sales suprised me a lot, the gap??

• Nmixx latest cb first day sales: 719,886k

Itzy latest cb first day sales so far (the chart will stop updating soon): 318,334k

How? I'm seriously confused. Nmixx really have more fans than Itzy? If they have huge gp support like Nj, Ive, Gidle and Lsf or huge I will understand the huge gap but....? Is it because Nmixx still a hot stuff in the market right now?

• this might sound dumb but I think NMIXX got quickly popular thanks to concept + KCON performances

+ the sales overall, the later group debuted the easier to get high sales

of course I'm talking here about big 4 groups

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• this might sound dumb but I think NMIXX got quickly popular thanks to concept + KCON performances

+ the sales overall, the later group debuted the easier to get high sales

of course I'm talking here about big 4 groups

Popular where? There are far more itzy fans than nmixx fans both internationally and im sure in korea too

• Final numbers for day 1

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Well Midzy bought Itzy album and JYP bought Nmixx's.

Edit: Like jokes aside how much more obvious do you have to be to get an investigation going? JYPE is throwing up massive sales growth in certain area's without a single other metric going up...how much more fraud do we have to see before they actually look into it? Be serious lol.

• Not sure what these numbers are from, but if they include sales in Japan, have not albums sales in Japan always been higher in Japan than Korea, so not that strange.

• it's easy to call out a manipulation of a flop group but no one cares manipulation hybe does with their "successful" ones. the whole industry is like this.

you said it yourself, one is successful and known with viral songs (god knows how many time other idols and artists covering and randomly singing their songs), good charts, always in trending topics and one is not. What is the odd?

• you said it yourself, one is successful and known with viral songs (god knows how many time other idols and artists covering and randomly singing their songs), good charts, always in trending topics and one is not. What is the odd?

there's no reason to doubt it, is what you are saying. i see it differently. it's easier to mask the manipulation when you are successful because there's people like you who don't doubt the actual numbers. i'm just defending nmixx here because i think the whole industry does it not just nmixx but i guess it's easy to scream manipulation on flop groups.

• Itzy's last 3 albums have sold between 251k - 318k, very consistant sales for a GG in their 4th year, they are slaughtering all Kpop Groups that debut in 2019 in terms of album sales

NMIXX is the 2nd highest Album Selling GG for groups that debut in 2022, we'll have to wait until 2024 to see how consistent NJ's, NMIXX and Le SSerafim are but JYPE needs to jump in on doing Digital Albums like Weverse

• there's no reason to doubt it, is what you are saying. i see it differently. it's easier to mask the manipulation when you are successful because there's people like you who don't doubt the actual numbers. i'm just defending nmixx here because i think the whole industry does it not just nmixx but i guess it's easy to scream manipulation on flop groups.

Yeah because they at least have something to back them up with their popularity. You want to accuse those hybe groups but they are popular so? They have huge fanbase and they are charting well. We all know the industry is not pure but whos gonna believe a non popular groups selling as much as the popular one? What you saying is just an excuse.

But yeah, at least dont make it so obvious if you want to cheat. No one gonna believe that nmixx making more sales than itzy and on par with the other top gg with no hit songs and no big fandom. It will make them look pathetic.

• Yeah because they at least have something to back them up with their popularity. You want to accuse those hybe groups but they are popular so? They have huge fanbase and they are charting well. We all know the industry is not pure but whos gonna believe a non popular groups selling as much as the popular one? What you saying is just an excuse.

But yeah, at least dont make it so obvious if you want to cheat. No one gonna believe that nmixx making more sales than itzy and on par with the other top gg with no hit songs and no big fandom. It will make them look pathetic.

why can't you believe nmixx a new group can do more sales than itzy who are has beens? you are already believing a lot of outrageous things for new 4th gen.

• Itzy's last 3 albums have sold between 251k - 318k, very consistant sales for a GG in their 4th year, they are slaughtering all Kpop Groups that debut in 2019 in terms of album sales

NMIXX is the 2nd highest Album Selling GG for groups that debut in 2022, we'll have to wait until 2024 to see how consistent NJ's, NMIXX and Le SSerafim are but JYPE needs to jump in on doing Digital Albums like Weverse

3rd actually. I don't think we are talking about consistency here. What make people surpised actually when nmixx is currently hold the highest first day and week sales for jyp gg surpassing twice and itzy. It's funny for me when even itzy with a hit songs and huge fandom always behind twice in sales.

• why can't you believe nmixx a new group can do more sales than itzy who are has beens? you are already believing a lot of outrageous things for new 4th gen.

because it's something not believable. As simple as that. People actually confuse where their sales even come from. No huge popularity in korea, Japan and not even huge china fanbase. The west? I don't see they chart there. Or Asian countries but they are not even seen in spotify global or conquering the charts in those countries too. Aespa, Ive, Lsf and Nj are all very well known in kpop main markets. Cant say the same for Nmixx.

• why can't you believe nmixx a new group can do more sales than itzy who are has beens? you are already believing a lot of outrageous things for new 4th gen.

Because even their social presence are lower than itzy. You can look at the like ratio between itzy and nmixx new mv. Itzy already surpassing them in just 10 hours while nmixx stucks at 300k+ likes after few months. That goes to the like and view ratios in other social medias too.

• The only way it's possible is NMIXX is more popular than ITZY.

• Because even their social presence are lower than itzy. You can look at the like ratio between itzy and nmixx new mv. Itzy already surpassing them in just 10 hours while nmixx stucks at 300k+ likes after few months. That goes to the like and view ratios in other social medias too.

itzy also has more social media followers than all of new 4th gen. why does youtube likes matter to you when new 4th gen can't even surpass itzy followers in instagram/tiktok anytime soon? why should it define the fanbase for nmixx when u don't care for rest of 4th gen?

• itzy also has more social media followers than all of new 4th gen. why does youtube likes matter to you when new 4th gen can't even surpass itzy followers in instagram/tiktok anytime soon? why should it define the fanbase for nmixx when u don't care for rest of 4th gen?

Interaction lol not followers. That's two different things. I think it's something very easy to understand .

This is the example of the 4th gen engagement in social media. But Aespa might climb the chart too as they're more active now. But nmixx definitely are not there.

• Interaction lol not followers. That's two different things. I think it's something very easy to understand .

This is the example of the 4th gen engagement in social media. But Aespa might climb the chart too as they're more active now. But nmixx definitely are not there.

that engagement is so low lol. nothing to brag about or even show to other let alone make a whole thread for it. blackpink was doing that when they were infants and twice/itzy was doing even more in 2021-2022. it should already be clear itzy is not part of the new 4th gen push.

get a clue mate. the whole industry is doing it in some form not just nmixx. if you told me nmixx was a lot more closer to lesserafim, ive, aespa and newjeans in first day sales, then i would say "yeah maybe that's just too much manipulation". itzy are has beens as far as jyp is concerned. so i think you are making this bigger than it is. as usual, no one cares.

• This thread contains 18 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!