Suggest Me Songs

• I figured this could be a fun activity for you guys. I'll list some of my favorite K-Pop songs (not an exhaustive list by any means because that would be way too long, but some of them) so you can get a general sense of my music taste and then you guys suggest me songs you think I would like from your favorite groups based on my list. I'll listen to them and even tell you what I think if you want me to. If not, I'll listen to it and keep my correct opinion to myself. Hope you guys have fun with this. Here are the songs:

Stray Kids "청사진" Video - YouTube

STRAY KIDS - 'FAM' Lyrics [Color Coded_Kan_Rom_Eng] - YouTube

STRAY KIDS - 'SILENT CRY' Lyrics [Color Coded_Han_Rom_Eng] - YouTube

TXT (투모로우바이투게더) '9와 4분의 3 승강장에서 너를 기다려 (Run Away)' Official MV - YouTube

TXT (투모로우바이투게더) 'Frost' Official MV - YouTube

TXT (투모로우바이투게더) '0X1=LOVESONG (I Know I Love You) feat. Seori' Official MV - YouTube

BLACKPINK - '마지막처럼 (AS IF IT'S YOUR LAST)' M/V - YouTube

TWICE 'CRY FOR ME' Lyrics (트와이스 CRY FOR ME 가사) (Color Coded Lyrics) - YouTube

BTS - Best Of Me (방탄소년단 - Best Of Me) [Color Coded Lyrics/Han/Rom/Eng/가사] - YouTube

[MV] IU(아이유) _ Celebrity - YouTube

Okay, ten is way too many for this, but it's my post and I make the rules, so I officially don't care. Deal with it. Anyway, feel free to advertise your faves and songs you think I'd like from them here. Also, if I heard the song before, I'll let you know and still give my opinion on it anyway. Have a great day/night!

• I'll just post my faves :dancer:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• :pepepizza:

External Content open.spotify.com

• I just read the title of the thread at first and I was so ready to post SKZ songs :cryingr:

Dreamcatcher - Whistle

Dreamcatcher - In The Frozen

Dreamcatcher - Red Sun

Dreamcatcher - Scream

Dreamcatcher - Silent Night

(G)I-DLE - Dahlia

(G)I-DLE - Lost

(G)I-DLE - Hann (Alone in Winter)

STAYC - Slow Down

Purple Kiss - Zombie

Purple Kiss - Cast Pearls Before Swine

Everglow - No Good Reason

Everglow - Untouchable

Gfriend - Better Me

Gfriend - Love Spell

Gfriend - Night Drive

Brave Girls - After We Ride

Sunmi - 1/6

Sunmi - Sunny

Apink - Eung Eung

Apink - I'm So Sick

GWSN - Bazooka

GWSN - I Can't Breathe

Yuqi - Bonnie & Clyde

Red Velvet - In & Out

• I'd be here all day so i'll just give you newly released stuff lol

sorry if anyone posted these i didn't even look lol

• These are some of my favorites

External Content youtu.be

• an oldie but a goodie

and

randomly

• Hmmm you may know these but lemme know what you think!

Stay

Dream Glow

Wings

PUMA

Dear Sputnik

Everlasting Shine

• Seventeen - 24H - This one was surprisingly good. I liked it! I can see why they're known for their great dance formations now. The red and black outfits reminded me of a more sophisticated version of the God's Menu/Back Door ones, just with fewer accessories. Interesting.

SHINee - Atlantis - I'm in pain because this song slapped me hard. The chorus is really good and the random octopus tentacle in the beginning of the music video is perfection. Yes, I have heard the song before and knew who it was from, but I don't care at all, a bop is still a bop.

Monsta X - Newton - This gave me The View 2.0 vibes in the best way possible (in the sense that the song sounds light and airy, is vocal heavy, the music video is pastel, and the boys look happy), because The View in my personal national anthem. Haven't heard this song before but might look it up next time I need/want a softer song.

Dreamcatcher - R.o.S.E. BLUE - This was not what I expected from them considering their past track record and their more popular songs, but of course I still enjoyed it. Them out in the field was something I didn't know I needed, but I guess I did need it. Go figure. You know my weaknesses better than I myself do.

