YG is embarrassing themselves and Blackpink...

• :pepe-cringe::pepe-cringe:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• fans must be feelin like

ok this is so funny that I'm leaving this bullshit

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content twitter.com

It's Interscope, not YG. YG = physical albums and they're still at 50$, Interscope = Blackpink store and they waited monday to add digital album on the website.

Also :

Screenshot_20220831-003424_Chrome.jpg

YG fucked up with the physical sales price, that conpany is so stupid to think blinks would buy an album at 50$ + expensive tickets concert in the same week.

• It is embarrassing because Blinks have been really loud ridiculing other groups all the while saying they would smash.

But I guess things didn't go according to plan and now they are a little desperate.

• YG fucked up with the physical sales price, that conpany is so stupid to think blinks would buy an album at 50$ + expensive tickets concert in the same week.

They are not stupid. They know the desperation of blinks to get number 1 on bb200 because other kpop groups have done it. Lesser known groups got it. Why not BP? I’m sure they have done market analysis of blinks. They know exactly what they are doing.

• They are not stupid. They know the desperation of blinks to get number 1 on bb200 because other kpop groups have done it. Lesser known groups got it. Why not BP? I’m sure they have done market analysis of blinks. They know exactly what they are doing.

Well then they should have known Blinks desperation of getting Full promotion, variety shows and albums with more than 8 tracks yet did u see us getting any one of those? Also other than BTS which group sold their album in the US with $50.

• I beg you once you see your fav start getting shaded to keep this attitude up. It’s interesting your ass was in all the threads crying about blinks being oh so toxic but doesn’t hesitate to give that back.

And yet you are the one triggered enough to attack me. Lmao

I have been in kpop and here for long enough to have seen how Blinks act and I don't like them. If that triggers you, then it's a personal problem.

My fave has been hated by the whole of kpop community at some point, by right wingers and I was told not to be sensitive when people made fun of their dead relatives so I can speak and have any attitude I want.

I won't be bullied by the lot of you so I suggest to give up.

XOXO

• fans must be feelin like

ok this is so funny that I'm leaving this bullshit

I came here only for this Minatozaki Sana

• Lol the victim complex pepe-ooh guess that’s a common symptom of your fandom

I did not attack you nor bully you. I’m sorry your favs got attacked but somebody needs to tell you that you can’t cry about that then give the same energy back to other groups. Learn some self awareness please

XOXO

What did I say about BP? When did I attack them?

If anything I listened to the album with an open mind and talked about it. I said I liked some songs, even RFL you fans hate. So what energy should I keep?

Do I have to like the fans too? Well then I will disappoint you because I won't.

And I don't have a victim complex because you decided to personally attack me, something I didnt even do to Hardy and we have argued with him for years. It's not my fault you like to be aggressive all the time.

Please block me to stop this madness.

• Don't forget your daily dose of BORN PINK guys. :lighter-pepe:

External Content open.spotify.com

• But I didn’t personally attack you did I? I told you to keep this same “shade doesn’t matter” energy you have with bp once your favs get the same treatment. So calling you out on your hypocrisy is attacking you? This is what I mean by victim complex lol. You can’t handle someone calling you out on your crap

Keep up the good work calling me out my crap. You are doing God's work.

• They really want that number 1. Well I don’t blame them. If they feel they are close and want to pull all the guns to have it, I don’t see what’s wrong here.

If anything I doubt blinks are gonna drag any group after that does this too

Did Blinks drag any group for their charting on billboard

Edited once, last by dujuduju ().

• Don't forget your daily dose of BORN PINK guys. :lighter-pepe:

External Content open.spotify.com

Such a good album😊😊😊 it would have been 1000x better if there was more than 8 tracks.

• they want that #1 and they’re getting it.

They're totally not, and that's the most embarrassing part about this. The counter is just super cringe. Are they even saying anything about their performance in South Korea? They do still remember that they're a South Korean group, right? :pepe-peek:

• Some non fans focusing on BP these past months bc their faves are either inactive or flopping and in the end BP is right there with several records and achievements thriving in 2022 with their 2nd album and preparing for their ww tour! :lighter-pepe: you can try talk shit all you want, in the end it's BP who is having the biggest era this year and if they keep up these numbers it'll be by a large margin!

Queens!

• bp fans really believed that they are going to smash every record outhere . told us that the gp loves them they are not bts that only supported by the hormonal girls

selling 3M+ albums ?

have a stadium tour?

a viral glopal hit?

at least 50M first day streams?

getting a pak on korean charts?

the fans have been very loud dragging everyone and it is time for karma to get you :pepe-toilet:

• Some non fans focusing on BP these past months bc their faves are either inactive or flopping and in the end BP is right there with several records and achievements thriving in 2022 with their 2nd album and preparing for their ww tour! :lighter-pepe: you can try talk shit all you want, in the end it's BP who is having the biggest era this year and if they keep up these numbers it'll be by a large margin!

Queens!

Very ironic considering we all know blinks were doing anything but minding their own business during the last two years :pepe-clown-gear:

• atleast they are still smashing... unlike some winless groups on their comeback who continue to bark because they cant focus on their own achievements because they have so little in their own comeback.

• This thread contains 42 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!