[theqoo] HYBE, SM, JYP AND YG'S LATEST JOB PLANET REVIEWS

• [theqoo] HYBE, SM, JYP AND YG'S LATEST JOB PLANET REVIEWS

t/n: Job Planet is the equivalent of Glassdoor where past/current employees are able to leave reviews about their company

AVvXsEhoTerO3aqrRGOVWJWReXqn8WXHyW3vfW9mzcDlS7CbfKGq0xGGuYbt_RUBAR3Wz60WLbDy2T4nHlX3hlUoXWA83jBtWnRlrX4vwIYhjfMk5PDmMHOoXgoH3HcXuH-RVe6Jf8n9zncz4DiXS-BhzgiP9KAGprxbl3YgPGjyiVvQKzBv7nbdxLdXQYXF

HYBE (media/design) : 2.5/5AVvXsEhVWC9Tm5OpU11ccZ8mbGmrzMi_VUmrh2mgNhJwKHfyA8SI5nw3umDuAPBg0IDebLi0tGo8OafXuZFqaBJjzF5te6IDEwwpt9llVGm7tbiB7f2i95IHwFXqdyJARAJJWhDG7g_7F_BoJxz5O15A12eH7KDFGRaZ0CP4sKvftMbEQQ9FPn1bu2S64kc8=s16000
    Review written on :March 2022
    Opportunity for career advancement: 1/5
    Compensation & benefits: 3/5
    Work-life balance: 1/5
    Company culture: 1/5
    Management/leadership: 1/5

"They're not a big company nor a small company, they're somewhere ambiguous in the middle. They're working hard trying to catch up on big companies but the system in place is far from there still, but with bigger scale comes no mobility"

Pros:
    - Flexible work hours, unlimited vacations, the benefits are slowly getting better (?)

Cons:
    - The moment you've gotten used to a software, they're changing it for a new one. You need prior approval if you work overtime past 10PM. I don't feel like there is anyone who really knows what the fans want. There are no clear standards on IP management and company standards. Decision making is too hard and takes so much time that you lose the will to propose anything.

Advice to senior management/leadership:
    - I wish the company becomes more transparent in sharing compensation scales and benefits plan. I hope that you stop transferring responsibility or set aside the responsibility to employees who do not know anything about the project history. I hope you can proceed in projects after having consulted the associate-level/ground-level staff

I don't recommend this company

AVvXsEhHPBzGAdkJJGEllSBeyXhacaui4L0OxKeCd2z0x13S469o03Vb7VVWDATC5PsJRyjfWN0U0Xj2xjkmcL44v_Y2f-14TNyDCdi0z4t6r-cQhltpm8OxgacImndu07sAKrnYZhNt76WaaGXKb2u0-MwQqmDYO9hyUDNZiutbqONz38rrhwQdghLTq6hb=s16000
    Opportunity for career advancement: 3/5
    Work-life balance: 3/5
    Company culture: 3/5
    Management/leadership: 2/5

"If you understand the atmosphere well and adjust well, you can go around relatively well"

Pros:
    - It's in the middle of Seoul, so it's easy access through public transit. The employees. The cafeteria's food and coffee. Having BTS. Clean office and building

Cons:
    - It feels like none of the departments are stable. A lot of restructuration. Difficulty communicating when delivering everything necessary to the department

- Hire people with good character and don't skip on [hiring] talented staff

- After 1 year of work, the company feels the same

AVvXsEh2hoE-127UmNKjAnl6UEVPxObtGyqUKkPqs6YImcwwkfx-oSzNPMWgv4ze7gdb7ABPDH-ud__ozHuEJ1-91d5ETa_OYapRprH0k9J3eautSZYavp8vaggQo0Fpw51dvQBWMLKSasKKzxSUCYfTzpRSZJhqSkQNuf2-chUudKgNOcbE6kPxBuUId5yl=s16000
    Compensation & benefits: 4/5
    Work-life balance: 2/5
    Company culture: 2/5

"No matter which entertainment company you go to, it's all similar, you're so so so so so so so busy and you do a lot of overtime"

Pros:
    - You can eat food that are affordable in the cafeteria. The company's name is famous so you can talk about it anywhere you go

Cons:
    - People are so territorial and they get sensitive over each other's work because of how busy they are. The people in charge/seniors are just busy taking care of their own work

- The people in charge should stop gatekeeping and stop blocking the way for people below

