Posts by HoneySharkX

I wonder the same, as a newer fan I won't lie and say as someone who is Lesbian, their concept caught my attention and I found much comfort in their songs. But, I always wondered about if the members actually are or if its just to gain fans attention.

However, seening as the boys try not to mock anything I can give them my respect for sure. So many groups I like find gay stuff weird or mock it, so its different. I am curious as well.

Just some general but kinda fun questions that I think would be cool if we shared. Also, if you are an article writer here, I would love some feedback on my articles once they are posted. (For whatever reason they won't post and I have messaged about it, but I think it would be cool to get feedback on it when they do post..) (I did add a screenshot of what they are if you were open to it!~).

Anyways, you don't have to answer them if you want, but the forums are kinda dead sometimes, and I think just simple stuff like this would be helpful!~.

Some Brainstorm questions:

Favourite artists you found in 2022? (Soloist or group?, what's your favourite song?).

What's your favourite season?.

Do you have a hobby outside of kpop you want to recommend to others? What is it?.

What type of music do you find enjoyable?.

I just made this post for fun, so honestly don't take it to seriously~. Have a good week.

As a somewhat predebut fan of Cravity that makes me happy to hear!. They have their first win already and have improved so much. Verivery's storyline is also on point, so good.

So many great song suggestions!. 👏🏻

Hello, how are you doing this evening?~.

I am wanting to write an article on allthekpop and am interested in doing mostly 'original content' to help improve my writing skills. I have been thinking about promoting some bands or something similar in an article like this. I only know a handful and would love other people's suggestions and comments. If you know the group has a public youtube, please don't hesitate to share the link below if you can. It would be really appreciated.

Kpop/ K Rock Bands I know of: Viral Affair, The Rose, IZ, 2Z, Rolling Quartz (?), Onewe, City Noise, Off the Menu & Xdinary Heroes.

I would appreciate any more you are aware of!, I might do a Part One and Part Two Article depending how many responses I get, but I would truly appreciate it!~.

My own Spotify if you are interested~.

Name of PlayList. Chill_Code:SKZ.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Name of PlayList. Perfect Summer Evening.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Are you looking for new songs or have songs you are passionate about in October?. Try to leave them here! Or share your spotify link if possible so fans can check out your playlists you think they might enjoy base on their favourites!~.

Some favourites to get you going~:

(Solos).

RAVI (Soloist): Flower Garden or Roses.

Zelo (Soloist): Smile.

MINO (Soloist/ Member of WINNER): BookStore or Love and a boy.

ikon: Best Friend or SINOSIJAK.

ZICO (Soloist/ Member of BlockB): Human, Actually or Roomate.

DPR Live: Cheese & Wine or Kiss Me.

WOODZ: Buck, Memories or Waiting.

Ash Island: Empty Head.

BE'O: That's Wolf or Blurry in my Hotel Room.

Mokyo: Paranoid (Feat. DEAN).

Bang Yongguk: Screwed Up or Off.

Loopy & Nafla: Flex.

Anandelight: FROM or Too Bad.

Bobby: HeartBroken PlayBoy or NO TIME.

(Group):

APR PROJECT: 11:59.

Seventeen: Smile Flower (Japanese VER).

SuperKind: Watch Out.

Kingdom: Black Crown or Long Live the King.

MCND: Reason or #MOOOD.

Tomorrow x Together: Thursday's Child Has Far To Go.

BAP: Honey Moon.

TNX: Your Favourite Melody.

ONEUS: Bring it On.

Luminous: Dreaming Luminous.

OnlyoneOf: Night Flight.

Suggest your favourite songs by your favourite soloists or groups below!. Can be one song or two!~. Can be non kpop related to~.

Hello I apologize if this is to long, hopefully I'm doing this intro thing right... lol. (Sorry if it's to long...) Currently I am trying to decide on a name that works and fits me best, so you can choose between my username, Dominik or Harlow if you wish~.

Hobbies: Photography (Night/Moon/LandScape), Animal Crossing, Spending Time with friends.

Extra. I started a part time job at a museum Tuesday - Thursday so I apologize in advance if I'm not always very active here.

Extra. I am born & raised in Canada but have Russian & German heritage. I have tried to learn the language but it is really hard. So I just enjoy the content on YouTube & music instead lol.

Extra. I became known/ a fan of kpop in 2017 thanks to SVT's Hip Hop Team, BigBang, ikon's Bobby & Song, BTS's RM, 'Wake me Up' by BAP, VAV's St.Van, during a hard time in my life and have felt comfort thanks to it.

Extra. D Crunch's Hyunoh & VAV's St.Van have reacted to my comments a handful of times and are so sweet~. Same with Luminous's Steven & Suil & Bang Chan of StrayKids. (Tip?: Write something nice or positive. They always seem to light up when they see it~).

Extra. I am a former ARMY, Stay, ATINY & MOA. (I still highly respect the fans & the artist though).

Groups I love: BAP, Pentagon, VIXX, BlockB, DKB, BLITZERS, EXO CBX, EXO SC, The Rose, MONSTAX, Seventeen, Onlyoneof, ONF, Kingdom, MCND & ikon.

Soloists I love: Moon Jongup (My 'ultimate bias', whatever that means....), COLDE, Mino, Demian, Dvwn, Jeong Sewoon, Cherry Boy 17, BE'O, B.I, Baekhyun, GEMINI, Nlve, Kim WooJin, Loco, Gray, & The Smoodyboy. (I have many others I love, but those are who I 'truly'? follow the most).

Favourite Songs atm? Kpop: Sour (The Rose), Sunflower (Colde), SunShine (StrayKids), Streetlight (Straykids), Wake (Jiwoo), What is life (Nlve), Chilling (Leo), Love Hate Fight (RAVI & Nafla), Fault/Not your fault (ZELO), Try my luck (Moon Jong Up), Your Song (ONF), Sober (DKB), Cosmos (B.I), cOy (Onlyoneof), TTFU (Simon Dominic, Loco, Woo & Coogie). & Suddenly (BE'O), 1 Shot (DPR IAN).

Favourite Songs atm: (Non Kpop): Vossi Bop (Stormzy), Welcome to Moscow (Loose), Head to Hades (Tobe Nwigwe), December (Bugzy), The King (Conan Gray), Nothing (Jeremy Passion), Weekend (Clubhouse), Vampire (Dominik Fike), Sad Songs in a Hotel Room (Joshua Bassett).

Have a great week!. Sorry again for the long post~.

It's the same name as my island on ACNH!. (I originally got 'HoneyShark' from a username generator though, where I Typed in 'Honey' and picked what I liked out of the results. lol. nothing special). The 'X' is because I am a ForX (Fan of OMEGAX).