Post your favorite soloist song/album and I'll tell you what you think. [TOO MUCH MUSIC TO LISTEN TO STOP COMMENTING GUYS ]

• these are my top three:

(favorite track is betcha)

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(favorite track is 1/6)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(favorite track is you're sexy i'm sexy)

• I dunno have many fav soloist albums but what about

Somi's XOXO

7/10

that album had some really good songs but overall i wish it had more songs we didn't have before. anymore and don't let me go are so good.

• Rm mono

Agust D D-2

Young K Eternal

There are a lot of songs too i like from k-pop solo artists but that's too much work to link

• 💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• External Content open.spotify.com

• ahhh well one gets what one can get right?

well yeah, but just my thoughts. somi's working hard, and her songs are always great but i wish we had more new tracks in the album. sure, its still pretty good, but she's been a solo artist for ~three years (3 in like june). she's only had one album, and with that album only three out of 8 are original tracks (including watermelon, which has been teased for a long time before the studio release). idk, i feel like the black label could be giving her more opportunities because its not like she's not interested, she's totally interested in making music. 135278-leeknow-bored-gif

i have to listen to the other two but modern times 1000/10 :siptear:

• i haven't heard the other two, but i used to be RM biased when mono came out and although i wasn't really feeling the hype for the album, its a very nice album. 7.9/10 :yesr:

ive only heard daechwita but from the previews i just heard, i know its good. 9/10. suga's music is ELITE :gossip-raccoon:

• well yeah, but just my thoughts. somi's working hard, and her songs are always great but i wish we had more new tracks in the album. sure, its still pretty good, but she's been a solo artist for ~three years (3 in like june). she's only had one album, and with that album only three out of 8 are original tracks (including watermelon, which has been teased for a long time before the studio release). idk, i feel like the black label could be giving her more opportunities because its not like she's not interested, she's totally interested in making music. 135278-leeknow-bored-gif

I think although she's interested in making music but in between that I think she's got it to be a really good variety show person as well as all the endorsements she does

• bunny you have amazing taste, remind me to listen to these and rate them please. idk why i haven't listened to the entire album yet, but bad love was so good :music-raccoon:

omg such a good albummm 9.5/10

• I think although she's interested in making music but in between that I think she's got it to be a really good variety show person as well as all the endorsements she does

wherever her heart's at i guess. 135278-leeknow-bored-gif

bambie 10/10. everything by baekhyun is 10/10

• Definitely these two

External Content youtu.be

All the songs are so good :music-raccoon:

• Definitely these two

All the songs are so good :music-raccoon:

10/10 :music-raccoon:

• :pepe-narrow-eyes:

i liked redd more but i give this 8/10 ;(

• These 2 albums were the first to came into my mind

9.3/10 for kai and 10/10 invu, really good album

i just got this album recommended, im gonna give it a listen when i get a chance, stay tuned!

• Good choices Zuzu! I would also choose Sunmi and Taeyeon, so the third one would be WOODZ

Edit: now I see Woodz has been mentionesd before also ^^

also Def. and Baekhyun, but they've been mentioned before

Edited once, last by keaji ().

• I have a lot of favs....

as some of mine were already mentioned though, I will go with sth you probably dont know:

e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj 1c0edef70bd6974f36d15be96d5399a1cfaed76e.gifv c205b019cd8a46c569e9c4e2f04194a2fde39f74.gifv e27eb299e8ce0bafba7649c82fc04d200d42a974.gifv e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj

♦ visit my aesthetic shop here

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• This thread contains 5 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!