- After 1 year of work, the company grew

AVvXsEjfAlqGLlpD8Dnl_x3Vx2aCUtYlYgqtnhek7KtdD0eVSmg7wiebUbK3TCf2fhxG3zwvUdDRo1o0yUCUIsSlAE-FvV30W0LGeSgHifzg-HVbZeM9Rg75fiQsAwigOt00CqTmTZ6958aB8iFrMgwQCseOC61PbRFY4YZtEfqFtE3h0BODbICpW_qFddW0=s16000

"They're operating with the artists at the center of the company. You can experience a lot of different things in the company but conversely, depending on your duties, this can also be the graveyard of your career"

Pros:
    - The cafeteria food is delicious. Unlimited vacations. You can work with the artists. The benefits are getting slowly better

Cons:
    - The 6 months probation's pressure is huge but your workload also keeps you too busy, meanwhile you need to prepare for the 6 months probation assessment
    - You have unlimited vacation, but you can also not take vacation whenever you want
    - Because the center of the company are the artists, even with a busy schedule, you have to wait a long time for the label to be inspected (?)
    - Blanket wage contract

- I don't feel like we're being assessed as "one together (360 assessment)" rather I feel like we're being assessed unilaterally. I feel like this needs more improvement.
    - Although I feel like they're doing improvements to the benefits, it's still really lacking

I recommend this company

AVvXsEjcB2osQ-hj9Ad8UwkVMSBWMqOE8D4O1xDCnXV6evPANDy7Kdzt6vT6C4BtmHBx_5XMkJaIuEIshxeitqbtH8gvOZgbYleN3VYW1B19AhKqH3b30NOfTLJwJVAa8Trw1R4lVLqCR6641LNkJkJ46F_JfAPGeGP-RJINx86Kb9qzEBFVO6M_bTICUjHt=s16000
    Opportunity for career advancement: 5/5
    Compensation & benefits: 5/5
    Work-life balance: 5/5
    Company culture: 5/5
    Management/leadership: 5/5

"The environment allows flexibility and you can experience diverse things"

Pros:
    - The benefits system is made for the employees and it's well-built. The facility is good. The best cafeteria out there, no words needed

Cons:
    - TAs it is still in the early stages of establishment, there are some systematic shortcomings, but I expect that it can be sufficiently supplemented.

- If the current established system becomes more standardized, it would be great.

I recommend this company

AVvXsEjjeuLUQktVRfjvwzKJqUzPoGuW-1SlqYMjZSNs0GkPJZWLEqb3w32_McG1Pz8Y9eBiPCHR7J2xm3oteeJRqCMOLLPEJaZLu3qzI4IEezpKLwhk2Ni2dDp9uIE-H9Fqhyq8m0xtQOjv2Th9oJA_FAdmfWpzBZuXCZZjY_-DbTdAP7iJA7gTZ7jjy44q

SM Entertainment (media/design) : 2.5/5

AVvXsEh4t0OJ2ZS7-0f73L494hFsvOW8gTopJVcZoLshQyNNkciPyGkXGQJzd0Xw8TONYepn8KY0fdrlM2Odaia5KW4a-3SDiYdoqewCjmkcf4_19u649o2a96RGnbKjACwa7PNKwGZAaqrI53CtX8-sVPl5rQq6ioqdIIVK9umO8u6ArJe1MbCgCJitWmKT=s16000

Opportunity for career advancement: 2/5
    Compensation & benefits: 2/5

"If you're interested in entertainment industry, it's a company worth trying out once"

Pros:
    - Because they're the #1 entertainment company, you can try out a variety of projects/contents

Cons:
    - There is way too much workload and you need to dedicate your life to the company......

- Just as much pain the employees are putting in their work, you need to compensate by treating us just as well

AVvXsEjLlUaZ__9l4oUyEaPDBPytSEEpLWI1UpobXz2MR4io8XQYnNvlVBA02cuA-HB2zjncQlFZbuClNE6HG82RhmXPgqlaBEOJLGY1uxjftGHO9Rq2MP4cTjxiJ5uk0KaA7h2EzkUP2_CdAgcHPazLF26xcjTKcGagXpKyZXL5beajbL3-Vbcwmzl0ZttV=s16000
    Management/leadership: 3/5

"It might look good on the outside, but the inside is just meh. Work is really taxing"

Pros:
    - The company is popular so people know it well. You can receive the artists' CD and goods. There were pleasant times while I was there

Cons:
    - Inefficient methods. Way too many overtime. They have a military style culture so it's hard for new comers to fit in.

