Leave Garam Alone

• I think the way people have reacted to Garam is so disappointing but not suprising. She hasn't even been proven guilty yet but the malicious comments and bullying are extreme. People are so hypocritical to the fact that theyre doing exactly what they're harassing her for.

Even if she's guilty, how can you treat another person like that? Haven't you seen how many female celebrities kill themselves because of online hate? Are you trying to push her to death?

I think it's obviously okay to be upset and disappointed, but there's really no excuse for a witch hunt, especially for something that is unproven. It's just so misogynistic too, people just love to bully women online and it's so horrible. We see it time and time again. Kpop fans please grow up, most of us are women so try and less hateful towards these girls.

• It's just so misogynistic too, people just love to bully women online and it's so horrible. We see it time and time again. Kpop fans please grow up, most of us are women so try and less hateful towards these girls.

A reach.. idc that she’s a girl. Most of us would react the same if it was a boy and if it was a similar case

• https://www.google.com/amp/s/w…-sserafims-kim-garam/amp/

Regarding the school violence committee, it is true that there was a violent crime of which Kim Garam was singled out as the perpetrator. The intensity of the measures taken by each school is different because each case has strong autonomy and the tendencies of the experts present are also different."

-Ministry of Education official

True idk how much proof people want

Just sounds like an excuse to get people not to hate on her

• Yes, several of those knetz articles 0ppar keeps posting are disgusting. I dunno if they are kpop fans though. These people are probably trolling, the same as AKP anons. There is no accountability so they don't care. Making the plea for them to be decent is understandable, but it won't change anything, unfortunately.

• hate should go towards HYBE who fucked up in the way they handled the case.. keeping her in the group instead of putting her on hiatus early on which just left her to get more hate:pepefacepalm:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• true

its disgusting

if my child turned out to be a violent bully i'd absolutely hate for her to be held accountable for her actions too

its ok to be a tyrant in school

you never know they might grow up to be the next great messiah

if it costs a few students' mental well-being, so be it

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• I'm more mad Soojin for booted for fuck all, then you look at this shit show lol

she set herself up lmao

"if i did do it I will personally leave the group"

*leaves the group* :pepe-just-smile:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• It was Hybe being stupid. There's an official record of her being a bully, the best case scenario could have been admitting that she was wrong and apologizing for it. They could have added the victim's wrongdoing along with it to clarify that what happened wasn't one sided thing. But no, they started labelling Garam as a victim instead which obviously backfired bcoz even if the victim had her share of wrongdoing, Garam wasn't innocent either. The hate she's getting is indeed over the top esp with them trying to link her with Bang PD but its the consequence of wrong handling by the company that this situation went this far.

• Its one thing to think that Garam shouldn't be an idol anymore. But some of the disgusting stuff that people are posting online is going too far. Like seriously......nobody was murdered or beaten up to a pulp and sent to the hospital. This was literally a bunch of 12 year olds being messy. But some people seem to think it gives them the green light to live out their mean girl fantasies and be bullies themselves to a kid. Like some people need to realize they're acting like straight up trash

• Okay lets normalize bullying because of some pretty people. Some of y’all are really doing the most.

I don’t like some comments because it’s just pure hatred, but she shouldn’t be an idol especially you know damn well some fans are really depended from their favs and are taking them as exemple.

• I honestly don't understand why some of y'all are so ready to defend her, as if she'd personally come to your house and made you tea. The girl is a proven bully and should not have debuted in a girl group. HYBE should remove her and that's that.

True, that is no excuse to bully her online, but for real, stop being cringe and defending her as if she's innocent.

• Its one thing to think that Garam shouldn't be an idol anymore. But some of the disgusting stuff that people are posting online is going too far. Like seriously......nobody was murdered or beaten up to a pulp and sent to the hospital. This was literally a bunch of 12 year olds being messy. But some people seem to think it gives them the green light to live out their mean girl fantasies and be bullies themselves to a kid. Like some people need to realize they're acting like straight up trash

Level 5 infringement is not just "being messy", there are 9 levels and 5 is the worst you can get on middle school on Korea, which says a lot. You can say that the hate she's receiving is too much and all but let's not downplay the facts and act as if she just made a joke here and there.

• I really doubt this.

so because she's a girl we shouldn't critisize her but when it's a boy it's fine or else we're being a misogynist? That's how this user makes it sound like. If that's the only way to show I'm not being a misogynist fuck that

• I honestly don't understand why some of y'all are so ready to defend her, as if she'd personally come to your house and made you tea. The girl is a proven bully and should not have debuted in a girl group. HYBE should remove her and that's that.

