Confessions That May Revoke Your Fandom Card

• (G)I-DLE:

• Soyeon comes off as pushy sometimes. I get that she is very talented, but I'm under the impression that whatever she says must be law and the other members don't have a lot of room to express their opinions and desires.
    • Dum Di Dum Di was a bad song and I don't understand how and why did it get so much attention.
    • Shuhua is a better dancer than Miyeon and way prettier.

I don’t stan idle but everything you say is what exactly i had in mind (except for the dancer part idk well in that area)

• Gfriend can no longer hold the best dance gg title. They aren’t as synchronized as they used to be and their choreos aren’t as hard now. Soumu should stop giving yuju and eunha highnote that they could barely hit. Yuju could hit it but she had to strain a lot just to hit the note.

I’m not a moa so this may not revoke my fandom card or anything but txt really needs to put extra work on their vocals. Hueningkai is my fav vocalist of the group but even him is not as good.

• i love bts but ever since they rose to global stardom i've started to grow distant. most of their latest songs don't do it for me. DNA? i hated the music video, it felt... weird. Dynamite? No. Boy with luv? just no. plus, the amount of toxic, entitled, petty and immature fans that have entered the fanbase, it has just kept me away, fading away the eagerness and interest i had for them.

like i said i love bts and all my seven golden boys. i have loved them since dope era but i would really love for them to make music like spring day, i need you, not today etc again.

p.s don't come at me if you misinterpreted this, it's just how i feel.

• Ateez

- I don't like Good lil boy and To the beat.

- Zero: Fever Part 1 is their worst album for me.

Itzy

- Ting×3 no

- Their vocals and rapping need improvement.

Twice

- Momo should be a rapper.

- I don't get the hype about Jeongyeon's vocals. Whats so special about it?

Blackpink

- I don't like Whistle.

Bts

- I don't like Black Swan and Anpanman.

• Are we listening to the same thing! There is a lot a lot of strain and unature sounding notes, it's singing from the throat rather than chest, which is awful technique and can damage your vocal cords. Kai was decent and Yeonjun had ok control, the rest really need to practise singing with chest voices and not forcing notes cause it doesn't sound good. I guess if youre not into music/ singing you might not notice but thats one of the first things people are usually taught as singers don't ever sing from your throat and use your chest voice with some head voice too.

:wellr:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• I say this all the time and people think im being mean or don't like yeji! she's terrible at singing, when she's in her natural range she's average at best. Yes she has good stability I will give her that but other than that she's very minimal what she can do with her vocals and thats due to not training at all!, What makes it worse is no vocals in itzy are good, Lia suffers from bad pronunciation and has terrible breathing techniques, Yuna honestly surprises me, she could honestly become a really good vocalist which im sure no one would have thought.

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

• :cryingk:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Im sorry but the middle video does no one hear the straining????!!! Please put on AirPods on earphones its soooo strained omg!!!!

:sweatr:

Maybe my expectations are tooooo high but as a professional singer I think the basics should be singing in key and not straining at all, ones a singer continuously strains then you have to question their vocal training. BTW if any of yous wanna come for me (which you're more than welcome :*) YES they are better than half of kpop groups that genuinely cant sing fullstops and live on autotune, but I was surprised this was their best as in their songs they seemed like people who hit notes effortlessly but these videos prove they clearly need more training.

:boredr:

• Mine

SNSD:

I hate how 7 acts like she all good when the whole Korea knows she got what she have because of the SNSD brand as she has nothing else to offer, talentwise, the worst and the only time she will shine is when she make fun or mention the members. Pathetic

6 and 7 would forever be jealous of 2, I am a SONE since 2013 and it just painfully obvious those two doesn't like it when 2 gets all the attention, excuse me hags not her fault she's pretty and have a decent voice

Aside from 1 and 8, the other six members got what they have now because of their name as SNSD members, which is tragic considering they kicked out one of the most popular member because " she will associate her brand with SNSD" bullshit.

