Criminally Underrated Members Of Groups You Stan

• Wheein perfect child of mamamoo? 23

The result is only visible to the participants.

From My Ultimate Group MAMAMOO Its Wheein in my opinion, Baby and Golden Child of The group has the least views on Her solo activities and she herself knows she doesn't catch people attention :(

How can One not stan this perfect baby who can sing , dance and is a visual <3:saint:

She is One of the best 3rd Gen female idols with Best voice and vocal techniques

☆ Her solo debut was criminally underrated too

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

☆ Has honey sweet voice and can sing variety of genre

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

☆ She got those Grooves and Moves too

☆If anyone is interested more in her, Here is a helpful guide

:sadr: my underrated baby

• Itzy Chaeryeong

She has a very nice personality and she's the best dancer in Itzy imo. She has the best body among the members.

• Criminally underrated...

well the only idol i know that has confessed to a crime is Seungri so I think that fits the description pretty well.

• Sadly I feel like he's somehow less 'underrated' than Wheein and Dino :sweatr: At least just looking at Twitter sometimes. Kinda crazy he still has so many stans

I would say within BB he is the most underrated (ignoring the shadiness for a sec) - he has a lot of talent but it gets way overshadowed by GD, TY, TOP and DS (in that order????)

If I recall correctly Seungri was the social butterfly - he just seemed to know everyone and had connections everywhere - he was on every variety show there was and his songs did reasonably well I think

But the idols you mentioned are from different generations so its probably hard to compare but lets say they are all underrated...no need to compare which idol is "more" underrated lol especially when that comparison is against Seungri :)

• Preach sis

• Heejin. Why doesnt BBC feature her more? She barely sings in Star/Voice.

Miyeon. She is literally the second greatest visual in Kpop right now, why in God's name isnt she featured more in Hwaa?

Young K. He has the best male voice in Kpop.

Lisa. The second best female rapper in the world and one of the nicest voices in Kpop but she only gets attention for her dancing.

• All of MX members are criminally underrated, most non fans only see them as hot guys with noise music but they're all extremely skilled, versatile, funny and passionate about what they do. They have one of the best raplines in kpop and one of the top main vocal of 3rd gen, one of the best stage presence as a group, some of the best visuals and personalities too and i don't think I'm being biased when I say that.

Btw MX have a collab song with Wheein lol

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• All of MX members are criminally underrated, most non fans only see them as hot guys but they're all extremely skilled, funny and passionate about what they do. They have one of the best raplines in kpop and one of the top main vocal of 3rd gen, one of the best stage presence as a group, some of the best visuals and personalities too and i don't think I'm being biased when I say that.

Btw MX have a collab song with Wheein lol

yesss i really love that collab,I did make a thread abt it in old akp , but it flopped due to lack of monbebes and moomoos on akp , tbh I still can't get over it

ara na ex girl~

280967-15e91bbb3a610e45abf8291a86ac48f6.jpg

also even tho I don't stan them , I listen to all of their songs and their songs are on loop on my spotify , really like their songs

• yesss i really love that collab,I did make a thread abt it in old akp , but it flopped due to lack of monbebes and moomoos on akp , tbh I still can't get over it

ara na ex girl~

280967-15e91bbb3a610e45abf8291a86ac48f6.jpg

also even tho I don't stan them , I listen to all of their songs and their songs are on loop on my spotify , really like their songs

The lack of representation of mbbs and moomoos here on this forum is infuriating :cursing: i can count with my hands the amount of active mbbs here lol

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• My man Bob the builder

• if she ever leaves she would be great as a rnb artist

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

• TWICE Chaeyoung

Often deemed the least popular member, criticized by non-fans by a "lack of enthusiasm"

In reality, she is extremely gifted musically, has penned lyrics to countless Twice songs, most of any other member (though they're all involved).

Her singing is second to none (and often not credited enough for), even though she's a main rapper - and I undoubtedly know she can spit bars when she has to (and writes her raps as well).

chae predebut in sixteen

• Apink Namjoo. I feel like a lot of kpop stans slept on her solo debut 'Bird'.

• im a blink and lisa biased but what are u on about lol, shes the most popular member overall and the most popular female idol worldwide. Her vocals are underrated but she gets her deserved praise for rapping and dancing, not to mention her doll like visuals :lover1:

• This thread contains 3 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!