ARMY vs Blink fanwar: Takeaways featuring Treasure

• If you clicked on this because you thought you could eat popcorn, watching more fighting, I will have to disappoint you. :pepe-popcorn:

This is inspired by a thread that was just another ARMY vs Blink, but became more positive later with people streaming each other's MVs and funny videos.

So, post an MV or funny clip of your faves and ask others to stream.

If people want to post pics of idols, that's fine too.

yoshiworldhmm, I will still continue with your Treasure recommendations.

Negativity is off-topic and therefore not okay.

I'll start with.

Stream:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• flowerteapetal

Changed the title of the thread from “Inspired by ARMY vs Blink fanwar, featuring Treasure” to “ARMY vs Blink fanwar, featuring Treasure”.
  • External Content youtu.be

Changed the title of the thread from “ARMY vs Blink fanwar, featuring Treasure” to “ARMY vs Blink fanwar: Takeaways featuring Treasure”.
  • Okay so in treasure there are 12 members who all have amazing vocal skills and our main vocal is yedam who has been praised by all of the big three and has gotten a couple of his covers reconized for his vocals,

now as for the show they have a show called tmap which is literally A M A Z I N G, I swear your lungs will pop, they're really good at varity,

heres the first ep there are 35 episodes and a new one comes out every friday,

and since they're from YG thier rapline yoshi, hyunsuk (also the leader along side jihoon) and haruto(it boy material) has not failed to disapoint expectations. now onto songs they have released 3 singles which are ALL included in their full album along side 3 new songs and going crazy.

Going crazy is a really special song to treasure makers because it was their signal song, it was the song that was in the survival show and their pre debut song, It has made many teumes cry because of how much treasure went through, we ven thought that they wouldn't debut afteyr the scandel of 2019 but when the song was released we literally cried.

their debut song is also another special song,it was our offical debut and our offical start with our journey together

they had one bside for all of their singles which were three so it totals six songs, the bside for their debut single boy was come to me

their first ever comeback was I love you which is my fave song from them

It had an amazing rap and everything form the iconic ending to the vocals were amazing it also had an AMAZING budget poured into as well just like thier debut

the bside is also another one of my faves B.L.T.

it is really catchy and makes you smile

now is their most YGish track mmm, the rap is amazing in here, the rap line shined I tell you

and their self composed bside(did I mention ALL OF THEM can compose? yes every single one of them can)

and the their recent comeback MY TREASURE which made me cry because of it's lyrics, the new tracks slowmotion, be with me and my treasure have amazing lyrics esp my treasure which talks about student diffacultys in the pandemic

they also included ILY piao versio which is really soothing tbh

and the rock verison of mmm

~Blood stain on my shirt new bitch on my nerves~

• stream these too

External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

:pepemusic:

• The takeaway from life should be that B1A4 is superior :siptear:

And for those poor souls who never know the drama: your anthem:

• Official Post

Here to promote TXT :pepemusic:

• Here to promote TXT :pepemusic:

LMAO, please stop I might ending up stanning :pepe-life-support:

I need to be loyal to treasure and you're not helping :pepe-cut:

~Blood stain on my shirt new bitch on my nerves~

• Wow! I learned a lot.

I streamed some of theirs since the last topic, but will take a look at what you posted here as well.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!