[EARN AKORNS] What do you guys think of this song? Do you agree she'll be huge?

• [Akorn Offer: Yes, I want AKP users to listen to her so I am now offering akorns, I genuinely believe most of you will like her music. So just listen to the songs I posted (1st and 2nd post) and tell me your 3 favorites of them. I'll give you 5 akorns for this. Yeah it's cheap but I'm poor and all you have to do is listen to good music. And because I'm poor, I'm only doing this for the first 5 people lmao 2/5 done so far]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I cannot get the chorus out my head no matter how hard I try, this song is so good

twice-nayeon.gif

Decided to check out her other stuff and you guys should too! I have a feeling she'll be huge, awesome MVs and music!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IM NAYEON 2022.06.24

Edited 3 times, last by th17e ().

• th17e

Changed the title of the thread from “AKP users, what do you think of this catchy song? Bet you'll like it!” to “What do you guys think of this song? Do you agree she'll be huge?”.
  • Also you guys need to check out her albums too, this lady is amazing!

IM NAYEON 2022.06.24

Edited 5 times, last by th17e ().

• th17e

Changed the title of the thread from “What do you guys think of this song? Do you agree she'll be huge?” to “[EARN AKORNS] What do you guys think of this song? Do you agree she'll be huge?”.
  • YOU SAD IS MY JAM <3 I'm at work so imma listen to the rest after it. BUT YOU SAD IS A BOPPPPPPPPPPP

3 AM YOU ALONE RIGHT NOW? I CAN'T COME TO THE PHONE RIGHT NOWWWWWWW. YOU SAD?

that's me and my ex lmao

~ ω

• Just discovered this one, the more I dig the more gold I find from her :pepe-grooving:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!