Tf they giving these boygroups the bonsangs for?

• u might don't keep up with your fave

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Didn't ateez also sampled that part of song from somewhere else

• if that was the case Soyeon wouldn't apologize and credit Eden in her copy song

so no this wasn't sample but original melody created by Eden

It was sampled by eden, i had seen a clip of the original melody from which eden sampled on twitter back at that time. You can probably look it up on twitter, im feeling too lazy to go digging old tweets.

Also after the massive shitshow of a scandal gidle was going through at that time it isn't surprising soyeon just decided to apologize instead of letting it become another controversy.

Either way nothing changes the main topic of discussion that ateez/eden's songs are flop so anyways..

• because ateez released the best banger of an album this year. Your attempt at being edgy is failing. Salty much? Cure it with this

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It was sampled by eden, i had seen a clip of the original melody from which eden sampled on twitter back at that time. You can probably look it up on twitter, im feeling too lazy to go digging old tweets.

Also after the massive shitshow of a scandal gidle was going through at that time it isn't surprising soyeon just decided to apologize instead of letting it become another controversy.

Either way nothing changes the main topic of discussion that ateez/eden's songs are flop so anyways..

Umm eden doesnt do samples they produce everything for ateez from scratch no one in edenary or kq nor hongjoong approved of this. Despite her apology and slapping credits on it, it was not wanted and the problem has yet to be resolved. Before you talk out of your obviously salty, dumb ass get your facts straight instead of believing some twitter shit. Kq made a formal statement on the matter everyone denied settling it and agreeing to the credit. You fail. There is an ENTIRE team behind ateez music which makes them that more unique. You can watch kingdom amd see hongjoong producing from scratch this is one of the things they pride themselves on. That song was a BLATANT copy of wave. You are in denial. However, i expect nothing less of you.

External Content twitter.com

이드너리 측, ‘SUN’ 크레딧 무단 도용 논란에 “사전 논의 없었다”(전문)[공식]
    작곡가 이드너리가 ‘방과후 설렘’ 경연곡의 크레딧 무단 도용 논란에 입장을 밝혔다. KQ엔터테인먼트는 28일 오후 공식입장을 통해 “지난 27일 MBC ‘방과후 설렘’ FINAL 경연 1라운드에서 도전조가 선보인 ‘
    n.news.naver.com

'泥œ

Edit: to bust your balls more the boyz won road to kingdom beating out onf, pentagon, verivery, oneus, to1, and golden child. Came in 2nd on Kingdom legendary war losing to stray kids and beating ATEEZ who came 3rd. Both beating ikon, sf9 and btob. They deserve the recognition they are getting. So sit down.

The criteria is easily found:

더팩트 뮤직 어워즈 (THE FACT MUSIC AWARDS)

• It was sampled by eden, i had seen a clip of the original melody from which eden sampled on twitter back at that time. You can probably look it up on twitter, im feeling too lazy to go digging old tweets.

not u bringing bullshit from your ass, Eden and ATEEZ already clarified its not sample

ur girl at first said denied that she plagiarized ATEEZ song, but after KQ decided to sue her she admitted it lmao, and it's not just the melody also the singing part was copied too lol, its straight up plagiarism

anyways u can say Eden, ATEEZ flop all u want but in the end your fav inspires from ATEEZ :pepe-shrug:

• FMA's basically an award that was invented to cash in on the Hallyu Wave by getting Sponsors to pay for the Event.

It's also another Sausage Award where most winners will be Males because it's a fact that most fans are female

• Just cause either you don't stan them or you hate boygroups (I'm not sure wich it is in this case) dosn't mean you can go from your likings onto what other people think. Just cause you don't know songs of them dosn't mean that everyone else would also not listen to them. I bet you are just jealous that they won awards.

It's allways people with comments like yours who make other artists and their entire fandoms down for no reason. People who get excited about something like this are weird to me. How can people exist who love it, when they think "haha I tell everyone that nobody knows this artist, so cool" ... I hate it when fandoms go on eachother just cause one dosn't like someone else for whatever reason.

Leave these groups alone! There is a reason why they won or else they wouldn't even have gotten these awards and I'm happy for them that they won, no mather if I like these people or not.

Awards mean someone has done something with which they stand out against their competition, no mather if it may be from more sold CDs, better viewed MVs, outsold concerts or whatever it may be that got them the award. Maybe it was even from a suportive fandom that voted for them.

I like when even non fans are happy for someone who won something, even if they don't stan the artist. But just getting mad on them for reasons like you don't listen to them, they are not your faves, ... is not good and can really in the worst case possible cause useless fanwars and we don't like that.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!