I'M A KPOP HATER...COME SEE WHAT SONGS BY GROUPS OTHER THAN MY FAVES MADE IT TO MY LIKED LIST ON SPOTIFY

• The vocal style and formulas used in most kpop songs aren't it for me but every once in a while I'll come across a song that I think isn't so bad. :eyes:

Here's what group songs I've liked on Spotify outside of BTS and TXT in no particular order...

Gunshot - KARD

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Not By The Moon - Got7

My fave song not from my faves. This is too good.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Find You - Monsta X

This song is beautiful; I really enjoy MonstaX vocals. ;(

Love Talks - WayV

This is such a jam. 8)

Back Door - Stray Kids

That beat tho...catchy!

ASAP - StayC

Total bop...y'all StayC fans that like So Bad more are tasteless.

Middle of the Night - Monsta X

Love the vibes...

Savage - A.C.E.

Okay it's awful but I like it anyways for some reason.

Up To You (ft. NCT Dream)

Unexpected bop!

Aura - Got7

Totally found this on accident but I enjoy the chorus and production. :thumbup:

Given-Taken - Enhypen

Solid debut!

Destroyer - Monsta X

I swear Monsta X has so much potential without their rapline. I ignore those parts here...think the vocal line is super underrated.

Shocked by anything you see? What songs do you like that are listed?

:pepe-devil:

• you have taste i must agree

• they all listen to love talk but forget whiplash

External Content www.youtube.com

• Yes...I like Kacey Musgraves and Rascal Flats. That doesn't make me a fan of country music.

Same logic here...

:pepestare:

There is no logic. U can't be a "hater" and stan two groups which their inherent sound is kpop.

• I would not call you a hater lol. I feel like a hater is someone that goes out of their way to tear something down. I don't think you do that but I don't keep up with users on here so who knows lol.

Anyways, some interesting choices.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• they all listen to love talk but forget whiplash

This is a no for me... beat is good tho.

• I would not call you a hater lol. I feel like a hater is someone that goes out of their way to tear something down. I don't think you do that but I don't keep up with users on here so who knows lol.

Anyways, some interesting choices.

By hater I just meant I don't like most of it. True I don't go around trolling groups or anything but if something is terrible I don't mind sharing that opinion.

Y'all gotta learn the art of click bait smh...

• Honesty is the best policy

:peperun:

• External Content www.youtube.com

Um....still a no lol. The pre-chorus was nice but it went off the rails after the 1st chorus. I like that Jaehyun guys voice tho.

• Um....still a no lol. The pre-chorus was nice but it went off the rails after the 1st chorus. I like that Jaehyun guys voice tho.

i was telling you to sit down??????????? your thoughts were irrelvant from the moment you said whiplash was bad 2x

• External Content www.youtube.com

keep trying. since cactus already has one from NCT dream and WayV we gotta get one from NCT 127 too.

• This thread contains 17 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!