Who dominate the first half of 2021 ?

• You guys are sick wackos for promoting and condoning any form of domination. Don't you think this world has seen enough of it already? Viva La Revolución! NUGUS ASSEMBLE!!!

Studies confirmed you'll have more fun spending time with goth traffic wardens than with kpoppers who proved to be the worst bunch of sad pandas known to man.

KTzyVl.jpg

• Really BPH? Ya don’t think you are being a tad dramatic?

:boredr:

lol fine, i guess i'm feeling tired of being ganged up on, just cause i question everything. I dont take headlines at face value, i dig deeper. I knew something smelled a little fishy about Butter and once i saw those UL numbers, i knew it was mostly a BTS hit, not a GP hit.

But you should be happy, it's clear even casual fans of BTS love the song, it's UL count is averaging right around the important 450k, it should have the same longevity as Dyna. If it had actually flopped with the fanbase, then you would have ended up with LGO or On UL numbers.

• lol fine, i guess i'm feeling tired of being ganged up on, just cause i question everything. I dont take headlines at face value, i dig deeper. I knew something smelled a little fishy about Butter and once i saw those UL numbers, i knew it was mostly a BTS hit, not a GP hit.

But you should be happy, it's clear even casual fans of BTS love the song, it's UL count is averaging right around the important 450k, it should have the same longevity as Dyna. If it had actually flopped with the fanbase, then you would have ended up with LGO or On UL numbers.

:fingerk::fingerk:

• Well the question was about the FIRST HALF of 2021.

I think it's very possible that Butter could have the same longevity as Dyna, the fandom, both hardcore and casual, love this song, it's UL count is very stable and right at the critical area of 400-450k.

• lol fine, i guess i'm feeling tired of being ganged up on, just cause i question everything. I dont take headlines at face value, i dig deeper. I knew something smelled a little fishy about Butter and once i saw those UL numbers, i knew it was mostly a BTS hit, not a GP hit.

And I'm feeling tired of all your constant bs about BTS. Everybody on this forum know you are delusional. Nobody saws you as the kind of whistleblower you ridiculously pretend to be. You are a BTS hater nothing more, nothing less.

• Now you want to leave out all the international achievements of butter and focus at korean charts where they are one of top too so that you can leave out bts from the lists.

You made your own criteria of only including korean charts when the op means overall just so that bts is not included. LOL

And i seriously want to know how that other bg you chose do better than bts on korean charts since your criteria seems to be Korean charts.

Lmao uls loss has happened to every artist. What u assume to be their base audience is not a fact, but your assumption without anything to back it up. Dynamite had 11 weeks at top. Then by that means from now on, no song will be a hit till they spend 11 weeks at top of charts? Ok then. Even celebrity fell down below dynamite , i saw somewhere in one update? Isn't that biggest hit of 2021 in korea?

Or your criteria is reserved for BTS only. Funny you downplayed dynamite a lot, now you use it as a standard. Then use it for every artist. Not BTS. A month long domination is huge feat anyday. First it was bwl for u . Now its dynamite. ? Pick a narrative and don't change it always!

• Well the question was about the FIRST HALF of 2021.

I think it's very possible that Butter could have the same longevity as Dyna, the fandom, both hardcore and casual, love this song, it's UL count is very stable and right at the critical area of 400-450k.

Critical area since when? And yes BTS owned first half too. 3 million album sales can't be ignored nor BUTTER's domination both in korea and overseas. A month at top of melon is domination. Get over it. You can't decide its year end charting in 5 weeks. Dynamite wasn't soty in 5 weeks. Butter is stable and hopefully show longevity to snatch another soty

• Now you want to leave out all the international achievements of butter and focus at korean charts where they are one of top too so that you can leave out bts from the lists.

You made your own criteria of only including korean charts when the op means overall just so that bts is not included. LOL

And i seriously want to know how that other bg you chose do better than bts on korean charts since your criteria seems to be Korean charts.

Well sure if this was based on global achievements, Butter would obviously be the dominant story lol. You wouldnt even need a poll to confirm that, what would be the point?

I mostly look at Korean charts so that was what i was primarily focusing on, and the dominant stories to me were not about Butter. I think BG resurgence, Aespa rise to superstardom, and Rose and Dream's shocking Gaon sales were bigger.

Do you know the problem with your logic here.

Ok, 1. you put one boygroup above bts because of a single category that is physical sales. They didn't beat bts in any other categories.

2. For another group, you completely ignore physicals that you so prioritize before and only focus on digitals.

3. You didn't even want to recognize their international achievements even when op includes it. And why is that?

• DOMINATION

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Studies confirmed you'll have more fun spending time with goth traffic wardens than with kpoppers who proved to be the worst bunch of sad pandas known to man.

KTzyVl.jpg

• Well sure if this was based on global achievements, Butter would obviously be the dominant story lol. You wouldnt even need a poll to confirm that, what would be the point?

I mostly look at Korean charts so that was what i was primarily focusing on, and the dominant stories to me were not about Butter. I think BG resurgence, Aespa rise to superstardom, and Rose and Dream's shocking Gaon sales were bigger.

Did the op specify that its only Korean charts. No, that is the thing you made up yourself to exclude bts.

And you say you mostly look at korean charts, so how is that one boygroup you pick dominate over bts except in physical sales.

• Do you know the problem with your logic here.

Ok, 1. you put one boygroup above bts because of a single category that is physical sales. They didn't beat bts in any other categories.

2. For another group, you completely ignore physicals that you so prioritize before and only focus on digitals.

3. You didn't even want to recognize their international achievements even when op includes it. And why is that?

It is called hypocrisy and how is it fair to put another group above BTS for album sales when they haven't even released a Korean album this year?

• Do you know the problem with your logic here.

Well, i actually didnt read the OP's post close enough so i dont know exactly what criteria he used. Like i said, if the question was about global dominance, then the answer is obvious, but how boring would that be? Everyone knows that no one can touch Butter's global accomplishments, so why even bother having a poll about it?

I focused primarily on things that were shocking/unexpected, the dominant narratives and stories of the first six months, and to me, Brave Girls, Aespa, Rose and Dream were the shockers and stories worth talking about.

And this isnt just an anti-BTS thing. If you notice, i didnt include IU on the list either even though her songs have objectively done better than Butter in terms of peak UL and Gaon points.

• Why are y'all wasting your time and energy on bphouse?? (aka "whoever competes with bts" HOUSE)

Downplaying BTS's achievements is their full time job :clown::clown:

Even if Bts debuts with 30 million streams on spotify for their next single that user would still say "oh they have 34 million followers on spotify,so that means 4 million people did not listen to the song , flop! flop!,Bts declined,bwl was their peak"

• Well, i actually didnt read the OP's post close enough so i dont know exactly what criteria he used. Like i said, if the question was about global dominance, then the answer is obvious, but how boring would that be? Everyone knows that no one can touch Butter's global accomplishments, so why even bother having a poll about it?

I focused primarily on things that were shocking/unexpected, the dominant narratives and stories of the first six months, and to me, Brave Girls, Aespa, Rose and Dream were the shockers and stories worth talking about.

And this isnt just an anti-BTS thing. If you notice, i didnt include IU on the list either even though her songs have objectively done better than Butter in terms of peak UL and Gaon points.

And tell me how nct dream dominate over bts since you are so keen on korean charts.

If you put dream over bts cause of physicals, why not use physical for all of your criteria.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!