DPR LIVE

• DPR LIVE

dpr live is the most creative rapper in south korea - i-D

I. Context

DPR LIVE (Hong Da Bin), joined the DPR (Dream Perfect Regime) in 2015. His first official single 'Till' I Die' was released subsequently in 2015, marking his official debut. Following his debut, he notably featured in 'Eung Freestyle', and released two singles - 'God Bless' and 'Thirst', before releasing his debut EP 'Coming To You Live' on March 15th 2017.

II. Personal Life

Prior to his debut, DPR LIVE originally intended to pursue a higher education in Psychology and Philosophy before considering a musical career. After he completed his mandatory military service, his perspective changed and he began to write and produce his own music.

III. Discography

IIII. Notable Singles

Single Name Release Year
    Know Me (feat. DEAN) 2017
    Right Here Now (feat. Loco and Jay Park) 2017
    Laputa (feat. Crush) 2017
    Jasmine 2017
    Martini Blue 2017
    Action! (feat. Gray) 2018
    Kiss Me 2020
    Yellow Cab 2021
    Hula Hoops (feat. Beenzino and Hwasa) 2021

IIIII. Extended Plays

EP Name Release Year
    Coming To You Live 2017
    Her 2017
    Life Cool 2021

IIIIII. Studio Albums

Album Name Release Year
    Is Anybody Out There? 2020

IV. Videography

IVI. Notable Videos

Song Video
    Jasmine
    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    Martini Blue
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    Kiss Me + Neon
    Yellow Cab
    Hula Hoops

IVII. Featured Videos

Song Video
    No Blueberries
    Diamonds + And Pearls

V. Live Videos

VI. Special Performance

VI. Promotional Interviews

VII. Billboard Korea

VIII. Look Me Up