True, that is no excuse to bully her online, but for real, stop being cringe and defending her as if she's innocent.

couldn't have said it better

• Level 5 infringement is not just "being messy", there are 9 levels and 5 is the worst you can get on middle school on Korea, which says a lot. You can say that the hate she's receiving is too much and all but let's not downplay the facts and act as if she just made a joke here and there.

Yeah its not a joke but does anybody actually know what she exactly did other than "bullying"? Some people are treating her like a convict but I haven't seen any evidence that anything as severe as murder or rape happened. And we can't even use the "Level 5" thing as an exact measurement since, as that guy from the Ministry of Education stated: "The intensity of measures taken by each school are different because each case has a strong autonomous nature and tendencies of experts in attendance is also different."

The main thing is whatever happened, happened between 12 year olds. 12 year olds are kids. Their brains are literally still under developed. The law doesn't prosecute anybody under 14 as an adult for a good reason yet some people online forget this.

• She is guilty, they got black and white paper for that.

Even Hybe said that they are gonna meet with people involved to settle things between them.

But……

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• she set herself up lmao

"if i did do it I will personally leave the group"

*leaves the group* :pepe-just-smile:

I go the sleep and i hear "soojin set herself up" i go to the store and i see a sign that says "soojin set herself up" i go to the bathroom and i can smell the breathe of CUBE freaking out.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The only other idol with who has school committee case agaisnt them was Sohye. Her document got leaked and she got a level 2 punishment for repeatedly punching someone in the face while forcing them to be on their knees.

Now Garam got level 5.

What knetz and trolls are throwing at her are disgusting but lets not act like she just did regular teenage stuff.

External Content www.youtube.com

See the funny thing is I don't even really like her. I'm OT5 and I don't mind at all if HYBE drops her hard. But I'm still gonna defend a kid who's getting harassed online by people taking it too far and acting like online bullies themselves. The hypocrisy just makes me wanna vomit

• Yeah. It said law firm also said they’d release the documents of an apology wasn’t given... Hybe also said in the documents it pointed out the victim of being a molka spreader.. so who knows at this point. They should just suspend her until the case is settle.

• Yeah its not a joke but does anybody actually know what she exactly did other than "bullying"? Some people are treating her like a convict but I haven't seen any evidence that anything as severe as murder or rape happened. And we can't even use the "Level 5" thing as an exact measurement since, as that guy from the Ministry of Education stated: "The intensity of measures taken by each school are different because each case has a strong autonomous nature and tendencies of experts in attendance is also different."

The main thing is whatever happened, happened between 12 year olds. 12 year olds are kids. Their brains are literally still under developed. The law doesn't prosecute anybody under 14 as an adult for a good reason yet some people online forget this.

I feel like it's not only the bullying (which is a very touchy subject by itself) but the way the scandal has been handled has been terrible.

Fans want idols to be people they can sympathize and fall in love with and in Korea they have to be "people that make an example" for their young fans and this is like completely the opposite, so the hate is bigger than normal (also because she just debuted on a popular group yet doesn't have that many fans to defend her).

• OP's point still stands even if it's true. You guys do the exact same things you condemn. It's hypocritical.

I'm not bullying by stating the fact she is a bully and that it's best if she leaves. If you gonna act like bullying is normal, keep the same energy for the people who 'bully' her back even tho most of it you can barely call it bullying

• I'm not bullying by stating the fact she is a bully and that it's best if she leaves. If you gonna act like bullying is normal, keep the same energy for the people who 'bully' her back even tho most of it you can barely call it bullying

Nah all I'm saying is that there is a difference between saying she should leave versus people who ARE bullying her online. Those people are hypocrites.

• No i dont think i will. She had somebody consider taking their life. I dont feel bad for that girl

“Yoo Eunseo, who could not endure the extreme anxiety and fear caused by the second round of attacks made towards her, eventually attempted suicide.”

common misconception is that people thought garam attempted suicide because of the bullying, but no, she attempted suicide because of the malicious harassment from her fans. those 2 are very different.

• Nah all I'm saying is that there is a difference between saying she should leave versus people who ARE bullying her online. Those people are hypocrites.

you said: 'you guys' and I barely see anyone saying much more than that, maybe on other sites tho

• This thread contains 31 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!