- They need to learn to value people. I hope they raise the benefits package

I recommend this company

AVvXsEig9inHAIJTUdXREq7MZZucGx_ilkFsp2LFpEAU-7gsuVavBeNtC3a8cPjp5Wbc4ha0FkYHPEIfD-gpe2Ihtj6brQNA71-V48pwg5oDFGCe-hcrlDAtIPx8VOAoNyBpN3ppGg-E25VOS1QEVUYBkHmJUKGpa_Bammd5STM7uRTFmmSoK2fqE-EYyfyf=s16000

"It's a party of rotten skills. They want to establish a system but always hire experienced people from outside, in the end, only the rotten skills people can do whatever they want" (T/n: rotten skills is used in a way which means highly skilled people, in this situation, senior people. Rotten skill party means only the experienced/senior people get the best of everything)

Pros:
    - You get fascinated when you see the artists from time to time. There's not a single person who has never heard of your company

Cons:
    - Merit-based system that lacks transparency. They operates in unit but the organization is inefficient.

- Don't treat people favorably just because they've been in the company for a long time. All of the hard working employees are leaving.

AVvXsEh9O5tQ8PghK64uRjefb-qXCdQoZctUkasTtfVcVPVG3E3dtmSnaJrlFZ5tfzfGJJokxq0wVfBAnhdsnFZFXNKxecnwk-sRkA0f4NzP_yG3WGQXKyv4Mc8J8NTKTrwWZLvVP9TRmWlgqOsanEsOWlpsbKIVTrbxNp7A58OQQwHnjOP3Gta_1PwuRfeF=s16000

Review written on : April 2022
    Opportunity for career advancement: 4/5
    Compensation & benefits: 1/5
    Management/leadership: 4/5

"If you get hired a second time, this becomes your company for life"

Pros:
    - A lot of opportunity for growth. The best company for those who want to work in an entertainment company.

Cons:
    - It's more conservative than you think. If you're someone who has high expectations, you might be disappointed.

- I heard that it changed a lot, but I hope that this company can become a younger and more trendy company which is always working hard in the future

I recommend this company
    AVvXsEgpjKfscdN3quX3Bv1X7c6X9wcz09YxFTnkQ79FEeF7ZN3ZfWMNn_2nTO54AUtgb4Eu49cmTnhWk40s1CGR1P1uH9mM9WHQjtMPc_ib7tjgaoZgOCtTVamd2c-joFKIX8TKjTsTzdXvQkux7_Ms1uwliEAhXTvHKSSzDvF0x2Iv-X8ciZp5NgTewnFj=s16000

Review written on : March 2022

"The company's infrastructure, communication capabilities, and organizational culture are more backward than it seems"

Pros:
    - Top tier entertainment company
    - New office
    - Company cafe
    - Flexible office room (t/n: you can seat anywhere)
    - Distribution of company's artists' goods and albums

Cons:
    - The company's procedures are lacking more than it seems. When you're done with the task, you still need a lot of time just for it to be validated. There are many teams that have difficulty communicating in the name of "maintaining security". Organizational culture that even the military wouldn't want to have. The biggest issue is that this culture is buried underneath everything, yet they're trying to portray themselves as the complete opposite. It's a rotten skill party.

- I hope you can improve tasks that can be simplified
    - I hope the company realizes that every individual is valuable and doesn't see us as a number
    - Make sure that the necessary communication takes place

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• AVvXsEjNooZYsgE5kF9P0eS7XmR4k3Id1D-dVZ5WRQ-2770l1oWWKy9x7KP9er0hrkDjyg-vSl78spLrfaMWs71KGb-Ie_HX5i-zpAt32ksesY7GXdPddcj8N_O_UXfOObQVIYFOUPrHGd9UT8leG3OVFpDGim6xEl90eKqOvwxKhPW1GWmlN4FkQVdOAKWi=s16000
    JYP Entertainment (media/design) : 2.5/5

AVvXsEiL80qTbMIyeeNF2t2TV7vDzwQqVzQ6LsLDZn8dcYa8lIgVS0BGInJqVxTYw7nNXaUdKaVvo6WsbBtxCezZXsEWe1CbFhOczgmq-EAul2K7rjPIllC57duDkgIpvnoZrgYb4E_0ARPAuYfhe7NQVJoomJAhXhPQAn1kZpy0T-LaGaNBW5_gqUBEmLH8=s16000

"The benefits are worse than I thought. The future seems bright. JYP's image is alright"

Pros:
    - The celebrities are friendly and aside from a few of them, their mentality are good. Health comes first

