Top 5 releases for 1st half of 2023?

• So we are at the halfway mark, what are some of your favourite releases from Jan to June? 1 song per artist

5. Bouncy

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I actually chance upon this on tiktok, and the dance was what started to get me into the song. Yes the dance is GLORIOUS sorry I'm a hoe but I bet you are one too. And I kept listening to the song now I'm low key addicted to it

Yunhogizer — Yunho ✧ bouncy Facecam Music Bank 230616

I had to make this gif 😌 #san #bouncy

Yunhogizer — YEOSANG ⭑ 'BOUNCY' 230617 (cr. honey trap)

4. StayC - Teddy Bear

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Probably a controversial pick because from what I'm getting international fans aka you tasteless bitches don't seem to like it but I absolutely love this song. QUIET PLEASE BIHAENGGI MODEURO

I'm so happy that StayC did well with this song. People were counting them out after last years releases which were also good but didn't make much noise, an Teddy Bear put them back on the map. It's fun, refreshing and the dance is so cute as well.

🦋 — STAYC ♡ Teddy Bear / 2023

🦋 — STAYC ♡ Teddy Bear / 2023

3. Xdinary Heroes - Good Enough

The only B-side from this list, and that is because this entire album is so good. This song is English so you will be able to understand the lyrics. This is a song that I didn't think they will do, I mean I've been wishing they did a song like this since their impossible cover so this was a huge surprise that blew me away

#xdinary heroes from stan drippin idc

2. H1-Key - Rose Blossom

This song is just amazing. I know y'all don't know korean you illiterate noobs guess what me too. But if there is any song that I think y'all should check up the lyrics it's this song. This song was written my Day6 Young K (if y'all know me you know I'm a Day6 hoe) and boy did he not disappoint. One of the key reasons why this song blew up was due to the lyrics, and how it relates strongly to H1-Key.

I’m a rose among the concrete

Until this bleak city becomes filled with color

I’ll keep my head up, stand my ground until the end

Until they get drunk off of my scent and smile

I wish them all the success this industry has to offer because they are such a talented group of girls

#h1-key from moon prism

#h1-key from moon prism

1. IVE - I AM

I don't think another song can take this song's No.1 spot even in the next 6 months. This song is PURE POP PERFECTION I'M ON MY WAY EHHH EHHHH. This song is so empowering, uplifting it makes you feel invincible. I HOPE THAT YOU GUYS READING THIS WILL BE SOMEONE'S DREAM COME TRUE

IVE 아이브 'I AM' MV on Make a GIF

IVE 아이브 'I AM' MV on Make a GIF

• Not in order

1- Welcome to My World - aespa

2- Macarena - Blitzers

3- Jelly Pop - Boys Planet

4- Fighting - Seventeen BSS

5- Rising - TripleS

• 5.#menow

External Content youtu.be

They r not appreciated enough last year they had so many good releases and I like this too

4.Hear Me Out

Chill bop, it’s giving Exo-sc, walk on memories/Boomerang.

3. Icky

This is good for me it’s a bop it’s fun and like yeah 😎

2. bouncy

A bop and like the video is cool and like i like the guy with the blue hair he really ate idk 😭

1. Knock

BOP this song is so good and like idk it was all over tiktok 💀 so that part of why but it’s fun

• it's hard icy, it's hard to choose only 5 since each month there is at least 2 releases that I like..

now to make a top 5 from those...

IVE - I AM

(G)I-DLE - Allergy

Kiss Of Life - Bye My Neverland

tripleS - Rising

Billlie - Enchanted Night

tho I must say that cupid, poppy, rose blossom and fighting as the honorable mention

• You didn't specify anything so I guess it's not only Kpop but all Korean artists ?

• OMG still has my heart

• 1. I must admit--despite how much I don't want to--hybe really did set aside all the good songs for their rookie gg, NewJeans is on a solid gold streak since their debut (although if Ditto were released in 2023 instead of the last days of 2022 it would take OMG's spot on this list)

2. Dream Catcher has been hit or miss for me recently with their tts but they've shown that it's possible for a kpop group to stick to a genre for several years without abandoning their sound or running it into the ground, so major props to Dreamcatcher.

3. LE SSERAFIM is the most sonically interesting out of the 4th gen ggs, there. I said it. When they decide to they're serving house beats the likes of which are previously unknown to kpop. Rosalia who?

4. Loona may have crashed and burned in a dumpster fire, and TripleS may be a girl group comprised of random women picked off the street, but that Jaden Jeong guy knows how to write a kpop song goddamit!

5. This song was fun and I'm relieved to see that Chaeyeon's boring debut didn't become her peak

• 5. Mysterious - Nicole

4. Cupid - Fifty Fifty

3. Rising - TripleS

2. Bon Voyage - Dreamcatcher

1. I Am - IVE

• 1- EXO's Hear Me Out

2- IVE's Kitsch

3- TXT's Devil By The Window

4- SVT's Super

• 5. Mamamoo+, GGBB

5. (G)-Idle Queencard

4. Purple Kiss, Sweet Juice

3. aespa, Welcome to my world

2. Le Sserafim, Unforgiven

1. Dreamcatcher, Bon Voyage

I have two songs at the fifth place, I could not choose.

• 5. LE SSERAFIM - Flash Forward

4. New Jeans - OMG

2. Fifty Fifty - Lovin' Me

2. XG - Left Right

1. (G)I-DLE - Paradise

Not on my list, but when I first heard STAYC's Teddy Bear, it felt so nostalgic I swore I must've heard it before. It bugged me for the longest, until I remembered the song it reminded me of - Starships by Nicki Minaj. Now I can't hear one without associating it with the other. The clip below plays the two songs one per ear. Crazy right?

• Suga , Halsey- Lilith

External Content open.spotify.com

RM, So!YoON! - Smoke Sprite

TXT - Sugar Rush

Sf9-Puzzle

Plave - Wait for you

• 1. IVE - I AM

2. XG - Shooting Star/Left Right

3. (G)I-DLE - Allergy

4. STAYC - POPPY

5. fromis_9 - Attitude

I've put XG at second just because they ain't direct KPOP

but overall their combo is similar to Oh My Girl Nonstop + Dolphin, altough instead in Korea they've did it international

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!