TOP 10 BEST & WORST KPOP SONGS OF 2022 (1ST HALF)!

• It's that time of year againnnnnn!!! I will be sharing my top 10 best and worst releases of 2022 from January through June. Keep in mind I am only including songs that have an MV or a performance. Also just a note... I don't check out every single thing that gets released so don't get offended if I don't include your faves. If they aint here they either irrelevant to me or mid so far...:eyes:

Top 10 BEST

10. Chiquita by Rocket Punch - I have been getting into these noob gg songs lately! This is a really unique but cool track that I came to enjoy. Love the 80s vibes and the production is A1 >>>>>>

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

9. Jikjin by Treasure - IDC what anyone says this song is a whole boppppp. Last 30 seconds is a bit wonky but the majority is a straight boppity bop bop bop. Hardest hitting chorus of the year so far!

8. Pity Party by Jamie - I had no idea her voice was this insane! I am just getting into her but this was a great introduction. Very unexpected but an absolute banger! Looking forward to checking out more!

7. Escape Room by fromis_9 - Randomly came across this song one day and instantly loved it. It has a nice chill jazzy vibe and the vocals are pretty. The whole production is totally what I'm into...especially with the airy sounds. They need to release more bops like this!

6. Stay Alive by Jungkook (prod. SUGA) - The replay value on this song is insane... JK vocals are so pretty and Suga killed it on the production once again! This song is so relaxing and such a vibe. Makes my ears very happy!

5. Can't Stop This Party by Seori - Her voice is soooo soothing and angelic. This song is totally my vibe....so laidback and chill with the atmospheric vocals/instrumentals. She really been killing it lately!

4. Oh My Gosh by Purple Kiss - Another noobie gg song I love! Their vocals are prolly the best I've heard for 4th gen. This song is totally my vibe...love chill Pop/R&B tracks like this. Will def be checking out their next album!

3. Yet To Come by BTS - This is the only song to ever make me cry on first listen. Such an emotional track...at first it was hard to listen to but now it's hard not to loop. I'm a sucker for the early 2000s Hip Hop vibes. This is easily in my top 15 fave BTS best songs. I love it so much ;(

2. Bonnie & Clyde by DeVita - Her voice, her voice, her voice!!!! She really has one of my fave voices ever and this song shows it off so well. Check out her music y'all she's so freaking talented. Can't wait to see what she does next!

1. Opening Sequence by TXT - I can literally loop this for hours and hours... I love it even more each time! I ascend when streaming....AMAZING, SPECTACULAR, REMARKABLE, SOTY...my #2 fave TXT song of all time!

:lighter-pepe:

Top 10 Worst

10. Zoom by Jessi - This really was not it...even worse is I ended up hearing it all over tik tok and youtube...HALP

9. GingaMingaYo by Billlie - I really just don't get the appeal of any of their music and this song is no exception...no bueno:thumbdown:

8. Deep by Hyo - This girl seems talented but this song is trash...The chorus is so freaking horrible and loud??? Like my ears actually hurt after listening...

7. Love by Monsta X - I really need this group to stop playing with me... how can they be so good and so trash at the same time...STOP RAPPING PLEASE AND STICK TO JUST SINGING. This song is embarrassing.

6. Venom by Stray Kids - This has to be one of the most annoying beats I've ever heard... the cringe rap just sent it over the edge. BIG YIKES!

5. Move by TNX - I was actually interested in this group after I saw some predebut content...UNFORTUNATELY THIS WAS A HORRIBLE DEBUT...such a waste of talent smh

4. Tank by Nmixx - You may be thinking where is O.O...? I don't hate it like most of y'all but it's sister Tank is a different story..honestly wth is this...who thought this sounded good...I'm speechless...:clown: Their vocals are the only thing saving them from being the worst at this point.

3. Tomboy by (G)I-DLE - One of the most overrated kpop songs ever. It does not deserve the success imo. It's just...BAD, BORING and AWKWARD. I really don't get the appeal AT ALL.

2. Hot by Seventeen - I'm usually pretty indifferent on SVT... like not good not bad BUT THIS?!?! CRINGE and ANNOYING...please make it stop I beg! The beat is terrible... It should be called Hot garbage instead...just NO :|

1. Hit Ya by Lapillus - The teasers had me intruiged but man oh man...Can this even be considered a song???? Easily one of the worst kpop songs I have ever heard... Tragic tragic tragic! :huuh:

:pepe-no-sign:

Well there you have it... my Top 10 best and worst kpop songs of the first half. Shocked? Disgusted? Happy? Share your thoughts and feel free to drop your own lists below!