Cons:
    - There's a strong silo culture between departments. The treatment from department to department is severely different

- If you can change one or two key people, the growth potential will be huge

AVvXsEjC6MkOkVyYVg4g9GC8IoSor17uUJIr9a6ApKF0EGp4GmOtDmCp6fM0u1S4W9oYMkiRlbWNMAk9NB76c-89rqopj655MT4WhPji3n7eWRQwU1QdruCysxL9xLWYOJ3VG-4gv4sRlUZb7zvvA-iWaq8osHt7Il-iY4fELjV98wiriU2oE0xVxiH8hRWI=s16000

Review written on : February 2022

"I don't have a life anymore. WLB is impossible. It only looks extravagant from the outside"

Pros:
    - It's just as popular as people think it is. Because of the popularity, it's viewed positively by people around.

Cons:
    - The workload doesn't justify the peanuts pay. You're always working and you need to compensate over weekends

- I hope you become a company that gives reasonable pay and workload.

AVvXsEgHK3Qgb6onSIj8kkrJJlzqVd19MPVPVV9bsmfzfZCyEGwBxjaAVx6sFiEfT70c1GeEuVWqyH1vNAugbqU4Z6Cw_YnR3MtL7JFBzmmAnpqf0kFeqVyqjwUNIN2atM_F4UfG6qRyFX66MxfRYMBamG0nsGXNBDO9dhp5gBE99HQ3vgvD55C61oMNkJAN=s16000

"Management support (HR, bookkeeping) manual are overwhelming. There are quite a lot of parts that do not fit realistically with an entertainment business."

Pros:
    - Company cafeteria, company cafe, benefits points, etc. Everyone at the employee level seems kind.

Cons:
    - There's a lot of paper work reports to do. There's way too many HR and bookkeeping material/regulations that are strict and it doesn't match the reality of an entertainment company. The more senior employees who have 5~7 years of tenure act territorial and bossy, the work delegation to employees below is severe

- It's great that they're trying to appeal outside with personality promotion, but you should start giving character education starting from your most senior employees.

AVvXsEjPrHXNRxEWoULmbGCvTHJHQz9m0Do5k2R2RaQpHYtFYmBu8VJ3IKJv7F6VjdOLcaDK2M7XL0CVPMCw0soWoNBqq4ozxeCOSxkFY79i5gr1HUOL9D3BpGT2J4xJJQV1LY4kZtGUcys-IvAH5w17OQ7Xw5v3_9ogjTn4VKGDIXXhO8b5uEMBbAv5MzHV=s16000
    Opportunity for career advancement: 4/5

"You can gain experience in the entertainment world. Their financial position seems good"

Pros:
    - They do treasure them, but I've never seen the projects that were cut off due to lack of budget.
    - Company cafe and good restaurant

Cons:
    - A lot of young oldies (t/n: bossy young people/power-trip). They consider over time work as doing good work
    - Due to poor communication between headquarters, MECE division of work is very difficult
    - Complex draft communication structure

- It's a shame that all the employees need to work the exact way that pleases their supervisor
    - There are a lot of instances where work exceeded 52 hours and even after leaving the office, we need to continue working at home. Working overtime can become a reason for inefficient work.

AVvXsEgksY2U2aSuihMqrVBiRET9spGuub-W286T7mADN4WIso_mOOpYUNO61kr8ycK7cxt4IEbIIXs1RGC_GvEN7mzeocBMy8mmZNVL25eKb2WEo7hx_kXU4IoBUK0w9MPU8bEWkk6Kj23n-kLNQD7IgWC6j_QNNTpV_H7PPR-Xr_AT1O07yKGQaFBJGeGf=s16000

Opportunity for career advancement: 1/5

"A place that is different a different company outside and inside. The externally known value of this company is just a fantasy that neither this company nor the industry can keep."

