MAMA removes Jinni's part in girl group collab stage

• Minazuki

Changed the title of the thread from “What Jinni do was that severe? It's getting ridiculous” to “What Jinni did was that severe? It's getting ridiculous”.

Changed the title of the thread from “What Jinni did was that severe? It's getting ridiculous” to “MAMA removes Jinni's part in girl group collab stage”.
  • It's weird af. Instagram, I get that. MNET not including her in the behind stuff, okay. But to go back and edit things they've already posted? What? Huh?

Like, let's not leave the fans anything. Not a trace.

JYPE also privated Jinni's JYPn intro videos. But not just her, Sullyoon's "Full Moon" cover and Kyujin and Jiwoo's "White Flag" cover too?! Like, what do they have to do with this?

JYPE is doing too much. Like, if nothing is going to come out about WHAT she did, why even go through these lengths?

Like, are you gonna go back and edit her out of O.O and Dice? They'll probably delete her fancams. But, its MNET gonna edit her out of the comeback stages? Like, what's the point?

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

Edited once, last by keyboardwarrior7 ().

• we all know mnet is sus but have they done this in the past with members who left previous groups?

Not that I've heard of. Someone explained in the comments It's cause It's a reuploded version and since JYPE lost the rights of her image, Mnet is being careful about showing her.

But I'm not really sure If this is legit, since It was filmed when they were still in charge of the rights of her image. Just like they still can sell the season greetings with her face in it If they want.

:exit-pepe:

• Not that I've heard of. Someone explained in the comments It's cause It's a reuploded version and since JYPE lost the rights of her image, Mnet is being careful about showing her.

But I'm not really sure If this is legit, since It was filmed when they were still in charge of the rights of her image. Just like they still can sell the season greetings with her face in it If they want.

And as of now, her fancams are still up.

I think that's what's confusing people. They keep doing weird shit. Like deleting all of her pics from instagram, but also deleting pictures of everybody else too and even some of the members birthday posts. Like, why?!

Or going through the process of reuploading a video just to edit her out, and yet her fancams are still posted!?! Make it make sense because it's not right now.

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• And as of now, her fancams are still up.

I think that's what's confusing people. They keep doing weird shit. Like deleting all of her pics from instagram, but also deleting pictures of everybody else too and even some of the members birthday posts. Like, why?!

Or going through the process of reuploading a video just to edit her out, and yet her fancams are still posted!?! Make it make sense because it's not right now.

If JYPE wanted to avoid mentioning the reason why she left because they wanted to protect her and the Company's image, they are making the wrong moves. Cause the inconsistence is only making people talk about it more.

• Not that I've heard of. Someone explained in the comments It's cause It's a reuploded version and since JYPE lost the rights of her image, Mnet is being careful about showing her.

could JYPE has specifically asked MAMA to remove her?

And as of now, her fancams are still up.

interesting

• at this pooint they are fueling the rumors and smearing her name

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• If JYPE wanted to avoid mentioning the reason why she left because they wanted to protect her and the Company's image, they are making the wrong moves. Cause the inconsistence is only making people talk about it more.

Exactly. And the fact they are doing this so slowly.

Like, do it all in one sweep instead of in bits and pieces.

Like if they sent a message to the broadcast stations to remove Jinni's fancams, they would. Probably within the day lmao. If they can get MNET to re-edit whole videos where Jinni is only shown a few seconds, it would be no problem just to delete her fancams.

• at this pooint they are fueling the rumors and smearing her name

Exactly. Like, it's so sloppy and unprofessional. If the point is to get people to move on, then how about making the transition period less confusing? :pepe-clown-gear:

• Some of the English comments in that article are a bit scary. They're saying that Knetz are talking about other rumors that might eventually come to light involving several other members. Names that were mentioned in the comments include Sullyoon and Kyujin.

• Some of the English comments in that article are a bit scary. They're saying that Knetz are talking about other rumors that might eventually come to light involving several other members. Names that were mentioned in the comments include Sullyoon and Kyujin.

That'd make it even weirder since those 2 are still in the group. :eyes:

thats based on some fanfic basically that was on a dcgall, where a "jyp employee" revealed why jinni was kicked, knetz didnt even buy it on pann

• Exactly. Like, it's so sloppy and unprofessional. If the point is to get people to move on, then how about making the transition period less confusing? :pepe-clown-gear:

I know you want to know, but...

What if it IS bad about Jinni?

What if the reason she left WAS entirely her fault and she's done something unforgivable?

Will it make you feel better knowing?

Will that change your view on how JYP handled it?

• thats based on some fanfic basically that was on a dcgall, where a "jyp employee" revealed why jinni was kicked, knetz didnt even buy it on pann

I hope so. It's ALL unsubstantiated and the English comments on these articles are like double hearsay lol. It's folks leaning on other folks' translation of Korean rumors that aren't substantiated by any factual evidence, and then posting their opinions of these "translations".

• I know you want to know, but...

What if it IS bad about Jinni?

What if the reason she left WAS entirely her fault and she's done something unforgivable?

Will it make you feel better knowing?

Will that change your view on how JYP handled it?

I don't want to know. I want JYPE to streamline the process.

Don't have MNET edit Jinni out of MAMA, but keep her fancams up. Don't randomly private videos of random members that seemingly have nothing to do with the Jinni's removal.

Don't delete all of the concept photos for both the debut and comeback for Jinni and everyone too. Don't delete birthday posts. Do things in a way most people can understand logically, and people wouldn't be so confused.

That's what I want. A none confusing transition of Jinni out of the group so people can move on peacefully. Jinni and the fans.

• People are so thirst for the tea, to the point they are considering bullshit Sojang has been spreading about Jinni's personal life.

;judgingpepe:

isn't like sojang getting sued or something?

even for the other members who left/kicked from GG at least we sorta know why

like Garam - Soojin - even if the underlying accusations are true/false that was the reason and we can acknowledge it even if we as fans don't agree with it

even for like lesser know groups like Lightsum - two youngest members who were removed/left it was because Lightsum probably isn't doing too well financially because of their "lack of success" and the youngest because they had the least to lose so to speak

but for Jinni and Nmixx and JYPE - there was absolutely nothing previously to give any kind of indication that there was bad blood between her and the members/JYPE, prior bullying claims, dating or anything at all

• Ahh that definitely makes sense

• summary

1. Seolyun dating Unite Kyungmoon even before debut

2. Seol-yoon, who was roommates with Genie , connects Unite Steve with Genie.

3. Maknae Gyujin is taking psychiatric medication because of the team atmosphere

ㄴ 3.1 Jyp drop out is not usually allowed, but Gyujin is allowed to drop out

(I am going as it is erased)

4. Leader Oh Hae -won exchanged roommates with Seol - yoon to monitor Genie and tried to manage the members.

ㄴ 4.1 The reason Haewon subscribed to all member bubbles

5. Surveillance intensifies, so he stays out all night , so Haewon gives up on Jini and Seolyun

ㄴ 5.1 The reason Oh Hae -won , Lee Genie , and Seol- yoon Lee and Rang never did a V App

6. 12.2 Genie dating photos were taken and the company turned upside down

7. Genie withdrawal confirmed by member vote

the kyujin thing is because she was at the table with sullyoon on dinner once therefore = troublemaker

• Shiiiiiiiiiiiittttt!

This is almost SNSD level drama lmao.

• This literally would never be enough like is this cube?? No??? JYP artists are like always embroiled in dating rumors. Mina and BamBam??? Were in a picture together (after a couple of other pics) like wet from the shower and nothing happened

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

all this time. . . .。・:*˚:✧。

• This thread contains 34 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!