K-POP songs with non-English/non-Korean titles?

• What are some songs that fit this description? I've noticed Spanish and French titles seem to be pretty popular for KPOP songs.

It doesn't count when the original songs are translated into Korean or English. Like if Kura Kura had a Korean version (it probably will have), it will most likely have the same title which is Japanese for Dizziness...that wouldn't count.

Here are some examples I can think of on the top of my head

Iz*one Fiesta (Spanish, Party in English)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

GFriend Me Gustas Tu (Spanish, I Like You in English)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Everglow Bon Bon Chocolat (French, Good Good Chocolate in English)

Iz*one La Vie En Rose (French, Life in Pink)

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• O Sole Mio (SF9)

And of course, The Boyz recreation of it <3:thumbup:

work in progress

• Please Apink don't even use alphabets they use symbols

External Content youtu.be

• Similar to @7dream0606, I don't know if this counts, but

The Boyz recreation of it:

work in progress

• Pentagon 'Basquiat'

work in progress

• Pentagon 1 + 1 (Idk if this counts as well, as it is in number form :/ )

work in progress

• WayV’s song titles are in Chinese, and they are also a Kpop group but I know that’s not what you’re talking about here.

TVXQ has lots of songs with Japanese titles as part of their Tohoshinki work in Japan.

EXO - El Dorado

(F)x - Papi

KARD - Hola Hola

Shinee - Senorita

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Not 100% but ONF has a song called Genesis Übermensch

I am German so this made like zero sense to me as I saw the title. I mean they for sure wanted to mean a superhero but nobody in Germany uses that word. Superheld would've made more sense tho

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• SF9 - O Sole Mio
    • SF9 - MAMMA MIA
    • VAV - Senorita
    • VAV - One more time (Un Poco Mas)
    • VANNER -LACHATA
    • f(x) - La Chata
    • Z-BOYS - Holla Holla
    • Royal Pirates - Te Quiero
    • Royal Pirates - Hasta la vista
    • (G)I-DLE - LATATA

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Not 100% but ONF has a song called Genesis Übermensch

I am German so this made like zero sense to me as I saw the title. I mean they for sure wanted to mean a superhero but nobody in Germany uses that word. Superheld would've made more sense tho

even if the word isn't commonly used, if you take a look at the lyrics, you can see how it's related to the term Übermensch and the philosophy behind it since the lyrics talk about creating your own reality and going beyond to focus on your individual power (but this is just based off of research that I've done and the one German class I took :nervousk: )

• lilili yabbay

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!