Followers and engagement rate of 4th gen girl groups on all social media

• Tiktok:

Most followers- Itzy (11.4m followers)

Best Engagement: Newjeans (6.8m flw) (915k average like)

(Honourable mention:

Lsf (5.1m flw) 740k av likes,

Ive (4.8m flw) 669k av likes)

Twitter:

Most followers- Itzy (5.8 m followers)

Best Engagement- Newjeans (1m flw) (76k average like )

(Honourable mention:

Ive (1.6m flw)43k av like,

Lsf (769k flw) 36k av like)

Instagram:

Most Followers- Itzy (19 m followers)

Best Engagement- Itzy (809k average like)

(Honourable mention:

Newjeans (7.5m flw) 751k av like)

Group YouTube:

Most Followers- Itzy (8.2 m)

Best Engagement- Newjeans

(3.58m flw) (1.1 m average vid views)

(Honourable mention:

Aespa (4.49m flw) 977k av vid views)

Overall: Newjeans seems to have the best social media presence so far while Itzy still being the most followed 4th gen gg in all platforms.

• blossom9990

Changed the title of the thread from “Analysis of followers and engagement of 4th gen girl groups on all social media” to “Followers and engagement rate of 4th gen girl groups on all social media”.
  • I was quite surprised by Itzy. I don't know that posting too much can lower the fan engagement rate.

It's weird right bc fans demand to for contents yet unable to support all of it when they released too much of it. I think company should learn to find the perfect balance of not overfeeding the fans yet not starving them too.

• TLDR: Itzy was the gen leader and now NJ is the next gen leader

Itzy had a good run, good music and awesome members but JYP lack of vision, good marketing and artistic direction hindered their potential

NJ in other hands are on hybe, they will do everything on their hands to make NJ fulfill the space as the kpop 4th gen representative and face. They kinda succeeded already

• TLDR: Itzy was the gen leader and now NJ is the next gen leader

Itzy had a good run, good music and awesome members but JYP lack of vision, good marketing and artistic direction hindered their potential

NJ in other hands are on hybe, they will do everything on their hands to make NJ fulfill the space as the kpop 4th gen representative and face. They kinda succeeded already

and later it might be babymonster! this time, they got a lot of support from yg stans and blinks

• so post the total likes

I'm too lazy to do that but I will give you an example for yt for Nj and Itzy. For the past 30 days, both group actually uploaded almost the same amount of vid. The total views that Nj channel received for this period are about 120 million while Itzy about 30 million.

• I'm too lazy to do that but I will give you an example for yt for Nj and Itzy. For the past 30 days, both group actually uploaded almost the same amount of vid. The total views that Nj channel received for this period are about 120 million while Itzy about 30 million.

as a NJ fan

this is not really fair to compare like this.

Most of ITZY's views come from JYP's official channel since people watch their mv.

NJ views are high because people stream their audio on their official channels.

I mean it is not fair for ITZY.

• as a NJ fan

this is not really fair to compare like this.

Most of ITZY's views come from JYP's official channel since people watch their mv.

NJ views are high because people stream their audio on their official channels.

I mean it is not fair for ITZY.

Channel not mv

• How do you count average likes on twitter OP ?

Because i remember having the same conversation with another user recently about lsrf, aespa and Ive engagement on twitter for their teaser comeback promo

And Aespa engagement on twitter during their teasing time was higher than Lsrf and Ive

It is based on their official acc. This is the setback for both group. Aespa has 1 acc that they share with their company. Both Ive and Lsf have their own private acc. This is why you see Aespa like for their promo pic really high bc all fans gathered in one place while this is not the case for both Ive and Lsf. Yet on the other hand, these two groups received more average like from their post on their private acc.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!