I always have imagined how an 0T8 would turn out without 7, or 6 in that group as they really don't contribute much music wise to the group, and not as popular as 1,2 and 8

BLACKPINK

- Deep down, I don't want Jennie to be too involved in the writing process, because I know she will limit herself as she doesn't want to receive as much hate as what those devils gave her in 2018/2019

_ Lisa seems like a better rapper because Jennie rap less, and I am sure this would continue forever as Jennie doesn't want to be a CL 2.0

- Rosie seems like the one that have a really active social life out there, and it's no surprise to me she only wants to be close to fellow female idols. She knows these man are douchebags and doesn't want to have anything to do with them

영원히 소녀시대! BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION                      original.gif

• Are the SNSD numbers based on oldest to youngest? :pepe-smug:

• (G)-I-Dle

- Idle choreography is kind of boring and I don't really like their productions where they have a huge cast of backup dancers, like OMG or lion

- Stage outfits are either 10/10 or 3/10 almost no inbetween.

• Are we listening to the same thing! There is a lot a lot of strain and unature sounding notes, it's singing from the throat rather than chest, which is awful technique and can damage your vocal cords. Kai was decent and Yeonjun had ok control, the rest really need to practise singing with chest voices and not forcing notes cause it doesn't sound good. I guess if youre not into music/ singing you might not notice but thats one of the first things people are usually taught as singers.

that's because crown in a high pitched song, its not in "their" range. Bighit has some sort of affinity to high pitched song. I'm no expert or professional but had singing lessons for an year and still play piano and i personally dont hear the strain that much. Nobody is trying to come for you lol, just defending them cause we think they are great. I'm sure they're gonna improve with time anyways

• Some EXO-L have literally tried to fight me and a friend at a show for mildly standing up for the former members in conversation since they were bashing them 🤷‍♀️

That’s some very stupid reason to get upset over, just because they left doesn’t mean the former members deserve to get hated. They left of the right reasons, it’s not their fault SM is a snake. Like wow, can’t believe ppl actually fought you about this.

• Stray Kids

- I still think Jeongins voice needs work :(  ;(

- Hyunjin is a lil intimidating and I think hes super confident, I dont believe he doesn't like being a visual haha he seems to love it 8o I think its just a story pushed by the company to reel fans in for his looks and to fall for his humbleness. His fan calls with cringe me too much and shows maybe he lacks some self respect with how he entertains delulu's ;( and the way he broke down crying after the woojin thing asking fans to never leave just made me see some insecurity in him that he has no reason for existence expect being an idol?? idk I love him tho so he deserves to be an idol, but his behaviour seems questionable sometimes

- Chan is too much of a people pleaser that I dont think he even has his own opinions || he looks like he just agrees with the majority all to keep peace, but this shows insecurity in himself

- Felix seems like a spoiled person, especially with how he literally thought fuck my parents, fuck my education, im flying to korea to become an idol even tho my parents said no lmaooo im not complaining tho he gives them that edge

• THANK YOU. I’VE BEEN SAYING THISE TWO MEMBERS WEERE THE MAIN ONES WHO HAD BEEF WITH 2. They were useless and had no business thinking they were better than everybody else

• THANK YOU. I’VE BEEN SAYING THISE TWO MEMBERS WEERE THE MAIN ONES WHO HAD BEEF WITH 2. They were useless and had no business thinking they were better than everybody else

Fill me in who is who??? I wanna know the tea ;(

• - I don't like Good lil boy and To the beat

y-y-you mean the best songs on the album ;(

Twice

- Momo should be a rapper.

- I don't get the hype about Jeongyeon's vocals. Whats so special about it?

- I agree

- I'm pretty sure jeongyeon is the only one in twice with classical training. She has the best control over her voice and breath support in twice along with jihyo. I think she doesn't get as many lines as she deserves.

• nct:

- Nct 127: jungwoo voice sometimes feel out of place in many songs. His voice doesn't goes well with the rest and sounds awkward.

- Dream: the members gonna be in a new unit and need to start all over again and i pity them

- WayV: with the way sm promoting wayv, i don't have the confidence to say that wayv will gonna be an established group in china. Other units are doing better in china than the china unit it seems. Winwin excel in traditional dancing only. And since it is not applied in wayv, he looks awkward when dancing. I think he need to practice more to deserve the lead dancer role.

Exo: i like ot9 but if lay decide to leave then, i'm fine with it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!