Pros:
    - Delicious food
    - You're still working in a well-known company
    - You can see celebrities once in a while

Cons:
    - Aside from the food, everything else...
    - The issue isn't WLB, it's that 'leaving work' doesn't exist. It's not that you can't go home, it's that Katalks never stop (t/n: Korean businesses use Katalk to communicate, similar to Teams/Slack)
    - Even during vacations, Katalks keep flowing in at night
    - You climb all the way up so that they can get rid of the rotten skills, but the rotten skills never really leave. Because exerting power trip to the people below tastes nicer

- Stop giving us incentives and just hire more people. If I'm going to work like this, I rather get the same amount of pay and work several part time jobs at the same time

AVvXsEi63F4OzAEwqxDPOVT9_4-VGuF8vsTVnfHL-iFuZgfViFmmVzUdbwLCCujnnihvmPgDQQEA9tvLPQQa-nIEnnoR89d_g0itytFR2rK-36SKFplmE_xcq_KHX3HkAwM4Jp_FEfvzodN6VjB0dgHe2ADyTCCDBWLHu7AdCrTIaKUEH0kpi4sLwsKz_yIC=s16000
    YG Entertainment (media/design) : 2.3/5

AVvXsEhHt0EWmgJLOYGCh9IW3okAr0CdVi5dgJzw-kWRlkC8Og-qg8amoUN3ihbUroEyUyB_AJE_uUHI2bhGLAysMEQmQTtCPz-uL3gAEL3ZHhVeZ8mCbsCd4wQzgLN9AZLYZXYczbVPj55V8YNWDHk9vzCyI_AdwyGH_PjfC4eHmgsXeIxPQOzUr02pyf_S=s16000

"Company with good benefits.
    The company's culture/environment changed drastically team by team"

Pros:
    - Lunch and dinner are free
    - The building isn't bad
    - Close to Hapjeong station

Cons:
    - Old fashioned business prosess
    - Lots of paperwork reports

- When you tighten the rope more and more walking with politics, things are bound to explode..
    - Please stop playing politics

AVvXsEiVT8-oaZx0Yd1HeQsSitdXuhOSDWU5J7xy2Qp42DmHTP_pvJXabouBhZVmPznvMWwvaGa7FVlIdLVNydRHxrDUXKmdXk4hfMr-zHPFJwOIIF34Pq_l4bbw6jO2lcfggVKBbkfUgqcWFg6ZRGgRGO0cp_1Pks3cjK8uutNFUxGkkbFYyjAfmg_p2RsA=s16000

"The company's environment is nice but WLB doesn't exist... The small numbers of employees are stretched thin right now, what more can we do"

Pros:
    - The best point of this company is their food... There's nothing else that I can fit in 30 characters in "pros"

Cons:
    - I have no idea why we need to write reports this way. I'm stressed out because of the constant calls
    - I can't take long vacations and even during monthly leaves, I'm still workingㅎ During holidays, my notebook is always one with my body. Are there seriously no other workers...? Is this even real;;;; Aside from the company's environment in the new building and the company's name... There's nothing good about it. First of all, you need to meet a good team ^^ Sadly for me, I failed.

- If you're going to give me this much work, at least give me more benefits or hire more people.

AVvXsEjxC75R9zMfZOUffaCe6j7gDKerjAgZlUm9-ktAIdLY92xtPEHn5k9RXI-u1H2ZznjvFKXrAgmmKE0BH_gZj-e_5R008WcTIB1krEpBv_Duma7xcKBbWteLlfHMwktPRU6kBoBni5vzob5MnsJf3KV6cEatyY7L0e22Ste-xWmHnwEh1pb1aSlD35w6=s16000

"Appearances are deceptive. However, all entertainment industry are on the fall lately. This is a banquet for rotten skills and the workload makes no sense. The company who does excessive gaslighting"

Pros:
    - Coffee machine underground and on the first floor
    - Hanoi Anh (t/n: Vietnamese restaurant close to the company)
    - Gym and massage chairs
    - Company name you can flex to others

Cons:
    - Unreasonable amount of workload and people quitting all the time
    - Because of one person's point of view, everything needs to be changed
    - Absence of interim annual leave and numerous gaslighting

- Please consider horizontal hierarchy
    - Please take more care of the remaining employees

AVvXsEjJqFNEWF-by4AyZPlNxtLtsaYTeBYz1Jw7f7Q94msJp08Guhs3mSC96z16zmUPsmhnEjk1R0Z3u69s4RB6oBNiXVPMSUvPJbQHHtXcAFYaxaVT989_lFRr92tqtlSYmWraf40ok3ey80vCBmmlKzMIGm1sgV2Tld6fpIW68E2XrRAfw11WfhcGmrDM=s16000

"Aside from the celebrities, what does YG name and class bring to normal people?"

Pros:
    - 30 benefits points per quarter. Just like the rumors say, the cafeteria food is free and delicious

Cons:
    - When people who want to bring about change and those who have made it meet? (t/n: probably some company inside)

- When there's a wind blowing against you, don't just get annoyed by it, but you need to pay more attention as to why the wind started blowing against you in the first place and whether it's even wind against you.

