Just to clarify some points

• no, I don't hate Aespa

I just think some of their stans are hella annoying and triggering, if you fight back you are suddenly a pathetic troll lmao what a joke

It's so funny how some users try to make me sounds like the bad guy because I clapped some of their booty cheeks

Or Because I think Next level is terrible song (yes I know it's doing amazing on the charts doesn't change my mind music is subjective) even if ITZY released it I would still think it's trash

Or because I made a fucking stupid joke about oli london

Maybe I would have been their biggest stan if they kept doing songs like mic drop, but instead they are making love yourself the world is butterfly and rainbow songs..

I NEVER HATE ON KPOP IDOLS because I don't know them personally, it's cruel to hate on people you don't know and didn't do anything wrong

unless they turn out to be a total trash

I always just comment on their music or performances and yes talent matter A LOT nobody is paying full concert price and pretending they are singing live 🙃

Also I am not nice, I never was, so stop mentioning how nice I was back then when you don't know me lol :pepelove2:

• why not try to be nicer then my friend???

there's a difference in how one describes music...in fact there are a lot of songs from groups with vast fandoms on AKP that I didn't like but I don't go around calling it crap or terrible or the like...hell every fandom on AKP has called my taste in music tasteless lol

it doesn't take that long to say

"I gave xyz song a listen and it wasn't for me" instead of just writing something less nice...

• you were you just in denial :pepelove1:

• There is a way to get your point across without insulting, I mean even in my alleged troll threads I jokingly reply to others. I get it can make you mad and such, but there's a point in time where you have to realized that your fighting over nothing with a person online over 2 groups that will never acknowledge you. It seems quite...strange.

:sweatr:

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• :pepepizza: Interesting. Ok.

Or because I made a fucking stupid joke about oli london

Maybe I would have been their biggest stan if they kept doing songs like mic drop, but instead they are making love yourself the world is butterfly and rainbow songs..

Who's Oli London?

Is it or (s)he related to BTS (bc you say mic drop) or Aespa?

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• Hm, I don’t know. There are ways to get your point across without being rude. Some of the things you say are out of line, but I think if you were respectful with your opinions no one would come at you so strongly. You don’t have to be so aggressive. Not trying to police you or anything, but just giving my truthful opinion.

・❥・🖤🤍~A wish your heart makes~🤍🖤・❥

♥︎♥︎

• It's okay, most people are annoyed by Aespa stans here, but the important thing to remember it's not Aespa's or even Mys fault that a bunch of pressed SM stans are token stanning them right now.

Hmm, do you consider yourself a JYP stan that is token stanning TWICE or ITZY, just because you like more than 1 JYP group?

If not, why would it be different for fans of an SM group, if they like more than 1 SM group?

Just curious, why would you see you and other fans of JYP (or YG, or BH) groups as real fans that can like more than 1 group, while fans of SM groups as token stanners when they like more than 1 SM group?

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• I can think of 3 clear ones, that are hardcore stans of multiple SM groups (I think? Not 100% sure about SeulgiAbs) that are also baiters/instigators, true.

But to be fair, I can also think of a few of other fandoms that are either company stans or stans of multiple groups of 1 company that are samelike baiters/instigators.

The thing about the 'company stan' tagging is, that it's often done by blanket tagging anyone who even likes only 1 group of that company - and maybe even really dislikes that company - and still is being called 'company stan'. This happens most frequently towards fans of SM groups, this type of generalisation, and of course it's often done on purpose by some, to bait and aggravate.

That's why I asked. But if you see it as separate things, liking multiple groups and being a company stan, and that liking multiple groups doesn't mean token stanning them, then I understand what you're saying, we're on the same level.

SWJ1P.gif

• What did happen? :pepestare:

This... What happened??

look at this thread, this is the recent event (page: 4)

• They've been causing arguments in every and any recent Aespa related thread :oops:

look at this thread, this is the recent event

Thanks. Aespa achievements sure should be put on *spoiler* bc almost every thread of them is a place full of blood :pepe-tea:

• look at this thread, this is the recent event

I didn't read that thread, because my sixth sense adviced me that would be a itzy x aespa fanwar and I always avoid that, because even through I stan itzy, I love aespa. :pepewash:

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• [QUOTE="haj1ma, post: 8959100, member: 181992"]Their songs always sound the same. And they are generic and forgettable. The girls aren't even that pretty, they are so boring to look at or exceptionally talented at anything. I just don't fucking get it. Why are people so crazy about them.

I usually don't care when a group gets popular, but this exact group makes absolutely 0 sense to me why are people so crazy about them.

I am not a Ratmy or care about BTS tho i understand BTS (a bit) Jin is so pretty[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="haj1ma, post: 8959100, member: 181992"]they are all average it's just makeup and hair Jennie face look fat all the time and Lisa looks like the monster from IT. Jisoo is the only decent one but she is still not all that.

[/QUOTE]

Do people really say you are nice when you made thread about BP like this..? LOL ''I only comment about talents and music performance'' my ass..

• Ew <X<X such a disgusting things to say... Ew ew ew.

• I….don’t even have words..

・❥・🖤🤍~A wish your heart makes~🤍🖤・❥

♥︎♥︎

• That’s disgusting :eek:

• People here need to stop making sweeping statements imo. It’s not every Aespa fan doing this. I’m a fan and state I like the group but don’t think I go overboard with it unlike other fandoms. There’s an easy solution to the problem, Instead of bagging people how about just block them then people won’t have to read posts that triggers them. It works for me.

• There are plenty of better ways to say things and not be completely rude. You can fully disagree with other people and just have to word it properly. I get that being a fan sometimes is something that can get you a little swept away. I've taken it too far sometimes too (sorry to WatchingAll and foreveraespaaa for my craziness in the past). But even when I took it a bit too far, I never said the vile things you did.

So if you really want to be seen as better, then tone it way back. Because otherwise you come off as a truly awful person.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• There are plenty of better ways to say things and not be completely rude. You can fully disagree with other people and just have to word it properly. I get that being a fan sometimes is something that can get you a little swept away. I've taken it too far sometimes too (sorry to WatchingAll and foreveraespaaa for my craziness in the past). But even when I took it a bit too far, I never said the vile things you did.

So if you really want to be seen as better, then tone it way back. Because otherwise you come off as a truly awful person.

Nah mate, don't be sorry.

WatchingAll and foreveraespaaa are trolls. And hard pressed ones at that.

I don't remember arguing but it's cool I don't hold grudges 8)

• This thread contains 7 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!