If K Once fail to sold out Twice Seoul concert, then fuck them whiny bitches

• I don't think they will seriously boycott TWICE. They'll throw their hissy fit but will eventually come around. At first, I understood their tamper tantrum but as time goes by, they're not really helping Twice as much as they used to and I can't blame TWICE for going to countries that have shown them nothing but overwhelming support and demand.

• I don't think they will seriously boycott TWICE. They'll throw their hissy fit but will eventually come around. At first, I understood their tamper tantrum but as time goes by, they're not really helping Twice as much as they used to and I can't blame TWICE for going to countries that have shown them nothing but overwhelming support and demand.

Right. It's a business, what business is going to leave money on the table? When Twice toured last year and it was extremely successful, JYPE must've seen that and thought "You know what? Since we have a strong base in America, let's start promoting even more there." Plus adding in the support internationally regarding sales and streams, and well, it's hard to see why they wouldn't shift gears a little.

If K-Onces seriously boycott (which I highly doubt), then nobody should be surprised if the next comeback has the international fan base in mind even more from then on. Of course, this would be devastating for the girls. But realistically there's still plenty of K-Onces that'll show up and support.

• The Korean fans are considering boycotting Twice because they're promoting internationally? Where did this come from? I mean besides the fact that they've basically been boycotting them for a while now with their lack of support? They really have no room to complain or act entitled. The less they support the group, the more you'll see them elsewhere. It's not rocket science.

• update: not sold out.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

what in the hell happened over there. these numbers make no sense. even if you don't like their new music they'll still play old hits.

This is SO bad. I find astonishing how weak girlgroups are when it comes to touring in South Korea. I'm pretty sure they can sell more than 14k tickets here in Brazil where they are fairly unknown, but can't sell 14k in a country where millions of people listen and like their music

• Its sad honestly but twice changed a lot it’s like another Koop group and not twice their song is so different now even I’m a once I can’t get to their song now maybe they feel the same as me I didn’t even buy their new album cuz I don’t like any of the song

• This is SO bad. I find astonishing how weak girlgroups are when it comes to touring in South Korea. I'm pretty sure they can sell more than 14k tickets here in Brazil where they are fairly unknown, but can't sell 14k in a country where millions of people listen and like their music

it's not only girl group it's idol groups ( except bts) can't sell out big stadiums. For for example if I'm not mistaken in exo lution for 3 days has 45k attendees which is basically only 15k per show instead of getting a bigger stadium ( mind you korea has big stadiums ) and that's around their prime still for exoplanet the average per show was 15/16 k

big bang made tour 26K for 2 days it's not much either and seventeen a average of 13k per show as well if you notice they rent small venues for their boy groups too the capacity for Gocheok sky dome is only 16K

you have to keep in mind that twice is no longer that popular and their Korean fandom is trying to sabotage them because they aren't promoting too much in Korea. i can't believe I'm defending them but I don't like how you bring up girl groups vs boys groups it's not a gender thing.

• EXO'luxion wasn't EXO peak in concert attendance in Korea, They sold out Jamsil Stadium twice for their EXO'rDIUM encore.

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• Why is it boycotting? What would the ultimate goal by avoiding going to your faves concerts? That's more of a way to kill of future tours because companies will look at attendance and see it's not worth it especially with how very limited touring in Korea is anyway

It's more likely Tiwce fans moved on to other groups or fell out of love with Twice

Charts have shown they lost favour with public and fans (their once big fandom should be able to mass stream them to at least be stable on the charts instead of continually yo-yoing and struggling to stay in 100) so it makes sense there are less fans willing to attend.

• He isn't wrong. H.O.T., g.o.d., Big Bang, JYJ, EXO, BTS and NCT Dream have done a stadium concert in Korea. Girl groups never went above the KSPO.

