BP's legacy down the road would be unremarkable and forgettable.

• And it all comes down to their lack of a proper musical discography. They have name in the fashion industry and that's a very fast industry. It's very hard to cement a legacy there. Musically they are non existent. They are the biggest girl group at the moment but once you get past that to try to look into them what do you get?

• Hit after hit after hit since debut, that's what u get. It aint the drag u think it is to come for their small discography. The fact they've achieved so much with less promo and only 23 songs speaks volume abt how well received their music is.

• D'you think a girl group dissed for having a small discography yet keep smashing their own records will be forgotten? A four-member group of non-white women from the music industry is different from the West yet markedly different from their KPop peers? Spice Girls had their own thing, Destiny's Child, the Supremes, Little Mix, Fifth Harmony, they all had their own things. None of them have rappers nor got into the kind of music BP does though. BP also has its own thing.

Some of you need to study Marketing, Branding, and logic. Get out of that hive mind where you only consume content that's favorable to your faves yet hateful towards other groups.

• I low-key agree and I'm not saying this with any kind of ill intend or anything. I think in SK and SEA their lagacy was and will always be quite solid but beyond Asia, I don't think so. They need to hit BIG in the US with their next comeback otherwise I don't see it happening.

• OP you saw this happen?

Thats So Raven Raven Symone GIF - Thats So Raven Raven ...

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• And it all comes down to their lack of a proper musical discography. They have name in the fashion industry and that's a very fast industry. It's very hard to cement a legacy there. Musically they are non existent. They are the biggest girl group at the moment but once you get past that to try to look into them what do you get?

False claims when all the kids streaming HYLT dance practice daily. Blinks population will grow and out number big country like China

• I’m confused on how they musically don’t exist when they have several of the most successful songs in K-Pop in Korea, in Asia, in Europe, in the Americas.

Why do y’all think a group releasing a bunch of album cuts that nobody listens to makes them more musically dominant? That literally makes no sense. BP’s album cuts are consumed more than whole other groups albums combined. They have one of the strongest musical identities in K-pop to the point that we know when other groups incorporate or take their sound. It’s simply ridiculous to think they’re unremarkable and forgettable when they are globally unmatched and every 4th Gen gg states them as their idols.

• discography size doesnt matter for legacy most people only remember 1-3 songs from most of the iconic artists. like how many destiny's child, spice girls, tlc songs can you name? just a few unless youre a super fan

• Hit after hit after hit since debut, that's what u get. It aint the drag u think it is to come for their small discography. The fact they've achieved so much with less promo and only 23 songs speaks volume abt how well received their music is.

It is not hit after hit babe, stop lying to yourself. They did stumble from time to time and the solos flopped as well.

• discography size doesnt matter for legacy most people only remember 1-3 songs from most of the iconic artists. like how many destiny's child, spice girls, tlc songs can you name? just 1-3 unless youre a super fan. or if we're talking about kpop how many SES or finkl songs can you name? probably none

What?? That's totally different. Nobody was following kpop during SES times. If you ask Koreans in their 40s they'd tell you for sure.

• It is not hit after hit babe, stop lying to yourself. They did stumble from time to time and the solos flopped as well.

Ew don't call me babe lmao

Don't u think its obsession at this point on ur part? Twice is having a cb soon and instead of hyping them up u are in every thread abt BP lol

And not they didnt stumble. Never have. Every single cb of theirs have produced hits. Their latest one has all songs in the album with over 100m streams on spotify.

Saying their solos flopped is just ur own personal copium its not an actual fact.

• Ew don't call me babe lmao

Don't u think its obsession at this point on ur part? Twice is having a cb soon and instead of hyping them up u are in every thread abt BP lol

And not they didnt stumble. Never have. Every single cb of theirs have produced hits. Their latest one has all songs in the album with over 100m streams on spotify.

Saying their solos flopped is just ur own personal copium its not an actual fact.

