Have you ever wished another B-side was the title track instead?

• Ma Boo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> yayaya ANYDAY

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Not exactly wish, I love Lonely but sometimes I feel that "For You" could have been a better farewell song

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be

• Off the top o' my head right now

External Content youtube.com

Instead o'

I love Summer Rain but, Rainbow's just superior 4 me ezgif-7-9cf789cf03c8.png

我想哭

original.gif original.gif original.gif

• External Content www.youtube.com

instead of (i still like kick it but i love love song)

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

• External Content www.youtube.com

instead of

( I still love this song :pepeflushed: )

• I like Home but Good to me>>>>>>

External Content youtu.be

• I wish Get Cool was the title track rather than I AM YOU.

Get Cool, a B-SIDE has 50M views on YouTube compared to I AM YOU which had less views and is the worse song. (Sorry Chan, I liked the demo better!)

• I wish Get Cool was the title track rather than I AM YOU.

Get Cool, a B-SIDE has 50M views on YouTube compared to I AM YOU which had less views and is the worse song. (Sorry Chan, I liked the demo better!)

Get Cool was iconic.

I also want to say Easy, because it's in my top 3 SKZ songs, but that would mean God's Menu wouldn't be the title track and that would be ridiculous.

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• Here’s the DEMO for I AM YOU by the way:

External Content m.youtube.com

• Adrenaline by TaeTiSeo.

I mean, just look at this! This would've dominated the charts, its performances and choreo were stellar

:iloveyoub:

The energy, the power, the whole vibe of the song and choreo combined! This would've become an earworm that would've staked its claim, dug in and never left people's ears.

Adrenaline >>>> Holler (the official TTS comeback song)

I still don't get why Holler was chosen above Adrenaline as the title song :nob:

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• I mean, they did promote it but Symptoms should have definitely been the title track over Everybody.

• Official Post

We Lost The Summer>>>>>Blue Hour

And I think many others would agree too :yesr:

• I'm ok with all title track from TXT Korean album. But for Still Dreaming, they supposed to choose Force as title track.

• We Lost The Summer>>>>>Blue Hour

And I think many others would agree too :yesr:

As much as I love WLTS, but that song is too depressing for title track :cryingk:

• Official Post

AB6IX Apricity instead of Stay Young

• Actually Breath was a title track, it was double title track album.

(and i agree, it is better than Last Piece imo too, i also think most people would agree, since it seems generally more popular)

I thought pre-release isn't a title track? Bts' black swan is pre-release and it's not the title track, it's ON

• Tempo is iconic!

But I would like to see gravity MV

:pepe-excited:

• Both Breath and Last Piece are title tracks, but one was released a week before the other one, since it wouldn't make sense to release both mvs on the same day.

forum.allkpop.com/suite/attachment/13121/

I know they were released a week apart, i watched both premieres : D i just thought that there can't be two title tracks. I already mentioned black swan; BP and chungha had many singles with mv's but were pre-releases, not title tracks.

Anyways, breath is superior

• Trick >>> The Boys and Mr Taxi

• Yayaya was a title track? Yikes that song is sh*t. I thought wae ireoni was the title?

• External Content youtu.be

Vacation>>>>sunny summer. Even umji said the same thing

Anything in labyrinth album>>>>>crossroads

• AOA - 10 seconds >>> Good Luck

• This thread contains one more post that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!