Posts by paradis

I really do not think public support for MHJ is swaying their decision cause even an earlier media report had stated that the parents had refused to meet or was it speak to Hybe officials over the Illit plagiarism issue, before this drama broke out.

I am presuming that with them also believing the plagiarism charges, maybe they do not feel Hybe has NJNS best interests at heart and then to leave them in Hybe without MHJ must be an even more fearful prospect for them.

idk i think its so irresponsible, just think about your kids and hire separate lawyer who will talk with hybe

what they're do if she'll be arrested?

Actually they are in a Catch 22 situation. They trust MHJ and what she says and they also believe Newjeans will be better off with her due to her creative vision, I assume, since most fans of Newjeans also think alike. If they leave with MHJ it is a barrage of lawsuits they have to deal with but if they stay in Hybe, maybe they do not trust anyone in the company to give Newjeans what they were getting under MHJ??? I am assuming Hybe has never been close to them, and it could be either cause MHJ wanted to keep them away from the girls or Hybe execs themselves doing so.

Fact is that if they stay, things will as it is not be the same at Ador as it was when MHJ was around and maybe they do not like that alternative.

as you may know but chose not to say that here, let me do it for you….

It’s not a secret that lot of armys have tendency to make up shit and get tens of thousands of likes… so what you saw was retaliation of a retaliation…. We’re going in circles, Ladies and Gentlemen.

You can accept your fandom started it first this time around, it is there for everyone on Kpop twitter to see what Exols and VIPs were indulging in under the garb of this fiasco to take a dump on BTS by spreading blatant lies from facebook and a humour account.

Unlike you I am not one to disagree that my fandom, Armys, can and do start shit, but let's not act naive and pretend that the past 24 hours has not been a rabid hate fest directed at BTS pioneered by Exols and their old Break the Wings allies VIPs, to spread mass hate on BTS. You think so much defamation and lies hurled on BTS will not see some retaliation by their fandom?

armys spreading fake translation on twitter

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yes in retaliation to fake transcripts shared by that fandom yesterday...why do you get into shit you do not know anything about?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I don't know if it is a stretch or not.

the issue is that she posted a fanmade poster, knet point that out, she deleted the story, then reposted it with the official poster, and then deleted it.

I don't know why she deleted it, I think she should keep it.

just how egoistic those CEOs are lol

Hybe's top management needs to rein in this behaviour. Honestly, as an investor, I would not want to invest in such a toxic company where you have such immature rivalries amongst sub labels.

where's the lie? LSF had 2 popular izone members to boosts their popularity from day 1.

Another born again NJNS stan troll. So all the privilege you have been accusing them of having since debut, just like every other Hybe group of the past few years, ceases to exist now, suddenly?

Newjeans are nugu strugglers, debuting on a low budget, poor company, no resources, who rose from the bottom with no support? :cryingr:

the k-gp already believe the newjeans underdog story, just look at this post

https://m.pann.nate.com/talk/3…Menu=best&stndDt=20240427

I wonder if Joon can call Bang and ask him to push his release date back. Would that violate military rules?

His whole detailed 3 week sched is out and it runs right up to Festa on 10th June. Its an album so there are preorders and entire logistics planned. It cannot be changed...we know how Festa plans are so tight and thought of almost even a year or so in advance. Jin's return is 2 days after Joon's sched ends, there is no time to change anything. Plus after Jin's return and Festa we will have Jimin's album, moving Joon means shifting Jimin and all the other members planned releases ahead.

This so much :boompepe:

I bet he was soooo mad people didn't credit BTS success to him much

that's why he's so impatiently hellbent on creating another 1 top group (the way he's talking about beating, stepping on other groups is soo cheap ngl) but has failed every single time so far, even on the verge of getting one of them taken away by an ex sm staff. i mean i hate mhj and all but i enjoy how she shamed him so much in public. I know he must be fuming now and praying to god for BTS to return asap so he can directly use them as a shield to save his ass. I've never been so happy that all of BTS are currently out of his reach now :pepe-joy:

They are unfortunately still not out of his reach enough seeing how he has allowed the clash to happen and is hurting Joon in the process and making him a recipient of hate.

I'm shocked there's like NO voice of reason anywhere. The only place where people are actually being levelheaded is ironically, reddit.

like yea yea you can make fun of vocals and shit but idk why it's become so toxic

On iside Hybe groups success has turned most of the Kpop community against them so they all join in on the hate train and on kside NJNS seem to be pitted against LSFM with the former being the more popular group and MHJ being Korea's It Girl, so LSFM are just unable to catch a break.

And even after all this the Hybe stan reverts back to her original form...I wonder when some of them will wake up. Namjoon is getting bashed on by rabid incel NJNs Korean stans for this shit comeback scheduling but we will still hail Hybe/Big hit. Some of you will never fucking change.

People who get something so easily won't understand this. that's why they are so entitled and become arrogant by overnight success.

But Bang PD is a ungrateful snake too being blinded by money and success. like i could never understand how he put that women with Ador on equal or higher standing than Bighit. Her new label literally sit above Bighit in that building that was built by BTS' blood sweat and tears, she gets the highest salary amongst all executives lmao and she has the audacity of wanting more and acting like she did it all on her own?? like imagine being that entitled and shameless??

Both clowns deserve every public lashings they can get. Bang PD deserves it even more and i bet he is regretting his every decision for ever trusting that woman, serves him right.

Bang is coming off as an incompetent idiot and fake ass bitch. And I am here for him to be brought down several notches more. The way he used to strut around on BTS' success doing Times covers and Bloomberg interviews and what not. Like a moot of mine perfectly put it, his behaviour was like those newly rich who do not know what to do with their newly acquired wealth.