It breaks my heart how CRAXY'S Swan was told no to be a singer just because some people thought that she was "ugly" or "fat".

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I admire her so much!!! She's really strong. She could have given up her dreams with those toxic comments, but she continued going ahead to conquer her desire of singing!!!

I really want her to become really famous. Her voice is full of potential ,she has such an entertaining /lovely personality and I find her really BEAUTIFUL!!!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

image06.jpg

SWAN • CRAXY.jpg

She can become an inspiration for a lot of people. I hope life is fair and give her the chance of BEING A BIG SUPERSTAR!!!

QUEEN, I LOVE YOU! <333 :omgr::omgr::omgr::omgr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!