Blackpink's long hiatus is not a strategy and if it is, it's not a very good one

• Many times I keep reading this is part of YG's mastermind plan but for the hype it might generate, how many fans did bp lose in the process? not everyone is gonna wait almost 2 years. They convert more people into kpop fans than any other girl group by a mile but can't retain them all with so little content.

So tell me again how it is benefitial for bp to serve a bunch of new kpop fans on a silver plate to their competition. They are indirectly carrying the industry whether we want to admit or not.

At least we got a comeback coming soon tm so anticipate I guess :eyes:

• Is driving you crazy, you just want their music more and more.

If so, it is working.

• I keep seeing this topic coming up. It's simple really. It's all about in house production. YG want to stick to Teddy and the crews because this is their sound and it resonates with the worldwide audiences and the results show. also, YG is really picky about their songs, Because of this, we rarely see blackpink release music.

Also, I believe in house production benefits YG more in term of profit. It's not weir or unusual when you think about logically.

• I keep seeing this topic coming up. It's simple really. It's all about in house production. YG want to stick to Teddy and the crews because this is their sound and it resonates with the worldwide audiences and the results show. also, YG is really picky about their songs, Because of this, we rarely see blackpink release music.

Also, I believe in house production benefits YG more in term of profit. It's not weir or unusual when you think about logically.

Trying to keep in house production is fair but almost 2 years to give their biggest artist a song? You are telling me teddy aint capable of coming up with a damn single a year, forget about album.

Maybe it's time for this guy to drop the ego and realize 90% of bps success are the girls not him

• Are they losing fans? I thought the fandom is just getting bigger?

If only YG gives the same effort as his boy groups, BP would be way way bigger than they are now :cursing:

Mismanagement has never been a strategy :cursing:

Yes, how many "blinks" have you seen stanning other groups because of long hiatus to fill void. I see that all the time. It's just they gain more than they lose so it is not noticeable

• YG is very careful with what they release for BP. I can't remember where I saw the clip but Teddy said if they are not sure the song will be a hit for BP, they won't release it. I think teddy's main job is producing music (correct me if i am wrong)? I find it hard to believe he cannot create a few really good songs(that has the potential to be a hit) every year.

• Yesss YGE is definitely run by geniuses, this is an amazing strategy :borahae:

No but for real their situation is ridiculous, not so much because of the time we have to wait for new music ,since it's common for the industry, but because the number of songs they have it's sad for a six years group. Luckily BP is an amazing group and keep gaining new fans, it's absolutely uncommon for a kpop group with a terrible schedule to be this successful :sunglasses:

• Don't give YG any credit, puh-lease, do you think those idiots could come up with a strategy for them? they don't even care about BP that much to give them the time of day. I hate when blinks call their mismanagement a strategy, like YG literally has no strategy for ANY of their groups, they just get big because they're from YG and have loyal fans!

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• they only call it strategy to discredit bp themselves having a hand in their own success, because the so called strategy isn't really working for the other acts in the company. Everyone knows bp would be 5x more successful with more music and promotions.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!