Posts by Zoenoe

Not going to lie I havent been impressed by the Iland2 preview stages...

The first stage, Unforgiven, was very weak, all the girls look very young and inexperienced. I guess that gives them time on the show to improve...

The second stage, Drama, was also disappointing. The vocals from Mai were particularly bad. Jeemins expressions and vocals were both bad. Yunji and Jung Eun were better but not anything amazing.

Unfortunately it seems like performance are actually getting weaker as we get more of them. The original set of 4 stages were more exciting, the signal song wasn't amazing and these previews are edging on actually bad...

I'm gonna have to agree w the person who said its the songs not the idols.

Before magnetic was released everyone was pretty set on boycotting Illit due to the line up snubs. Personally I didn't watch the show and didn't know any of the idols. As for Baemon their music is the opposite, it's recycled and not it a particularly good way. They shot themselves in the leg w their debut, the song was terrible. They're getting better but they're not going to have that explosive fresh new face debut popularity.

I really like the turn they've taken. I have high expectations because on first listen Perfect Night didnt stand out but it grew on me so much and i still have it on my playlist.

I also feel like there are two camps; the ones who like noise music and NMIXX who hate this turn and people who acc have taste 😂 But their title songs were mostly aimed at the first camp so ig why people r upset.

Easy also reminds me of that one Drake song 💀 but blocking that image out

ngl Euncha could be bigger, but the concepts just don't suit her, or in my opinion Sakura and Chaewon (though thats a matter of preference). In their bside "no return" ?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    she looks insanely gorgeous. She looks best in more actress like, mature looks honestly, like sexy or elegant. And I think this stage suits Sakura more too. But Eunchae is really young and the maknae so a mature concept is a bit bleh.

Garam totally would have suited that vibe tooooo, ya Garam would have been their It girl for sure, not sure if that would make them as big as Ive and NJs cos their music is (in my opinion) much better.

Super excited for boys planet to start, just watched the charm presentation which was funny to see. Yang Jun who I hadn't noticed before stood out to me, did you guys notice anyone you hadn't noticed before?

Also 7/9 of my favs so far are international which I thought was interesting! (Mostly chinese) what about you guys?

Yeah their algorithm is shit I will get enhypen videos or whatever when I don’t care about them and sometimes there were like some hating videos about my fav and I use the ignore button but they keep going on it’s annoying that’s why sometimes.

I barely watch GG reboot and I get bombarded when I don’t give a fuck lol.

This is litetally exactly the same for me.

I don't understand TikTok algorithm either. This happen to me too. I continuously get tons of Stray Kids related videos in my fyp too and it's very annoying because I'm not their fans nor I engaging on any of their videos. I even press the I'm not interested option everytime and still get them in my fyp. To the worst, I don't even want anything related to kpop in my fyp even for groups that I like but TT keep shoved Skz to my face. I hope anyone would have solutions for this.

Literally its so bizarre, maybe a glitch or sm

I really hate to repeat myself but I find it SO strange the constant bombardment of lesserfam content on tiktok I get. I don't follow them, I don't interact with the posts but they're never ending.

Has really no one else had this??

It's never ending about how natural they are, how great they are ect. Like cool but idc why is it always being shoved in my face.

I already made a post about this but like it's so strange?! Does really no one else have this?

Yall need to be for real 💀 like do I have to repeat myself.

Wonyoung pushing Gaeul, Wonyoung eating a strawberry, IVE stopping Liz from having centre, IVE coworkers the list goes on.

They can't even breath without antis discrediting them.

I agree that maybe I'm wrong about LSF but I've just noticed it's always someone w a LSF profile and then people comparing them to LSF in the comments in order to slag them off.

Like they're not Twice, Gidle or NJ stans ykwim...

They're all the same not cause they're Wizones, but there are toxic le sserafim stans and toxic ive stans. It isn't one or the other like each fandom might try to make it seem. This same thread could have been written about ive stans instead of le sserafim fans and it would have been just as tone deaf.

Ive literally never seen an IVEs fan slag off the current LSF members... ever.

The hate for IVE and Wonyoung is a active hate train. Wonyoung is literally witch hunted comparable to Jennie.

Like acc be for real 😂 which LSF members is picked out and hated and which members are actively pitted against each other?

Honestly the whole IVE vs le sserafim fight has been bothering me

People always harp on ive being wy + yj and friends but wy and yj are literally on a whole nother level of popularity compared to rest of 4th gen in SK. And IVE didn’t have the big 4 advantage of people naturally paying more attention to the non izone members despite that rest of IVE is doing amazing. I mean look at rei who got her cover shoot. Gaeul who went viral after like era.

Anyways girl I need to chill with the lesserfim slabder in your thread too. Can’t cry about IVE hate than do the same to another group

I know like yes wy is the it girl but Yujin is super popular and all the girls are talented. I really hate the narrative people push about IVE and notice its always LSF fans slagging IVE off ... I think it's just cos IVE is actively more popular.

Didn't mean to slander LSF but I think IVE is just factually more skilled.