• He isn't wrong. H.O.T., g.o.d., Big Bang, JYJ, EXO, BTS and NCT Dream have done a stadium concert in Korea. Girl groups never went above the KSPO.

you are kind of proving my point majority of these are older boy groups H.OT, G.O.D JYY they were huge back then it was a different era (Big bang didn't as far as I know) but nowadays it is harder it's not really common. I checked and big bang, exo and seventeen for the most part do small stadiums KSPO (Olympic Gymnastic Arena) only has 15 seating capacity Gocheok sky dome only has 25K capacity.

besides exo ( one time) and bts concerts from boy groups are barely hold in seoul olympic stadium.

I'm kind of surprised with nct dream ngl but my point still stands.

For example Bts last concert in Korea was in busan stadium that has a 50K person capacity but other than BTS , I don't really see it with boy groups either

• Edit: Bigbang did the Seoul World Cup Stadium for 65k

Those numbers don't even make sense. Am I supposed to believe they only had 4 thousand people per show in 2021, and that was somehow a sellout? It's the same venue.

But whatever, if they don't come, they don't come. It won't make Twice stop touring other countries, it just means they'll stop touring Korea. Then what will those "fans" do?

• Those numbers don't even make sense. Am I supposed to believe they only had 4 thousand people per show in 2021, and that was somehow a sellout? It's the same venue.

But whatever, if they don't come, they don't come. It won't make Twice stop touring other countries, it just means they'll stop touring Korea. Then what will those "fans" do?

In 2021 there was restriction due to Covid.

• well k-ONCEs are sensible b***hes but why give a shit ab them?

as long as they have a good international fan-base (which they do) then TWICE will be fine

:exit-pepe:

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

Edited once, last by BTS-ae-1320 ().

• There’s a lot of misinformed blinks and other fandoms in here. K-onces have been boycotting Twice because of their US promotions and they literally said “we’re not going to go to their concert anymore, we’re not going to buy their albums or merch anymore, the company will only listen to use when we do this”. Don’t speak on something if you have no idea what’s going on.

• ⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 0%

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 10%

██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 20%

███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 30%

████▒▒▒▒▒▒ 40%

█████▒▒▒▒▒ 50%

██████▒▒▒▒ 60%

███████▒▒▒ 70%

████████▒▒ 80%

█████████▒ 90%

██████████ 100%

Success!。°˖ ʚ🍓ɞ ꒦꒷⩩

🍓-`♡´-MY OPINION: Okay, I’m so confused, my friends literally just said like an hour ago TWICE was Korea’s national GG. It’s so weird how some once’s in Korea are boycotting, is it wrong that I don’t get why? I feel like twice promotes quite a bit in Korea still. I hope that these stans will soon stop, because twice truly puts effort in making comebacks for them, but at the same time I get why they are mad of twice promoting somewhere else. ૮₍ ˶•⤙•˶ ₎ა

🐾♡-Signing out…-♡🐾

C7CA55E6-10F4-4F10-A03B-ACAC46CEFD51.jpeg

네가 참 궁금해 그건 너도 마찬가지 (ooh, ooh)...

• There’s a lot of misinformed blinks and other fandoms in here. K-onces have been boycotting Twice because of their US promotions and they literally said “we’re not going to go to their concert anymore, we’re not going to buy their albums or merch anymore, the company will only listen to use when we do this”. Don’t speak on something if you have no idea what’s going on.

It is also not a misinformation that K-onces have lose their numbers. Their korean fandom are fanboys dominated, which are not loyal af :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    ✴✴✴✴✴ KIM JISOO'S HUSBANDO ✴✴✴✴✴
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

• if I'm not mistaken in exo lution

You're mistaken

As already explained, several boygroups toured on stadium in Seoul. Once they hit a certain maturity they start doing domes.

Granted, you're not wrong when saying the problem extend to all idols groups regardless of gender, but it's clearly a much deeper issue with female groups. I simply can't fathom how so many groups widely know have so little touring power. It's a bit shocking to see a group like Twice selling much more concerts tickets in some random USA city compared to SK biggest metropolis.

• This thread contains 10 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!