3. BDC - Shoot The Moon (3) 33%
    4. BIGFLO - Upside down (2) 22%
    5. HALO - O.M.G. (2) 22%
    6. Cross Gene - Touch It (2) 22%
    7. UNVS - Give You Up (1) 11%
    8. MR.MR - Do you feel me (1) 11%
    9. BLACK6IX - Like a Flower (0) 0%
    10. AlphaBAT - Tantara (0) 0%

so i went down to nugudom and tried to dig out some good songs for you. :sure-bee:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj 1c0edef70bd6974f36d15be96d5399a1cfaed76e.gifv c205b019cd8a46c569e9c4e2f04194a2fde39f74.gifv e27eb299e8ce0bafba7649c82fc04d200d42a974.gifv e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj

♦ visit my aesthetic shop here

• I thinkbI only heard of cross gene touch it bc of their choreo

External Content www.youtube.com

• Let me add in my real nugus too

:pepelove2::pepelove2:

• The way none of the UNIQ members are Nugu, but the group itself is a Nugu.

• but didnt they only become big after the disbandment?

They haven’t disbanded yet - they’ve just been on hiatus for a long time due to the political tensions between Korea and China.

• oh ok. I thought because yibo had such a big career in china, the group would have been disbanded by now.

I found it surprising too - but I think Yuehua is hoping that the tension will ease down so they can have a group comeback.

If you put it into perspective, having WOODZ (former X1) Wang Yibo (Basically China’s biggest celebrity), Wenhan (winner of Youth With You ), Sungjoo (Actor) and Yixuan (winner of All for One) in the same group is going to bring a lot of money.

• I found it surprising too - but I think Yuehua is hoping that the tension will ease down so they can have a group comeback.

If you put it into perspective, having WOODZ (former X1) Wang Yibo (Basically China’s biggest celebrity), Wenhan (winner of Youth With You ), Sungjoo (Main Lead of The Liar and His Lover) and Yixuan (winner of All for One) in the same group is going to bring a lot of money.

you know.... i didnt even recognize woodz. :pepe-loop:

e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj 1c0edef70bd6974f36d15be96d5399a1cfaed76e.gifv c205b019cd8a46c569e9c4e2f04194a2fde39f74.gifv e27eb299e8ce0bafba7649c82fc04d200d42a974.gifv e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj

♦ visit my aesthetic shop here

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!