2021 review : Let's discover this rookie group

• I made this thread for fans and non-fans, if you want to discover the group but you don't know what you need to watch or you're a fan and you've missed some content this year this thread is for you. I'll try to give u the most important & revelant stuff they've done for their first year in case you want to discover the group quiclky, or missed some content.

Let's discover Purple Kiss together with this 2021 review :ideac:

Music, Albums & OST :

Interview & Show :

I have selected here the two interviews that seem to me to be the most relevant and the most interesting of this year, as well as the show which is the one that most values girls in my opinion.

Recorded Performance & cover :

I'm not going to lie to you, they have done a lot and all are of excellent quality but I have tried to select a few performances to show you the diversity they have had this year if you are interested in it. to wonder here on the thread, because there are many more.

Live Performance & Cover :

I differentiate here the performances of their own songs made on stage and the cover performances of other songs by different artists. All were done live.

Dance Practice :

I hope you will give them a chance and that this thread will be useful for you to discover Purple Kiss through this review of the year 2021, it is a simple extract of everything they have done this year and there is still a lot of content to discover. I hope you too will fall under their spell just like me.

Well done for this year of hard work Purple Kiss :claps:

Old Plory not in the new tag list (pls join the new:cryc:) :

My friend who need to stan Purple Kiss :pepe-cut: :

• Aahh thank you, I've been wanting to check them out more for a ling time. Will keep this bookmarked!

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I like this video so much. It's perfect to discover more about their beautiful voices.

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• Twinkle and Skip Skip is one of my favorite song.

Twinkle have some Twice song vibe, i think every Once will love this song :yesr:

Did you watched the performance of Skip Skip ? The choreo is so cool :lover1:

Fun fact : The main rapper Yuki is Japanese and her model is Twice Momo, she did a cover of her part in I can't stop me did you watched it ? :lover1:

• For Into Violet, I love all tracks. But Can We Talk Again, Hello, and Period are definitely my top picks! :pepe-grooving:

I didn't like Hide & Seek much. :peperain:

Zombie and Cast Pearls Before Swine are my top picks. Maybe I can add Twinkle too.

Nice Pick these song are so good and Meaningfull :lover1:

Hide & Seek have a whole different vibe, did you watched ZZZ lyrics ? This song can fit your taste i think :pepelove2:

Did you watched Cast Pearls before swine performance ? The choreo is such a good vibe :pepecute:

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I like this video so much. It's perfect to discover more about their beautiful voices.

I wanted to add this one too, but damn they've done too much good cover this year it's insane. I don't want to put too much but they're all so good :pepe-sad:

• I only heard their songs and haven't looked deeper into the group.

I just watched the Skip Skip and ICSM performance and it's so good!

• Ah yes Purple Kiss are great. I remember checkout out their debut song Ponzona and not liking it that much at first but eventually it grew on me and now I like it a lot and same with Zombie.

I've also seen a few interviews and they seem pretty cool (I haven't seen any idol which personality I've disliked so far) so I'm keeping them on the look out :-)

• Ah yes Purple Kiss are great. I remember checkout out their debut song Ponzona and not liking it that much at first but eventually it grew on me and now I like it a lot and same with Zombie.

I've also seen a few interviews and they seem pretty cool (I haven't seen any idol which personality I've disliked so far) so I'm keeping them on the look out :-)

I hope this thread can help you, if you have something to ask don't be shy i'll answer you or any plory will do it :pepelove1:

• Wich song is your favorite ? :pepe-notes:

From their b-sides I really like:

External Content youtu.be

And it was composed by Chaein! My bias is a queen

:love:

• From their b-sides I really like:

External Content youtu.be

And it was composed by Chaein! My bias is a queen

:love:

Nice pick. It's the song from them i listen the most these days. She did such a good job with the instrumental part :lover1:

• Wich song is your favorite ? :pepefrog:

Hard to pick one! ^^

Probably "Ponzona" because it's still so different stylistically - it's dramatic and vocal-focused. I love it!

But I really love "Can We Talk Again?," which is such an old-fashioned R&B ballad, which I always love when delivered well.

I think Skip Skip and Cast Pearls Before Swine sound like the same song, although I like them both.

I like Hide and Seek as an album, but they definitely leaned more into more pop-friendly style tracks than their first release, so will be interesting to see where they go. "Zombie" is catchy and I like it. "2 am" is the R&B ballad on this album - solid, but not as good as "Can we Talk" IMO.

One that no one talks about: I really like "So Why"

I think if you are a fan of RV or Mamamoo, you should check out Purple Kiss, because I think overall their style is in that type of lane.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• I remember I've listened to the whole album "Into Violet", added Ponzona to one of my playlists. Then Zombie brought my attention again to Purple Kiss. Interesting group, I'm curious how they will develop in the future. Nice opportunity to relisten to their discography now ^^

• Wich song is your favorite ? :pepelove1:

Did you wanna join Plory taglist ? :pepe-notes:

For now, it's definitely Zombie. It's so catchy and fun to listen to! :pepemusic:

Well, why not. I'm more of a casual listener, but you can add me to taglist, if that's not a problem ^^

• Yes sure :borahae:

Did you see Zombie remix version they did for Halloween ? :eyes:

Thank you <3

And yes, I did! It's amazing, hard for me to say if it's better than the original one because I love both versions a lot :lover1:

• This thread contains one more post that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!