Does anyone remember IVE Yujin's first (ridiculous) "scandal"?

• She was a back dancer for Jeong Sewoon, starred in his MV and Starship used that opportunity to promote her.

So this happened:

source: [enter-talk] COMPANY WHO CHANGED THE PROTAGONIST ON STAGE

Starship

F3HRXwCCVqQRn1Vl-fvo4GdceOPB69yI8bq3gDwv

Why is the backdancer starring at the camera like that when she's not even the singer...?

HYGERv7LfDcbZ9N9PynCnYRPgu_M-OStYN7IL3UM

This is the stage originally

vNrh4IDG7gOB80wEPRKv-hxEp_7OeW6XJjwCka8I

But it became like this now

Even their costumes, at first, she didn't dress to stand out, and now she's wearing the same color as the singer, does it make sense?

4XrI66-i7vFylEWqbtomtFXlg_N5RvrjHco4kSXC

"Ahn Yoojin, already standing out with her visuals"

She even has articles now, Starship and their shady works...

It's possible that they're using a trainee for their backdancers

but she already has 3 individual shots....

Since when are backdancers allowed to stare at the camera...

You'd almost think that they're performing a duet

They changed the choreo

and now they're having individual articles for the backdancer

Starship I hope you explain...

9ZPPaPY-Ahoz4CPz9_d2zqU58mmXLIlbWBOelTYA

post response:
    [+269][-3]

original post: here

1) Why is this company gathering hate for kids that haven't even debuted yet, what are they doing?

2) Isn't she the A-Cube model? So crazy - you'd think the guy is the backdancer!

3) I'm another group's fan, but I got taken aback by the backdancer today...

4) Why is the girl always starring at the camera? I'm speechless and I'm so pissed off....Does the cameraman not know how to film?

5) Isn't this too much? You'd believe that Jung Sewoon is in a group and stealing her time frame.... But he's the solo artist here...

She got hate over this and it was all Starsh*t's fault!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Well I wasn’t a kpop fan back then but I remember seeing this when I started stanning IZ*ONE during LVER era.

I do get why people we’re pissed but it’s absolutely not her fault when she’s been instructed to do this.

• Well I wasn’t a kpop fan back then but I remember seeing this when I started stanning IZ*ONE during LVER era.

I do get why people we’re pissed but it’s absolutely not her fault when she’s been instructed to do this.

Iirc, most people in the comments defended her and said she was only a kid doing what she was being told, which is the ultimate truth. Poor Sewoon though, he was always a supportive sunbae and hoobae to all the artists from his company and Starship really takes him for granted.

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!