I am convinced that some kpop stans just want to sabotage their own faves at this point lol

• "I will uninstall vlive" "deleting vlive", etc Pause for a moment and actually think...let's say the mmajority of Kpop stans delete their Vlive this will still not affect Bh the way y;all think it will. Because 1st the deal is done and Army weight is enough. I mean there are so many of us on Weverse that the server crashes from time to time. The only people losing here are your own faves who will post their content on that new platform where there is only Army. so you want to stop supporting your faves because of BH??? I-

I mean ..This was Army before with Naver how many times Army wanted to boycott Naver??? it never happens because we thought that it will not be productive. the opposite happen Army boost Bts on Vlives and Bts was the top Vlives idols group even before they "blow up". They make sure Bts was on Naver's face all the damn time.

At the end of the day, I never believe anything y'all say. the majority will be on that app anyway for the right or the wrong reason.

• The way kpop stans have been reacting to this bh stuff is honestly super weird. They literally have no reason to hate bh the way they do when everything they're accusing bh of doing...the big3 have been doing for years. AND the big3 have a history of treating their idols like shit on top of that. All of the upset is really reading like "we just hate bts and anything associated with them". Its just so so weird to be obsessed with kpop companies to this point. What detriment is big hit owning vlive to any artist on the platform? like seriously. Naver already messed up enough with the platform.

who's your favorite artist?

• Armys did successfully boycott I’ve though, hence why it was failing.

But the difference is that BTS content was available elsewhere and they were streaming on YT.

• Why is there so much overreaction over this topic??

People assuming the older vlives will be deleted, now that you have t pay to watch them??

Look, it really seems these kpop fans do not even know how weverse is like. You can enjoy all the content for free, you want to talk with your fave, it's free. The only for pay part is the membership, which is just some extra photos or videos, you can just get them for the others who have membership. With the video content too. The only payed contents are Seasonal series that they do on the side, for example for BTS it was Bon voyage, In the soop and the documentaries. They still do RUN which is for free.

What i think it's really nice with bighit is that they know how to give the fandom both free and payed content. They only do payed content if it's a series where they need to pay the staff accomodation and so. They won't charge you to watch you fave go live. Heck, BTS went live on youtube where they showed the process of making the album, it was for free and it had eng subs in a day or so.

• to overhead kpopies,

From now on Big hit will have profit share of vlive & they are already getting it as all the agreements are already signed & naver Announced it officialy.

Now. You know, Selugi has done a live on Vlive. Yeah, you heard right on vlive...

She trended on twitter for her vlive. she is a SM artist. I don't think she & SM aren't aware of the already handed share & profit thing. So it is clear they are not boycotting it. If you want to do, do it with pleasure. Nobody would be harmed except your own fav.

And thinking, your boycott will do anything lose to Big Hit, wait..😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

10 millions individual viewers around the whole world were watching Taehyung's bd vlive!!!

• The vocal dumb few. Most fans don't care, and will watch the stuff.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!