What are some of your controversial opinions that may or may not revoke your fandom card? It’s confession time!
RULE: do NOT take this opportunity to bash, I want you to keep it civil.
Here are some for my top 3 groups;
- I hated Mingyu’s Cheeto coloured hair/style in Check In— glad it’s gone now and hopefully it never returns.
- I don’t like the ‘Healing’ song, I probably only heard it once or twice... to be honest, I can’t even remember how it sounds like.
- I absolutely hate how whiney some Carats can get for no absolute reason, it annoys me to no extent.
- I know it’s sad that 3/4 Chinese members left, but I am glad they did.
- Growl is a bop, but when played on repeat it’s annoying as hell.
- I seriously don’t like Kai in a crop top, then again I don’t really like crop tops in general.
- DNA shouldn’t exist, I don’t like it that much— it hurts my head if I listen to it on repeat.
- All I can say is that Boy In Luv is cringe. If my friend had introduced me with that song I would’ve cried from cringe.
- I absolutely hate how some Army’s have developed a superiority complex and how they think they “own” Bts’ achievements or something.
I will add on here and there once I remember other things I want to mention.
I have confessed some stuff that may or may not revoke my fandom card, so now it’s your turn to take the courage to expose yourselves as well.