Suggest me your idol's. (Looking for songs for my new cozy playlist.

• Hello everyone!~, I am looking for some songs you think might work well with my new spotify playlist 'Cozy Playlist'.

I have fell out of love with a lot of songs recently and was wanting something new to freshen some things up.

A little about me to take into account:

My bias's (who have music out): RVN, Wonho, B.I, Bobby, Junny, Jeno (NCT), Taeyong (NCT), DO HANSE.

My group's: MONSTA X, Seventeen,

Former Stan: NCT, BTS, StrayKids, DKB, Ghost9, CRAVITY, VANNER, PAN THE PACK, BLITZER's, P1 Harmony.

Casual Listener (Love their song's but still get the member's mixed up a lot): BAE173, Luminous, TrendZ, BLITZERS, ONF.

Don't get me wrong I still have a lot of songs I enjoy and still listen to of my former group's, and I always check in with how they are doing. But I need something new to add to my cozy playlist, I often listen to this playlist when writing, drawing or on a rainy evening after a stressful day.

The songs that I currently have on my playlist include:

BTS - Spring Day.

Kim Namjoon - Bicycle.

Luminous - Marionette, (+other songs by them).

WOODZ - Feel like, (and a lot of his songs)

ikon - U, Like a Movie, Driving Slowly.

Kang Daniel - Movie, Parade.

BTS - Louder then Bombs, Stay, Rain,

StrayKids - BluePrint, Phobia, Get Cool.

A.C.E - Changer, Remember Us, Down (Feat. Grey)

TXT - Sugar Rush Ride, I Know I Love You,

ONF - Dry Ice, Your Song, Complete.

Junggigo - Warm (English VER), Only U.

AB6IX - Breathe, Shining Stars.

OOO YooJung - Begin. (I have all OOO's solo's on this playlist)

DPR Live/Cream - Gravity, Text Me, Jasmine, Action!,

EPEX - Skyline, Goodbye my first love,

BLITZERS, Question Mark.

COLDE. (All Albums).

Hoshi - Spider.

SVT - CampFire, Kidlut, Light a Flame, Lean on Me (Japanese VER).

MONSTA X - Deny, It's Alright.

DKB - Rose, Youth.

SuperM - Wish you were here.

BAEKHYUN - Underwater, Poppin'.

D Crunch - Have a Good Young.

Pentagon - Love or Take Album, Ceremony Album, Don't worry about me.

NCT Taeyong - Long Flight, Cure.

BE'O - Suddenly, Blurry in my Hotel Room.

BDC - MoonWalker, MIRAGE, Fine, Chemical, I'll be a star.

from20 - fuck you, radio will sing our song, say something.

M.O.N.T - Beautiful Sunday, September Hills, Moonlight.

Woo - Taste, I Love You.

Dvwn - Last, Phobia, Highteen.

Thank you if you choose to comment. If you need something new, I totally suggest this!~

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks for stopping by~

:yellow-heart:

• External Content www.youtube.com

Thanks for your suggestions!, I have heard and watched Don't Call me (personally when I watched the mv I thought it was talking about Saesang fans), will listen to the other's. 😊

• Thanks for your suggestions!, I have heard and watched Don't Call me (personally when I watched the mv I thought it was talking about Saesang fans), will listen to the other's. 😊

nah dont call me is not about saesang fans, Its just a sassy break up song

• External Content open.spotify.com

I love the performance more

External Content youtu.be

External Content open.spotify.com

Not exactly cozy but it's one of my favourites

• I think DEAN would fit right in this list with quite a few songs, for starters

• Some of my recent favorites.

• lemme introduce you to my man corbyn aka cory from 24k

I'm not sure if this is the sound you're wanting but ugh he's so beautiful

Other Soloists I enjoy

This song is pure love

• Caramel-- Onew

She's Dreaming-- Exo

She's a Baby-- Zico

Just Chill-- Jonghyun (all of his songs could fit tbh)

Anywhere-- Onew

Circle-- Onew

Rain on Me-- Onew

Attention-- SHINee

I'm Home-- Minho

Blinking Game-- Jonghyun

Maybe Tomorrow-- Jonghyun

Nemo-- Taemin

Play Me-- Taemin

Love is So Nice-- Jonghyun

Love Belt-- Jonghyun

Orbit-- Jonghyun

Love Phobia-- Onew

On the Way-- Onew

Your Name-- SHINee

Area-- SHINee

Tonight-- SHINee

TLDR: SHINee

• this! this is also one of my favourites :eyes:

Oooh, me to! Nice taste 😊

• I think DEAN would fit right in this list with quite a few songs, for starters

One day I wish Dean would as well! (maybe one day he will come back and do another with Zico one day) , but the other one I will definitely add, thanks so much 😊

• I know Oneus and Dawn, but haven't heard of the other's I will definitely check them out 😊

• Oh I recognize Jongup from Peak Time but not the other one, thank you for your suggestions. Try my Luck is really good

• Such a good list with many suggestions, thanks so much.

• BebeCarat-0

Changed the title of the thread from “Suggest me your idol's. (Looking for songs for my new cozy playlist) (My first thread!~)” to “Suggest me your idol's. (Looking for songs for my new cozy playlist.”.
  • Oh I recognize Jongup from Peak Time but not the other one, thank you for your suggestions. Try my Luck is really good

i put in spoiler more music. and jongup is from b.a.p and was on peak time yup! click the spoiler to see more

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• If you want to put gg songs:

Also them

• Personally I don't follow a lot of girl group's or listen to their songs, but I did put a handful of the one's you mentioned in my article. 😊 (Not sure if this one will be approved to post by mod's, but thank you for your suggestions) 😊

Screen Shot 2023-05-29 at 8.47.37 PM.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!