I know more people submitted more songs and I'll check those out soon, I promise. Have a great day/night!

• I'm glad you liked them! If you ever want more songs from any of them or are ever interested in stanning one of the groups let me know and I can help :pleading:<3

• Ill just post 3 songs fom my faves and you let me know if they are your type of tea

• External Content www.youtube.com

• I'm so sorry it took me ten days to get around to this. You don't have to forgive me, but I felt bad for abandoning the post, so I figured better late than never.

Enhypen - Mixed Up - I never heard this song of theirs before, but the song is actually really good. I like how the lyrics talk about what being an idol actually feels like to them. The beat is good and they sound like good singers. I really like it all in all.

Enhypen - Not For Sale - I'll be honest, I didn't like this song the first time I heard it and I still don't, but I like it better this time. Their singing is always so good and I like what the lyrics touch on, so it's not that. It's the beat I think, but I'm not sure what part of it. That and the song, to me, feels too slow in a way. Not sure why or how I think that, I just do. Sorry I dislike it. I like some of their other songs, just not this one. It's not for me.

Enhypen - Go Big Or Go Home - I love this song so much! There was actually a point in time where I listened to it several times a day and never got tired of it. I discovered it through Lex's cover and loved it. The beat is immaculate, their vocals serve and the lyrics are so playfully savage that I can't help but love it. If they make more songs like this, let me know because then I'll love them even more.

Enhypen - Polaroid Love - I actually saw a lot of people talking about this song on here and a part of me wanted to check it out to see what all the hype was for, but I made myself wait until I reviewed it here to listen to it for the first time, so you get my initial thoughts on it. Now that I listened to it, here's my thoughts on it. It feels constantly stuck between being energetic and being calm and I don't like that because my mind is screaming at the song to pick one! The instrumental is fine, it gets the job done, but I don't love it. Their voices carry the song for me to be honest.

I feel bad that I only liked half the songs and only really loved one of them. Maybe the rest of them will grow on me if I listen to them enough. We'll see. Sorry for making you wait to so long this review, only to have it be so negative. I feel bad, but at the same time, I do want to be honest with my thoughts. Have a great day/night!

• I strongly recommend Gravity. My fav kpop track of all time :eyes:

Bonus: My 3rd recommendation; boomerang. I like the live ver even more

• ATEEZ Inception

Dreamcatcher Piri

TWICE Perfect World

First of all, I love your taste, but before I inevitably praise all these songs to the end of the world, I'll go relisten to them to refresh my memory on them because it's been a while since I listened to them and my music taste sometimes changes over time.

Ateez - Inception - It's not my favorite song from them, but this is Ateez we're talking about, so it's not that bad. In fact, it's a good song. They looked good in the music video, especially the pink haired guy in the chorus. Speaking of which, I absolutely love what they did with the instrumental right after the chorus. That part sounds so good. I like it, but it doesn't hold a candle to their more iconic songs like Wonderland and Answer.

Dreamcatcher - Piri - Yes, I love this song as much as I remember. The outfits look great, the dance is stunning, their vocals are wonderful and it sounds eerie without being too scary for me. Honestly, what isn't there to like? This song deserves more attention in my opinion. It's really good, up to Boca and Odd Eye standards. Also, the girl with blonde hair in one side braid kind of looks like Elsa for some weird reason, but I like that. The stylists knew what they were doing. Everything from their hair to their make-up and clothes looked spectacular.

Twice - Perfect World - They ate. That's it, that's my thoughts. They ate the whole plate up and left no crumbs. It's probably the closest we'll get to seeing Twice do girl crush if I'm being honest. I liked the music video a lot. Same as with Piri, the stylists aced the assignment. Both the red outfits with the gems and the black and gold ones were so pretty, just like all the members. I like the message of the lyrics: if you screw this up, you don't get a second chance, now go! Their voices are good and I love that for them. The beat in the beginning is so dramatic, which makes perfect sense since the set is in a theatre, so it being dramatic works. Have a great day/night!

• External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!