So it was Leeserfim who finally stole Twice's throne huh.

• Twice sat on the throne of the worst ever live singing since Neanderthal became a Sapiens but now after Leeserfim has kicked em out and perched their butts firmly on the throne. I do not realistically see anybody else kicking em out of the throne for a looooong time, if ever. Maybe when Sapiens becomes a,um, Netisens

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Twice sat on the throne of the worst ever live singing since Neanderthal became a Sapiens but now after Leeserfim has kicked em out and perched their butts firmly on the throne. I do not realistically see anybody else kicking em out of the throne for a looooong time, if ever. Maybe when Sapiens becomes a,um, Netisens

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That means the 1,343 years old singer won't have to worry about fighting them in digitals, I guess.

• I used to be just like you. But now I’m seeing the light. It’s her personality (well that’s the one that is reeling me in now).

Fall more into the rabbit hole

External Content www.youtube.com

:pepegrin:

But seriously, this video is one of the main reasons I stanned Sakura, it showed Sakura's growth pretty well(although it doesn't show her recent, in my opinion, best growth), her passion for her job, and her ambitious mindset to get better.

It's really nice to see Sakura's growth now that she had an oppurtunity to get trained well(in hkt48 they don't provide a lot of training to their idols).

• but at least they did it with total confidence and so innocenty unaware of how bad it was

:pepe-singing::pepe-singing::pepe-singing::pepe-singing::pepemusic::pepemusic::pepemusic: like when you are singing with your headphones on

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• Everyone on my thread said they sounded good so i was starting to believe maybe i was too sleepy when i listened to it last night since i was called a hater and people were saying i had a hidden agenda when LE SSERAFIM is my 2nd favorite group of 4th Gen (3rd if G i-dle is considered 4th gen) i just dislike how everyone in these forums have the mentality that if you like a group you have to like everything they do and can't ever under any circumstances say anything negative about it, Sakura is probably my 2nd favorite idol ever and she is my favorite still active Idol and i felt she did very bad in that encore and it makes me kind of sad since i thought she had improved a lot vocaly, that doesn't mean i suddenly hate her or want her to get hate i am just not deaf or dumb that i can't tell if she did good or not, also the reason i like Sakura is because of her vibe and cuteness i love watching her gaming videos she is so funny and cute ofc i want her to do well as an idol but even if she makes mistakes is not like i will stop stanning her, i just hate how brainwashed people are in here that if you say anything negative they all swarm at you and try to make you look like the worst person to ever step on earth, also find it super funny how some of them sue insults like "go touch grass" when i barely even post in here and they spend all their time and day luurking and posting here so that already tells you who actually needs to go outside and touch some grass :pepelove1:

• No Kpop singer is that vocally gifted like 80% are just average at best and usually given songs way out of their ability. There are basically only a handful of above average singers in Kpop. I don’t know why we keep playing like all our groups have these S tier singers in them. Look at the three biggest Kpop groups of the 3rd gen, Twice, BP, BTS. They all have vocalist with good vocals but none of them are truly amazing and noteworthy beyond your typical preference. Kpop is not about having amazing vocals at all

• Everyone on my thread said they sounded good so i was starting to believe maybe i was too sleepy when i listened to it last night since i was called a hater and people were saying i had a hidden agenda when LE SSERAFIM is my 2nd favorite group of 4th Gen (3rd if G i-dle is considered 4th gen) i just dislike how everyone in these forums have the mentality that if you like a group you have to like everything they do and can't ever under any circumstances say anything negative about it, Sakura is probably my 2nd favorite idol ever and she is my favorite still active Idol and i felt she did very bad in that encore and it makes me kind of sad since i thought she had improved a lot vocaly, that doesn't mean i suddenly hate her or want her to get hate i am just not deaf or dumb that i can't tell if she did good or not, also the reason i like Sakura is because of her vibe and cuteness i love watching her gaming videos she is so funny and cute ofc i want her to do well as an idol but even if she makes mistakes is not like i will stop stanning her, i just hate how brainwashed people are in here that if you say anything negative they all swarm at you and try to make you look like the worst person to ever step on earth, also find it super funny how some of them sue insults like "go touch grass" when i barely even post in here and they spend all their time and day luurking and posting here so that already tells you who actually needs to go outside and touch some grass :pepelove1:

next time use alexS to tag me mate.

Don't worry, I won't bite...much.

Also, "go touch grass" is not an insult.

Trust me, and you can also ask others, I can do a lot worse when it comes to insults.

Last time I checked I can do it in 12 languages, but Romanian is still my preferred language of choice.

It's almost poetry, not going to lie.

• No Kpop singer is that vocally gifted like 80% are just average at best and usually given songs way out of their ability. There are basically only a handful of above average singers in Kpop. I don’t know why we keep playing like all our groups have these S tier singers in them. Look at the three biggest Kpop groups of the 3rd gen, Twice, BP, BTS. They all have vocalist with good vocals but none of them are truly amazing and noteworthy beyond your typical preference. Kpop is not about having amazing vocals at all

true, it's about balancing vocals with dancing and choreo.

This has been true for at least ten years now.

But eh, this is a KPOP forum so we have to fight about irrelevant things, in order to not talk about relevant things.

• I love you alex never change :pepelove1: and you are free to insult me anytime i am not sensitive so i wouldn't take it to heart :3

• tbh idrk why kpop fans are so obsessed with this hate train of which 4th gen group is the worst at singing by comparing them to 3rd gen groups but anyways whatever helps you sleep at night

off topic sort of: you can hear sakura's voice shaking and im like :pleading:

• to be honest i don't think it sounds as bad as some are saying, it was not stellar but it wasn't that bad either.

i am just surprised at how bad the main vocalist sounds here. like, i said in a different thread that my biggest problem with lesserafim was the vocal tone of the main vocalist, but then i brushed it off as the unfortunate result of hybe's ridiculous RIDICULOUS vocal processing and distortion. However, listening to her attempt to sing live here was just :pepeshut:

AKP is a public forum. You can feel however you want to feel and choose to post it if you want to. The same sentiment is extended to others - they are free to have whatever mentality they want to. So expect that you may get backlash on anything you post. And as long as it doesn't break any rules or guidelines, no one will be punished for posting beyond whatever the court of public AKP user opinions deems necessary.

Honestly, no one needs to touch grass. IMO they just need to realize the above and that they can block people if they find they are been overly triggered by certain people's comments and would rather not be.

• am i the only one who's not shocked or disappointed ? they did a good job for me

i see a lot more worst encore stage by older groups

No you are not. I thought they sounded perfectly fine.

And keep in kind that this is a troll thread. I honestly don't think anyone should be celebrating agreeing with a troll thread. Think about how that reflects. :tea-bee:

• External Content www.youtube.com

They sound great here. maybe they didn't take that encore seriously idk...

• External Content www.youtube.com

They sound great here. maybe they didn't take that encore seriously idk...

Ok I'm glad I clicked play on that!

• This thread contains 5 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!