Posts by Yseki

I like some of their old stuff and new stuff. It is natural for an artist to evolve and change overtime. If they were making the same music and never changing people would be hating on them for that.

I think there are consequences and damage if it goes into the legal system etc (especially if proven true like the group chat picture scandal).

But a lot of the so called scandals in kpop are from anonymous online accounts that make accusations that are nearly impossible to prove and are likely from haters.

Or gossipy industry drama that all happens behind scenes that is just someones word against someone else. Such as a stylist saying an idol is a mean etc (who knows if the accuser has beef against the company or with the idol we don't know about the relationships between people behind the curtain).

The other stuff I don't get is people trying to cancel celebs for something they did in like elementary school.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Talking about making love when they have +20 year isn't destructive in my opinion...

And my whole thread is about my opinion so yeah. I know about different cultures and things like that.

I agree that it is not but there are other people that would think it is. As long as they are not censoring the singer and limiting free expression then I don't have a problem with people not listening to a song or criticizing a song because they disagree with it.

A lot of kpop fans are from different countries that have different moral standards. A lot of the things promoted by the pop music industry are self destructive behaviors and lifestyles. That can be damaging to the individual and thus society as a whole.

Woojin's teasers are bangers, but I don't want to promote them on here. I don't want to deal with people to be mean to me.

At the same time I hate censoring myself because of the mean users, in a way it gives them what they want.

I just like promoting the groups and music I like such as:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Just felt like sharing

External Content twitter.com

BTS IS COMING

:peperun::peperun::peperun:

Makes sense, as this month is/has been tame for comebacks.