AVvXsEgYlrNo858eSbSC6vlDdYUQG12ptul1bqUajzCjDpPPnvkBix7q-5--4cVUu_trG7ZtppVggAUYA4h_txUDzqcajEwi33lXqp5wMfgEhzxIJDbt9J_qO4JSZlPtruyAUu-C0UDaCHofVo56NmUyiMe8_AM3yLZdaLhdOHUQ4n3bDjP3EdEkH1bgiSiv=s16000

Compensation & benefits: 1/5
    Work-life balance: 4/5

"Even though they cling to your cellphone, you still have WLB. Everyone were nice. But the pay was so bad I lost all words"

Pros:
    - The things you could act flexible with, meant it was really flexible. You can wear whatever you want and listen to whatever you want with speakers
    - The food was good

Cons:
    - The salary is way too low that it cancels all the other pros. If only the salary was good, I would've enjoyed going to the company

- Promotion system that nobody could understand and low pay which cause people to quit the company all the time... The board of directors were always aware of this issue but pays no attention to it

• original post: here

1. They're all 2 stars

2. Actually, companies that receive a 2.5 are still worth the try...

Receiving a 3 on JobPlanet means anyone you talk to will love your company

3. Looks like everyone agrees that SM has that military company culture...

4. Even with this rating, entertainment companies are considered a fairy tale. This is because the other companies are even worse than that

5. Well, it's a well-known fact that the more unorganized the company's system is, the more workload you'll be bound to receive

6. This made me realize that entertainment company pays are low, there are a lot of overtime and the workload is f*cking high

7. If the big companies are like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋImagine how much worse the small companies employees are having it

8. But seriously reading things like 'military culture' and 'outdated processes'. I feel like these people feel this way because their expectations for entertainment companies are too high. To be honest, SMEs have way worse ups and downs and their military culture is way worse

9. YG of course will have a rotten skill partyㅋㅋㅋ You can understand why their senior singers are always renewing their contracts. They're doing this out of loyalty, but also because they have a "Us VS them" mentalityㅋㅋ

10. Everyone is mentioning the food and the night shifts

11. Why are people having issues with slave contracts with entertainment companies... They have celebrities who are earning so much money

12. SM's reviews are all similar... From the military culture to the rotten skillsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

13. Even if YG claims to be a big company, working there is seriously painful. For the small pay you have, your workload is f*cking big and aside from going to a big building, the company is just a regular company

14. Everyone is talking about the territoriality at JYP.. But everyone feels similar

15. They sound just like your regular company with a lot of night shifts, but seems like everyone is eating wellㅋㅋ Of course food is important

• Seems like the only benefits to most of these is good compensation and food.

Working in some of these sounds like a total nightmare. Working overtime all the time and work following you even when you go home sounds like a recipe for quick burnout. Not even getting enough money to make up for it.

• I think this is kinda like any review for a company. Most people don't review a company, they work with there a saying the only revies are bad reviews. Think of yelp in the US you mostly get people reviewing who are mad and want to share that. Is what they're saying true probably, but I think that it also depends what department and if their full time or internship. If their internship, then of course the company going t o be bad all internship jobs suck.

• Looks like ratings in my field (healthcare) where even the places with the best reputation will never be rated above a 2 or so. In my field, the work experience is kind of what you make it in many ways, so having a good or bad experience depends a lot on your outlook.

• I think this is kinda like any review for a company. Most people don't review a company, they work with there a saying the only revies are bad reviews. Think of yelp in the US you mostly get people reviewing who are mad and want to share that. Is what they're saying true probably, but I think that it also depends what department and if their full time or internship. If their internship, then of course the company going t o be bad all internship jobs suck.

Yes. People who are content with their work dont have any reason to search out and post on these places to begin with, so naturally it wil be mostly negativ.

That said, i would never wish to work for any company in south korea, their work culture (well most of asia tbh) seems like a nightmare.

The moment you've gotten used to a software, they're changing it for a new one

Software Engineer and Tech people in general learn new technologies like every quarter of the year ... So putting it in a con is weird unless they went for worse software by discarding good ones. Otw this person is just being too lazy.

• But what if that person isn't in tech department?

Same thing applies... People those who r associated by work with a domain of tech experience changes often... Today u have Tableu then next project in power bi etc. As along as you are getting trained in using the software for an appropriate time period+ experience level it's all normal. Tho the changes for non coders aren't as frequent, it's normal if they change for a better software or dashboard portal whatever for their work.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!