Baby flopped, Stay flopped, KTL underperformed, Rose underperformed, Lisa flopped, Ice Cream flopped, LisaxSnake flopped. Go cope with you sptf streams, but all I listed are facts.

• Baby flopped, Stay flopped, KTL underperformed, Rose underperformed, Lisa flopped, Ice Cream flopped, LisaxSnake flopped. Go cope with you sptf streams, but all I listed are facts.

Not u using their double title tracks, "underperforming" while still being hits and Korea as ur only excuse for the shit you said lmaooo if k companies only cared abt korea they wouldnt be trying to expand their reach to the west (like Twice is doing too lol) and..coping with spotify streams? :momo4:

You really have no self awareness on how u sound, do u?

Literally the only person in the world who would think that Korea >>> Worldwide success lmao

• When every single cb had a hit song,

millions and even billions of streams,

all members who debuted solo succeed,

have crazy af sales physically and digitally

Every single member is popular

It's hard not to remember you.

When you think of snsd and their impact will you list every single song or album they dropped?? No you'll rambert their iconic hits and sales

Same with every impactful act no one is gonna list their every bside to prove their impact or how many albums they dropped in a single year..

What's ten unsuccessful and unmemorable albums vs one that succeeds ?? Nothing

Heck BP is probably the one gg where their side tracks always get attention Forver young was legit a hit of its own and most songs on the album have crazy numbers. Even their side tracks are iconic

This is by far one of the most ridiculous ways to drag BP and I've seen alot

Edited once, last by NanM ().

• I agree. Fans here are confusing legacy with current popularity. Justin Bieber broke lots of records, does it really matter? Records like yt or ig likes do not mean a thing.

Their music is very fast fashion like. Everything is trendy with no lasting impact among general public.

Look at snsd/tara/wonder girls hits. Their music can be enjoyed by everyone in Korea till this day. What can be said about bp's music? Do you honestly see older people enjoying their dududu "I'm a bad skinny bitch with cool outfits" or hylt noise songs 10 years later? Do they even do it now? It will not age good.

It's all about image/breaking records/exclusivity/visuals.

Big bang can choke but look at lies and haru haru & bp songs. Day and night difference. Only one will be remembered by Korea. I don't even think 70% of post 2nd gen groups #1 hits will age like bananas. Ikon's ls, gfriend rough and bts spring day were good.

Ofc it's just my opinion

• Justin has a legacy actually, he has been in the industry for ten years and last year he released the biggest hit of the year what are you on?

What are you saying is that you don’t like BP music fair enough but again that’s an opinion not a fact, even legends like SNSD are bopping to BP. DDDD is national hit. Even SK president acknowledged their influence why it’s so hard to fans to understand that BP has an impact and that people love their music.

• Justin has a legacy actually, he has been in the industry for ten years and last year he released the biggest hit of the year what are you on?

What are you saying is that you don’t like BP music fair enough but again that’s an opinion not a fact, even legends like SNSD are bopping to BP. DDDD is national hit. Even SK president acknowledged their influence why it’s so hard to fans to understand that BP has an impact and that people love their music.

Because if they acknowledge they will be a threat to their favs

• doubt so, if they manage to get hits for both of their releases this year, they are basically the only 3rd group which never slipped on charts and had hit after hit, even with years of hiatus, which is pretty impressive to be fair

• why display your bts badge then post this :pepe-life-support:

OP once claimed they are here to just follow kpop and they don’t stan any group

But I’ve noticed they have been following BTS closely for sometime now. Maybe they finally stanned

Also I don’t see why it’s now an issue when someone makes a controversial thread when other fandoms don’t shy away from making controversial BTS threads :pepe-shrug: Not everyone can be a “bigger person”

• 2ne1 has like 40 songs in total including solos yet people still remember them.

BP gap with other ggs is a huge wall, people are going to remember it.

Grammys, SK president and multiple other bigger names have said it, BP is the biggest girl group rn, and their legacy is that.

• This thread contains 2 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!