what’s with Aespa?

• I just wanna say that i’m not a fan of the group

I edited this cause

It’s so ridiculous to see thread comparing Aespa to “specific” company groups that haven’t even debuted yet. I know this mostly came from fans that are noting Aespa popularity and hopes that “specific company pre-debut groups” will counter it; i’ve seen comments degrading Red Velvet and NCT 127 which to me is so ridiculous because the groups mentioned above was not made to be marketable, it’s a surprise the mentioned groups above manage to sell well and is well-known by the general public. At this rate, i don’t think Aespa will be surpassed by their peers of this generation (coupled with sm market strategy and the fact that this group was made to be marketable) and I do believe with first impression last because it is evident with 3rd generation groups. I don’t think anyone can now beat Aespa even if the “specific company pre-debut groups debuted” because the members are well-known by the general public and the fact that they have countless commercials with well-known brands and establishments with the one surprising me the most is the bank commercial as this is a 12-month old group. The fact that they won a Daesang; i don’t think anyone from 4th generation rookies will managed to do that on their 11 month debut, it will take them years. I’m not that interested but i’m looking forward to “yg subsidiary company new girl group” and “jyp new girl group” and also “hybe subsidiary new girl group.” because at the same time some my’s are getting a bit uneducated and arrogant. I would like to end this one on a note that it’s a sure thing that Aespa is the leader of this generation and also not to compare but “specific company two groups within three years frame time stragety” is not gonna work if they want to overtake Aespa because it happened with SM; with people focusing on TVXQ and less for SUJU & Shinee but shit happened the focus shifted on SUJU sudden explosion in Asia and Shinee (however successful these groups are it is not on par with BIGB reputation)

• All i know is that Aespa is getting the leader of the gen treatment

both when SNSD and BP blow up in physicals and digital to surpass people and take the lead position

people couldn't target them for their achievement , sales or digital because they were doing better than everyone else

so they start to nitpick on their skills with the whole, hyoyeon doesn't know how to sing, Yoona is just a visual, the other snsd members are useless, Jennie is lazy, Jisoo is a bad dancer, rosé can't sing ....

the treatment that aespa is getting right now just prove that they are the leader of the gen

and everybody have their eyes on them ready to nitpick on the smallest thing to be ready to jump and shred them

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• anonnymous

Changed the title of the thread from “aespa haters” to “what’s with Aespa?”.
  • I agree but the situation is different then than now. The only competition i see for aespa is ive in terms of popularity and hype.

Except that IVE aren't pure rookies. They have two members from a big group. It's like they have the big 3 privilege. So I guess we can conclude that they don't have any "rivals", at least in the upcoming groups we know about.

Moved the thread from forum The Lounge to forum K-POP.
  • Thanks for the insight OP

Yeah aespa accomplishment are not very easy to reach especially Next Level records. But other stan thinking that other future ggs will easily surpassed them.

It's not because we're arrogant or uneducated maybe small fanbase did that and trolls that setting them up. Majority just annoyed that aespa were been made fun pre-NL and after back to back hits & half million seller now their achievements are being downplayed saying that they need to wait jypngg, hybengg, ygngg to debut first before talk. These groups will definitely successful but immediately surpassing aespa once they debut? I don't think so especially if their predecessor still Top group aka haven't decline yet.

Not every future big company ggs could did what aespa achieved. Aespa now already on the level competing with their senior group.

• Jypn will dominate these kids there’s no seasoning in this kids they like a robot. According to korean survey jypn is one of the leading there so I can see koreans are looking for their new top gg. Aespa is a let down they have vocals but they’re weak performers there’s no magic to it they just got lucky with one song and savage isn’t doing well like next level unlike other top groups without Chinese bulk buy their albums aren’t gonna sell well.

• Jypn will dominate these kids there’s no seasoning in this kids they like a robot. According to korean survey jypn is one of the leading there so I can see koreans are looking for their new top gg. Aespa is a let down they have vocals but they’re weak performers there’s no magic to it they just got lucky with one song and savage isn’t doing well like next level unlike other top groups without Chinese bulk buy their albums aren’t gonna sell well.

You mean like how people thought Twice wouldn't stay at the top because they weren't the best singers? I really hate to see other Onces trashing in other top groups because we know how much hate Twice got so can't you just not be like haters were to Twice in the past?

• You mean like how people thought Twice wouldn't stay at the top because they weren't the best singers? I really hate to see other Onces trashing in other top groups because we know how much hate Twice got so can't you just not be like haters were to Twice in the past?

they’re trashing my fave groups especially these aespa fans of course I’m gonna do the same to them

• they’re trashing my fave groups especially these aespa fans of course I’m gonna do the same to them

you can bash the fans itself lol wtf u don't even know these people personally y'all look like a damn fool tryna get at each other throats but your bias groups are friends?

• Except that IVE aren't pure rookies. They have two members from a big group. It's like they have the big 3 privilege. So I guess we can conclude that they don't have any "rivals", at least in the upcoming groups we know about.

they def have the big 7 privilege lol they r from starship but aside from that i can see stayc being in the top and their rival in terms of popularity and sales if their company marketed them right

• they’re trashing my fave groups especially these aespa fans of course I’m gonna do the same to them

It is you who starting other group first. I follow and remember you. Fucking retard keyboard warrior. No matter what you will remain the stupidiest haters in this forum.

• I don't know who's the leading gg in the next few years, but it's always funny to see how some aespa antis think that every new gg gonna surpass them. If is that easy, how they are setting records?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!