Wait what? Dyna was 250k ULs less than the number 1 song and still claimed the number 1 eventually.....crap that is insane.
Seems difficult cause Brave Girls will eventually rise and then you have the MSG Wannabe song coming out too.
I am very delighted with Butter's run, if it pulls a Dyna and eventually reclaims 1 that will be great but I am also excited about the new BTS song and want to see how that does especially if it is a bop.
They look good from a guys perspective.. but not every girl likes that muscular typical Hollywood style.
Its the difficulty he has in accepting that women may have a type beyond what he perceives to be the ideal typical man.
They are just pathetic. I have seen women say it too, that they want “ a man who looks like a man” ppl with misogynistic mentality are like this
Yup, I agree on this. Women do this too.
Bringing up Channing tatum like?
I’m sure he is just a young boy who haven’t experience life yet. I hope the girl would ignore him and hope he will mature soon. It’s really sad if a boy thinks masculinity is based on outer image, that’s not healthy.
Naah, this mindset rarely changes and its not an age thing. Older men do this too.
this is so fucked up ......
That guy is insecure. How embarssing he needed a throwaway account.
2 years with post notifications on lmao...
So much for being a man, he could not even man up and DM her with his actual account.
They share one braincellContent embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
they also do the same to other girl groups that they hate. lots of the time, male gg stans, are "feminists" only for the group they like.
Oh very true, its not just boy groups and their fans, even rival girl groups make them angry and insecure. So pathetic.
Most likely isn't their new song rumored to be collab with Coldplay? That will be bigger than Butter. Only one that can block them from no. 1 is Yoo JaeSuk's project group MSG Wannabe. YJS is so popular in korea and i've heard MSG wannabe will release a new song soon. Remember last year how big ssk "beach again" and refund sisters "don't touch me" was.
This is not the Coldplay collab, this is a b side in the Butter single cd called Permission to Dance. We don't even know if it will have a music video much less any promo.
RE: Hear Ye! Hear Ye! BTS BUTTER MILESTONES SO FAR!!!
^butter cause if i had to list it myself, this post would be too long.
take into account Film Out as well.
BTS, THE BEST having 1.1M international shipments with around 800k sold on oricon.
NOt to mention BTS has sold over 2M on Gaon WITHOUT an album release in 2021.
4th most streamed artist on spotify in 2021 so far (no korean album release yet)Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
most streamed artist on youtube in 2021 so farContent embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
the fact that they have yet to release an album, but are dominating. LEGENDS
Now lets wait for them dominate the 2nd half too once they release their album
BANGTAN "Record Breaker" SONYEONDAN!
Butter Alone >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
1. Biggest MV Premiere on Youtube (3.9M concurrent viewers)
2. Biggest 24 Hour MV Debut on YT (108.2 M views)
3. Biggest Debut Streams on Spotify Global (11.042 M)
4. Largest Single Day Streams in Spotify History (20.9 M)
5. Debuts at #1 on the Global YouTube Music Videos & Songs Charts with 310 million streams and 235
million views, the biggest weekly debut in the platform's history for any artist surpassing the group's
6. Fastest song to surpass 100 million streams in Spotify history (just over 7 days).
7. 101 #1's on Itunes
8. In Japan - #1 Apple Music
#1 LINE Music
#1 Oricon Daily Digital Single
9. Debuts at #1 on Gaon Download Chart on first week (2 days tracking)
10. Debuts #1 @ Billboard Hot 100, Billboard Global 200, Billboard Global Excl. (Billboard All Kill)
11. Becomes the first group in history to have 7 #1 hits on Billboard's Digital Song Sales Chart, with the
largest digital sales week of 2021 with "Butter"
12. Debuts with a record-breaking 289.2 MILLION streams on the Billboard Global 200, the highest ever
in the chart's history, previously held by "Life Goes On" (152.5M)
13. Becomes the 7th song to simultaneously occupy #1 on all three Billboard Hot 100, Global 200, and
Global 200 Excl. US charts. 3 out of 7 are from BTS, who had previously achieved this with
"Dynamite" and "Life Goes On".
14. Breaks the all-time record for the most streamed song in a week in Oricon history with 31.1 M
streams, surpassing the record previously held by LiSA's "Homura". (16.7M)
15. Butter” rises to #1 (+1) on Billboard Japan’s Hot 100! (NEW PEAK)
streaming chart. This is the first time in history that a song has exceeded 20 million streams in a
17. Rose to #1 on Japan Hot 100's Radio/Airplay Chart, joining "Dynamite" as the only songs by a
Korean act to achieve this!
