I love IZ*ONE but whole month and a half without proper activities seems...

• like a waste of time to me...

we know for some time that they won't renew contracts, we had two days bye-bye concert, so at this point whole month and a half without proper activities seems like a waste of time for real!

So hear me out - One Reeler premiered in the first week of December, of course later there were end-year shows/festivals, there also were special singles/projects D-D-Dance, and Attitude.

Let's be honest at this point the longer it will take for girls to re-debut in new groups the more whole hype will die, and who will be affected by this the most? Of course girls themselves... + it also seems to unintentionally hit already existing groups like Rocket Punch or Everglow which are sidelined due to waiting for "new" members' arrival.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Also why they did the last concert with goodbye and everything mid-march? They have/had a whole month ahead of them and they decided to do it when they still have time left.

The girls after being together for 2.5 years don't deserve this at all

I'm mad at everyone that manages Iz*one right now

526d260695f1e6be7fc576a759a81ce9eccaa866.gifv8f41e2de19fd3e53503e1f9bbaecb661064e5000.gifv0a61d4ea7129206fb3db97ab12f606316444f603.gifv

I'm throwing you away for keeping me locked up

• I always thought it was crazy how optimistic everyone one was about the contract getting extended, but I never expected they just fade out like this without one final comeback. ?(

• I always thought it was crazy how optimistic everyone one was about the contract getting extended, but I never expected they just fade out like this without one final comeback. ?(

I was crazy optimistic about a contract extension that's true, but at the same time, I don't get a point of creating unnecessary "struggle" for our talented ladies.

I think the timing of the announcement itself also ain't good. Representatives met even in January, they gave us false hope until early march. They apparently had at least 2 meetings about renewals, some Korean sources say there were 3 meetings. As for me I don't blame management team, I would blame agencies themselves, if they would do a clear path like "no matter of renewal talk outcome let's release one more album in late march, let girls promote it to the middle of April, and then say goodbye"

but of course nope this didn't happen and those all agencies which members are from caused not needed stagnation ;/

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• if they would do a clear path like "no matter of renewal talk outcome let's release one more album in late march, let girls promote it to the middle of April, and then say goodbye"

but of course nope this didn't happen and those all agencies which members are from caused not needed stagnation ;/

yeah that seems like the most reaonsable thing to do... sometimes its just to hard to understand those companyies, its like they hate the thought of earning money and better let go everything go to shit

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!