:pepe_akorns:

• I'll ignore the MX and Billlie slander and tell you to anticipate Purple Kiss's cb because they might have another banger b-side for you

:pepe-wink:

External Content www.youtube.com

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• Song of the century run bts not being here is an actual crime. I’m cancelling you

:pepe-hips:

Anyways your most hated list I agree with except the billie song. Tomboy I could probably like more if they awful rap wasn’t there. For me venom by skz is the worst song I’ve heard this year. The instrumental was really jarring for me it gave me a really big headache :pepe-cross:

You have king B.I in honourable mentions yayyyyy. Btbt is such a bop

Opening sequence being first tho tasteeeee. I keep changing my mind on best song on the Thursdays child mini it’s just so good. You’re whole top 10 is full of bops except for one song. Anyways Stan seori for clear skin people :pepe-hehe:

Still canceled for my first statement tho

• I'll ignore the MX and Billlie slander and tell you to anticipate Purple Kiss's cb because they might have another banger b-side for you

:pepe-wink:

External Content www.youtube.com

I'm intrigued :eyes:

• LISTENNNNN if i didnt create rules for myself it would be a BTS/TXT party in top 10 best.

Wbk RUN BTS is bop of the year 8)

• LISTENNNNN if i didnt create rules for myself it would be a BTS/TXT party in top 10 best.

Wbk RUN BTS is bop of the year 8)

I DONT CARE :mad:

calling it bop of the year after you stomped all over it. THE AUDACITY

• i only agree with 1st place and bts/jk

i love Opening Sequence

Best

1. TXT - Opening Sequence

2. JK - Stay Alive

3. BTS - Yet to come

4.PENTAGON - The Game

5. RV - Rainbow Halo

6. LE SSERAFIM - FEARLESS

7. MAJORS - Giddy up

8. (G)I-DLE - TOMBOY

9. aespa - Illusion

10. Sunmi - Fellowship

Worst

Nmixx - OO

Got the beat - Step back

• HOT is a BOP :pepe-just-smile:

Chileeee...NO

I heard this yesterday tho and it's a straight banger :eyes:

:pepemusic:

• Oh I actually like Step Back :eyes:

• I’ll add my own list here

Best songs

1.Run BTS - BTS. Song of the century

2. Opening sequence - TXT

3.Done - WJSN

4. Illusion - aespa

5. Only you - moon sujin, jiselle

6.Alone - coogie, lee hi

7.All or nothing - nayeon

8.BTBT - B.I , Devita

9.I want u baby - StayC

10. Sour grapes - lesserafim

Honourable mentions

Alive - Lightsum, bop bop - viviz, love dive - ive, dm- fromis9

Worst songs

1. Venom - skz
    2. Hit ya - lapillus
    3. Deep - hyo
    4. Tomboy - gidle (my bag the superior song)
    5. Flip that - loona
  • Now hold on now :eyes: omg that Only U song is so good????

Totally my vibeeeee

:lighter-pepe:

• Who dat?

she’s a solo krnb singer

Here’s two other songs by her both different vibes

You’ve heard that automatic song with bibi right? Moon sujin is on it too

• Ooooh shes great! Yeah i like automatic too! I need to look into her :eyes:

• As always when I see your list, I know most of your worst songs are gonna be my faves. ^^ I was surprised to see Purki and Jamie in your list tho :finger-heart:

My faves:

1. Muddy Water - SKZ

2. Teddy Bear - NCT Dream

3. make Me Happy - Whee In

4. Love Theory - Taeyong

5. Pretty Psycho - Purple Kiss

6.Bamboleo - Red Velvet

7. Blue Flame - Le Sserafim

8. My Bag - (G)I-DLE

9. Hurdle - Suho

10. (Tie)

Wa Da Da - Kep1er (this one snuck up on me during the year)

Dice - Onew

My least fave:

- It’s Yours - NCT Dream

- (tie) Feel My Rhythm - RV, Life’s too short - aespa

- Tomboy - (G)I-DLE

- Future Perfect - Enhypen

- O_O - NMIXX

- Hit Ya - Lapillus

The actual worst song: that one about Kristallnacht

:pepewash::pepenomad:

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• I see some songs I like in your tops and none of my faves on your worse so I agree mostly 💕

If I were to pick my top ten so far, I would not stick to songs that have a performance though 😂

Here are mine:

original.gif

~ ʚ ♡ ɞ ~

• This thread contains 27 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!