18. Butter” has debuted at #7 on the Official Singles Chart in Germany, their highest peaking Single to
19. Butter" charts at #3 in first week & #7 in its second week on the Official UK Singles Chart, becoming
the first song by a Korean group to spend two weeks inside the Top 10!
20. Butter” received more first day and first week streams than ANY song in the history of Amazon
21. Butter” rises to #1 on Gaon Digital Chart, becoming BTS's 8th #1 Hit.
22. 6 crowns on Gaon Digital Chart: #1 Digital Chart
#1 Streaming Chart
#1 Download Chart
#1 Ring Chart
#1 Bell Chart
#1 Social Chart
23. Butter' debuts at #1 on UWC's Singles Chart with 556,000 points, the biggest global debut of 2021 so
far! This is also BTS's biggest debut on this chart, surpassing 'Dynamite' (543k).
24. 7th wins on Music Shows, with Butter scoring 10,262 points on Inkigayo, it's also the show's highest
score of 2021 so far!
25. Butter wins its 2nd Melon Weekly Popularity in a row.
26. Butter" remains at #1 on Billboard's Digital Song Sales chart with 140,200 downloads, the second
biggest sales week of 2021 only after Butter's first week.
27. Remains at #1 @ Billboard Hot 100, Billboard Global 200, Billboard Global Excl. (Billboard All Kill) on
its 2nd week.
28. Remains at #1 on the Billboard Global 200 with 169.8 million streams worldwide, the second highest
ever single week streams in the chart's history, only after Butter's first week (289.2M).
29. Butter" remains #1 on Billboard Japan's Hot 100 for its second consecutive week, @BTS's first song to
30. Surpassed 100,000 downloads at Oricon, BTS's fastest song to achieve in Japan (3 weeks), surpassing
"Dynamite" (9 weeks).
31. Butter" remains #1 on Oricon's Streaming Chart for a 3rd consecutive week with 16,275,126 streams!
32. Earns a double crown on Gaon, placing #1 on both the Digital and streaming Chart with "Butter” for
the second week in a row!
33. Butter" remains #1 on Gaon Digital Chart for a second consecutive week with 39,081,687 digital
points, surpassing 100 million digital points overall. Entered the Top 100 of Gaon's 2021 Year-end
Chart at #86 (+43).
34. Butter MV has surpassed 17 million likes on YouTube!
35. Butter has surpassed 200 million streams on Spotify in just 20 days! It's the second fastest song of
all-time in Spotify history to surpass this mark, as well as the fastest by a Korean act or group,
breaking Dynamite's record! (36 days).
36. Butter” has surpassed 2 million cumulative unique listeners on Melon, the first 2021 song by an idol
group to surpass this mark!
37. Butter has accumulated 257 PERFECT ALL KILLS (PAK) on Korean Streaming Platforms.
38. Butter" remains #1 on Oricon Streaming Chart for a 4th consecutive week with 13,664,924 streams,
surpassing 77 million streams overall!
39. 3rd consecutive No.1 at Gaon Digital Chart 33,897,462 (Total: 138,778,228)
40. Winning 1st place on Music Core with “Butter”, the song’s 10th win! They extend their record as the
artist with the most music show wins in history (141).
Global Top Artists Chart (261M) for a fourth consecutive week!
42. Butter has surpassed 200,000 likes on Melon! It’s the first 2021 idol group song to achieve this.
43. Butter has spent 31 consecutive days at #1 on Melon Daily Chart. It becomes just the 4th idol group song in the chart’s history to surpass this milestone. Behind (3)Love Scenario (2)Rollin (1)Dynamite
44. Butter" spends a 4th consecutive week at #1 (=) on Melon Weekly Chart! Their second longest-running #1 song ever after Dynamite.
45. Butter wins its 4th Melon Weekly Popularity Award in a row!
46. Butter has spent 730 consecutive hours at #1 on Melon 24Hits.
47. Butter debuts at No.1 at The first ever IMI International Top 20 Singles Chart (India)
becoming the first song in 2021 to surpass 600,000 downloads in the US.
50. Butter is the first #1 debut by a group this century to remain at #1 on Billboard's Hot 100 in its first 4 weeks.
51. Butter is the first song since "Despacito" (2017) to achieve over 100,000 sales for 4 consecutive weeks.
52. Butter remains at #1 on the Billboard Global 200 Excl. US singles charts for a fourth week.
53. Butter debuts at #1 on Billboard's first "Songs of the Summer" chart week of 2021!
sorry if its long! it can't be helped
Eeks ended the thread
Some male girl groups stans are
They love to act like they are feminists while they slander and name call female bg stans.
Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.